Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dave - you're living in fairyland where all the good guys are Ps&Ds and all the bad guys are Bears.

I've had enough ad hominem attacks this past year to know this is true.

The truth is that there is too much personal abuse and too little discussion.

First points all about perception, but your second point is spot on.

Dave says it is ok to speculate.

We speculated, you confirmed it.

Norman has some serious issues that he needs to sort out.

No wonder none of his 'mates' went to his wedding, most people probably cross the road when they see him coming.

I am saying that it is my understanding that all necessary payments were declared, what is so hard to understand in that statement.

May I ask what were these so called side letters then that were included as evidence that Rangers did not declare all necessary payments ? I mean you must have some understanding that Rangers have been accused of paying players on the fly because it's been box office news in the media since a year ago !.

I'll give you that Rangers did declare they were using an EBT scheme in their accounts,but did not declare they were ripping the total pish out of it because Murray didn't think he would ever get caught abusing the system more than any other company in the UK.Rangers were by far the biggest abuser of the system whereas other companies used it legally to avoid some tax.

Norman has some serious issues that he needs to sort out.

No wonder none of his 'mates' went to his wedding, most people probably cross the road when they see him coming.

Ah, the chief liar is back. Where do you get the statement "none of his mates went to his wedding" from?

Now f**k off if you can't contribute without every post including irrelevant, mendacious personal abuse. I'm a reasonable man, but despite continued attempts on my part to point out your unacceptable behaviour, you seem incapable of any kind of civilised interaction.

And before the rest of your little mates pipe up, it's not because you're a bear. It's not because you're a bigot. It's because you're a c**t.

May I ask what were these so called side letters then that were included as evidence that Rangers did not declare all necessary payments ? I mean you must have some understanding that Rangers have been accused of paying players on the fly because it's been box office news in the media since a year ago !.

I'll give you that Rangers did declare they were using an EBT scheme in their accounts,but did not declare they were ripping the total pish out of it because Murray didn't think he would ever get caught abusing the system more than any other company in the UK.Rangers were by far the biggest abuser of the system whereas other companies used it legally to avoid some tax.

Are you suggesting that Rangers never used the system legally?

Which would be pretty stupid of you, especially when you every man and his dug knows that the system was operated within the law.

How many smilies does it take to deflect away from your epic f**k up?

I said Rangers operated a legal tax avoidance scheme, which enabled them to pay those wage, I never said the loans were wages, you are trying unsuccessfully to suggest I did.

EBT`s were operated for 10 years, they were fully declared every year on the annual accounts.

The SPL were fully aware of what the players were being paid in wages, the SPL were also aware of the legally operated EBT scheme.

The bit in bold Tedi completely contradicts itself FFS

You can't say that by avoiding tax using an EBT system allows Rangers to pay players wages :blink: under the law the EBT scheme was a pension fund but with the ability to give out tax free loans as well as avoiding high street banks interest rates.But EBT's were still legally a pension fund.

So applying that you are in the notion that Rangers used a pension fund to pay players wages now ?

And the SPL weren't aware that Rangers were giving out loans you do not need to pay back which is what got Rangers into trouble in the first place.

I have never seen a side letter, so how I am supposed to know what a side letter even is.

Have you?

He read it on a blog, he doesn't care whether it's true or not, all he cares about is attacking Rangers.

I am not 100% sure but I read somewhere that when the SPL queried the amounts/payments in the accounts presented they were told that the EBT trust was a company pension fund. ... they did not mention any loan payments being made to players.

Can anyone confirm this is fact and not rumour?

To be fair to Tedi, that bloke in the pub hadn't mentioned P&B to him when the major part of the debate about side-letters and the prominence (or otherwise) of "declaration in the accounts" was going on.

Are you suggesting that Rangers never used the system legally?

Which would be pretty stupid of you, especially when you every man and his dug knows that the system was operated within the law.

Benny you know Rangers were ripping the pish out of a pension fund to pay players bonuses :lol: so why are EBT's deemed illegal now ?

Apologies if this seems somewhat sycophantic, but with Youngsy going quiet, we could do with a sensible poster to put the rangers view across.

Somewhat?

laugh.gif

I can't help but wonder if Kincardine is more than a little uncomfortable with you trying to lick his arse so publicly. And so regularly at that.

Guest Kincardine

Well you know what ,we're off our knees now and as we're getting back up we'll see some of you falling down.

Ye cannae mention 'knees' and 'Rangers' in the same context. The Plastics' bigotometer will be up at the 'five bottles of Buckfast' level for that remark.

Oh and in the same vein I bought a pair of black socks yesterday. You'd like them. They have red tops. Don't reach my knees, though, so I'm safe ;)

I have never seen a side letter, so how I am supposed to know what a side letter even is.

Have you?

OH that's right Rangers fans were boycotting the BBC when it aired about the EBT's and side letters and even showed one on it but omitted to whom the recipient was.

Boomsong has admitted to signing one and asked why he HAD TO take one.

Billy Dodds totally fucked up on air that tax was paid on his EBT loan come bonus.

There are a few other players that have admitted to signing side contracts that Rangers would pay them X amount of money.

Ah, the chief liar is back. Where do you get the statement "none of his mates went to his wedding" from?

Now f**k off if you can't contribute without every post including irrelevant, mendacious personal abuse. I'm a reasonable man, but despite continued attempts on my part to point out your unacceptable behaviour, you seem incapable of any kind of civilised interaction.

And before the rest of your little mates pipe up, it's not because you're a bear. It's not because you're a bigot. It's because you're a c**t.

Most people on here would love to get away from all this bickering and isn't strange that most P&Bers accuse you and you alone of destroying this thread with your stupid feuds and hate driven agenda.