Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sir Alex wasn't shy in putting the boot intae Rangers in his book. He's a good guy ;)

Sir Alex the next Rangers manager when Fat Sally gets the boot intae his fat arse when Green sets his sights on European domination or he'll take them and Sir Alex to court claiming discrimination because his club are being refused the title of European Champions to which he feels his club rightfully deserves :)

He's done two autobiography books,perhaps more,one he was scathing of Willie Allison,old Rangers official,the other he was quite complimentary of the club and certain people in the club at that time. He wasn't a great player though.

Sir Alex. He hates the ****. :D

Nice play on words from you re other clubs fans but this was a focus on MU fans and i'll state that they are a club and fanbase who are and have been hated for many things over the years,hooliganism amongst those reasons. Now like every clubs fanbase this doesn't mean they are all of that type but please don't try and spin back to anything else,we are all aware of the problems re;Rangers and Celtic over many years. Like yourself i know many decent MU fans but please don't try and state there was or is tea and sympathy for those fans or the club over the Glazers,because it's nonsense. If hatred is too strong a word for you then perhaps a better terminology would be that there is a deep rooted intense dislike of MU and their fans from many other football fans.

Of course there was sympathy for the fans - the club, no, as they seemed to be on the verge of collapse after dominating financially for so long. It's only natural for fans of other clubs to hope that this would herald their own team's chances of a few seasons of success. But can you honestly say you would, outside of taking the piss, laugh in the face of a friend whose club was in trouble? Would your "hatred" of his club be more important than his friendship?

"Hatred" is indeed too strong a word - and it's notable that it comes so easily to rangers fans - and the dislike for non-local Man U fans is the same as the dislike I've seen for those who have jumped on bandwagons calling at Elland Road, Anfield, The City Ground and the KC Stadium over the years. What your club and their former business partners engender can, indeed, be termed "hatred", but then that's got jack shit to do with the football, has it?

I can't see a QC presenting your argument: 'Haw, judge, that how the bears want it, no?"

As has been noted before - you know f**k all about Rangers or its support.

I'll be one of many thousands ready to top up the RFFF if it is required. And, as I've said before, I hope the case is destructively expensive to those set against us.

smile.gif

Good Lord, what a silly little post - 2 greenies for it too, that's nice.

Why would a QC present such a weak and inarticulately voiced case?

I know plenty about Rangers and its support, thank you. The evidence would surround me, even if I wasn't obsessed.

Young Dhensboys too thick to understand the difference between debating and point scoring.

But he's proud of his stupidity.

In fairness to Dhensebhore - he does display a lot of stupidity and he probably needs something to be proud of.

This, after all, is the soldier bhoy who's most at ease when surrounded by his IRA lovin' chumsters.

ffs youngsy how old are you?

Youngsy is 107 years old. His username is very ironic ;)

Leave me alone,Henrik or i'll come back and haunt you. You'll be watching your wife having an orgasm and wonder how can she do that on her own fully clothed without realising the spirit of youngsy is very strong. Speaking of spirit,another Dalwhinnie awaits.:P