Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Doesn't work like that hb............ will be hidden in redevelopment costs etc. Minimal div this year if at all. I think Green despite his rants now gets he needs to stay to get a profit.

Well there's some sort of scam going on at Ibrox for sure and I know the cash will siphoned out somehow.

Them major investors must know what the scam is and a large dividend payout may be on the cards before the accounts are done and Chucky has a habit of very late accounts.

Because the fans shares are in the holding company it will be easy for Green to say this is the clubs income and these were the expenses with little or no detail where the money went.

He'll probably siphon off a large proportion through offshore investments in dodgy holding companies disguised as sports entities.

If the fans did get a good dividend then it could be a good smokescreen front to quieten the fans as the share prices rise and hide what's really going on with the club itself.

Well there's some sort of scam going on at Ibrox for sure and I know the cash will siphoned out somehow.

Them major investors must know what the scam is and a large dividend payout may be on the cards before the accounts are done and Chucky has a habit of very late accounts.

Because the fans shares are in the holding company it will be easy for Green to say this is the clubs income and these were the expenses with little or no detail where the money went.

He'll probably siphon off a large proportion through offshore investments in dodgy holding companies disguised as sports entities.

If the fans did get a good dividend then it could be a good smokescreen front to quieten the fans as the share prices rise and hide what's really going on with the club itself.

I work for a small Co that has a profit sharing scheme.................... of ''net profit''.' ............ If a big one is due they spend on 'Capital investment' , no much profit........... Example was 2 years ago they bought a trailer to launch boats in rough weather. Cost = umpteen thousands. Never used and rusting but came off bonus amount, same as for shareholders if a PLC............

You're basing this on what exactly?

Do fill us in, the floor is yours....

Naw Benny you are the all knowing entity on P&B about all things Rangers so the floor is yours buddy.

Do enthral all of us on your vast knowledge base of facts and truths about what's going on at the club so that we meagre folks can be astounded by your superior intelligence that nothing is going on at Ibrox.

And Green has major plans to turn Rangers into a club with a turnover of £500 million each year with it's 500 million fanbase ! {works out at a pound a fan there :lol:} outspending the likes of Man City and such to bring in the best talent the earth has to offer.

Then you could post definitive proof no one can argue with showing you are absolutely correct on every fact and we know the sum of feck all because Benny the brain has everything covered and knows everything we don't including Green himself.

Go on Benny the floor is yours ! go on grab it with both hands and show up us diddies and plastics because you are the all knowing one.

I work for a small Co that has a profit sharing scheme.................... of ''net profit''.' ............ If a big one is due they spend on 'Capital investment' , no much profit........... Example was 2 years ago they bought a trailer to launch boats in rough weather. Cost = umpteen thousands. Never used and rusting but came off bonus amount, same as for shareholders if a PLC............

Right got ya now.

The offshore investment funds it is then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This was exactly what The FTTT examined. ie were the payments part of a contract or were they discretionary and reoverable advances. The FTTT rulded in our favour. If The 3 Monkies of The SPL arrive at a different conclusion then I'd be amazed and call foul.

Out of curiosity, have the people been named as creditors of Rangers? I honestly lost the thread then......

Guest Kincardine

So there's a future scam at ibrox.

You also doubted season ticket sales for next season over here:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/197238-the-seville-graph/page__view__findpost__p__699865

Given that pretty-much every prediction about Rangers on this thread has been wrong then would you be sensible and learn a lesson?

http://www.pieandbov...post__p__699865

Given that pretty-much every prediction about Rangers on this thread has been wrong then would you be sensible and learn a lesson?

I suggest you go back to page one on this thread and read through it without the blue tinted specs Kincardine because there's plenty of posts on here that Rangers fans on other forums said would never happen and it did.Notice how I said other forums because only the two No8's and Bennett were on the big thread until August last year.

I actually thought myself Rangers ST's would hit around 25K there about !

Anyhoo Green is a shyster ! you know and I know it and is out to fleece as much out of Rangers as he can before being run out of Dodge.

I'm sure Hellboy won't be long in telling us all about his investors dividends figures, once again the floor is yours....

Hurry up Hellboy.

Green and Rangers = the fans are fucked :) that's about all you'll understand Benny :lol:

Green and Rangers = the fans are fucked :) that's about all you'll understand Benny :lol:

You claim you know the exact figures which will be paid in dividends amongst other things, go on fill us in.

If you have the facts to back it up, i'll listen and hell you may even convince me that you're right.

The floor is yours .....

http://www.pieandbov...post__p__699865

The ''main'' prediction was that Ran@ers would die...........that happened :)

\O/ waves at Youngsy :) £100 quid ya bottler :)

You claim you know the exact figures which will be paid in dividends amongst other things, go on fill us in.

If you have the facts to back it up, i'll listen and hell you may even convince me that you're right.

The floor is yours .....

Oh Benny has got a bone in his mouth ! or is that a boner ?

I'll counter claim by asking you to post exact figures yourself because what's the point of me posting stuff when Benny already has the answers because Benny has seen the Rangers accounts and has copies of everything Green has accounted in Rangers accounts.

So if I post something and you try to debunk it yourself without actually knowing the answers yourself then what's the point in asking me to post the exact figures when Green hasn't published any figures ! and if you had actually followed the thread Wunfellaff actually corrected me earlier on any sizeable dividend Green is likely to show in the accounts :1eye

Now the floor is yours Benny ! you wanna dance :lol:

So you just made them up, cheers Hellboy for clearing it up.

I was looking forward to debating it with you but alas it wasn't to be.

Bennett, you know Youngsy, gie him a shout over the carity bet thing will you?

He has gone MIA.......................:(

So you just made them up, cheers Hellboy for clearing it up.

I was looking forward to debating it with you but alas it wasn't to be.

No I did not make them up it was a speculative approach to what may be the case and didn't post it as the gospel.

If you wanna debate and speculate then go ahead then.

The ''main'' prediction was that Ran@ers would die...........that happened :)

They were not privy to the evidence of the players and agents that testified the payments were part of the contract for their wages.

What part of that do you not understand?

TamPayne posted an FTTT link and it's like a game of fucking cluedo with the witnesses names :lol: a Mr Scarlet and a Mr Red and a Mr Violet and so forth FFS nearly pissed myself as I was expecting Mr Murray and a Mr Bain :lol: :lol: :lol: