Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1358641367[/url]' post='7000114']

Hi Dave. Given you started with "hypothetical" I didn't bother to read the rest.

Good result for your teams today. You needed that given your position against Morton.

Och go on, have a read, just for a laugh. Dare you,

Yes a great result, after a Great start we faltered recently, so great to get a win. One game a a time...

But...

We face Cowdenbeath twice then Raith before we play Morton. A big 4 weeks!

I'm just over the moon with the style of football we are playing, McNamara has us really entertaining, the work that myself and a couple of others have put in via OneThistle has ensured there is an atmosphere in the ground again, we've moved the singing section into the north stand and put the away fans across from us, but beside the rest of the jags fans in the Jackie husband stand.

It means we have our own area to stand, without being told to sit down by over zealous stewards, flags can be hung across the back, and we are right behind the away subs, so can wind them right up. Plus now being behind a goal means we can support our goalie for 45 minutes and berate the away goalie for 45. If the police have an issue, they send a steward into the stand who asks me or my mate to come down the front. We then go up to the crowd and feed it back. It works well. Also we have a guy in police control, he comes over and sits and has a Chat at half time, lets us know what's being watched, and we feed it back, it's better to have a fan talk face to face than av some power crazy steward going in amongst 15 alcopoped up teens.

James proctor at the sfa was on Off The Ball today talking about the fans charter, something OneThistle have had a lot of involvement in.

It's just great we as fans can work with the club to get the best atmosphere possible, there's a real feeling of everyone together this season, club players and fans.

Intact if you look hard enough you'll find a quote from me on the SFA website! biggrin.gif

I don't think it does.

and neither do you.

Of course you do it's orc talk political party line agenda ! does it benefit Rangers in any way ? naw ! then rubbish it as tic wet dream material and apply all necessary methods to rubbish the post in any way.

Did you follow the thread from earlier on about PROOF of the side letters/contracts from an offishial government website ? feel free to debate this revelation and attempt to debunk the FTTT official favourable account that got you cleared off most of the EBT's Tedi.

Police raid in London and found the side letters/contracts and have in pen the signatures of the players and their agents and Rangers PLC boardroom members.Compelling stuff and have planned a title stripping party for the 14th of February this year as the SPL's commissions report may get released that day.

WOW TEDI ! a real tic wet dream moment FFS :lol:

Guest Kincardine

Och go on, have a read, just for a laugh. Dare you,

Nah. I hate analogies etc so shant.

Your team is going great guns.

I heard Off the Ball earlier. I liked a lot of Proctor said - especially about Thistle. I'd have said that you and The Caley Jags are about the happiest places to be in Scottish football right now.

This of course had nothing to do with my post or yours and we have been through this before.

Have you seen one of these letters?

How can you comment on something you have not seen?

Aye thats right, pull something off a tic blog, where anything that is written must be correct of course, tell me, how do you decipher the jizz stains covering covering the page?

:lol: you must be hof pissed at least there Tedi ! where you been ? watching the neighbours having sex ?

We have found out here on P&B that side letters were found in a police raid in London that were presented at the FTTT as evidence of tax avoidance !

This info is from the official government website for Rangers FTTT have a look for yourself on page 119 :)

Official government release on Rangers FTTT ruling

:lol: you must be hof pissed at least there Tedi ! where you been ? watching the neighbours having sex ?

We have found out here on P&B that side letters were found in a police raid in London that were presented at the FTTT as evidence of tax avoidance !

This info is from the official government website for Rangers FTTT have a look for yourself on page 119 :)

Official government release on Rangers FTTT ruling

145 pages, what is wrong with you?

Why would anyone waste their time reading that, especially when most of it is beyond the understanding of most people.

You do realise that the FTTT ruled in our favour, don't you? I know carious bloggers ripped the pish out of guys like you but you need to let it go now and stop making a kunt out of yourself :)

Why would anyone waste their time reading that, especially when most of it is beyond the understanding of most people.

You do realise that the FTTT ruled in our favour, don't you? I know carious bloggers ripped the pish out of guys like you but you need to let it go now and stop making a kunt out of yourself :)

Maybe because it was an important part of the whole sorry saga?

And to paraphrase your snide wee remark, you do realise that the FTTT did not rule entirely in rangers' favour, don't you?

Maybe if you set aside your laptop for a few hours, made a brew, and had a read through that document, rather than regurgitate the selected snippets that suit your agenda, you might be able to

a. Offer a bit more of an informed opinion,

b. Gain a wee bit of respect as someone who cares a wee bit about his club rather than just insulting people, and

c. Stop looking a twat when you DO try and join the debate.

Just sayin', likes.

The Sevco Trolls don't come to this thread to debate. Sevco Trolls come here to purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) start arguments in a manner which 'personally' attacks others on the forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by forum members who are attempting to discuss 'on-topic'. They spark such arguments via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'plastics, diddies, obsessed' are popular phrases) with no substance or relevance to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which they use to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issues being discussed.

Anyone and everyone reading through a few pages of this thread can see that with their own eyes.

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

The Sevco Trolls don't come to this thread to debate. Sevco Trolls come here to purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) start arguments in a manner which 'personally' attacks others on the forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by forum members who are attempting to discuss 'on-topic'. They spark such arguments via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'plastics, diddies, obsessed' are popular phrases) with no substance or relevance to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which they use to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issues being discussed.

Anyone and everyone reading through a few pages of this thread can see that with their own eyes.

Personal attacks? Pot, kettle.

Maybe because it was an important part of the whole sorry saga?

And to paraphrase your snide wee remark, you do realise that the FTTT did not rule entirely in rangers' favour, don't you?

Maybe if you set aside your laptop for a few hours, made a brew, and had a read through that document, rather than regurgitate the selected snippets that suit your agenda, you might be able to

a. Offer a bit more of an informed opinion,

b. Gain a wee bit of respect as someone who cares a wee bit about his club rather than just insulting people, and

c. Stop looking a twat when you DO try and join the debate.

Just sayin', likes.

Yes Norman i'm going to set aside my laptop to read an online article :rolleyes:

Cupid Stunt :lol:

Because Benny if you actually read the document then you'd find out that the SFA has a completely different set of governing laws than UK government law to which the tribunal did not consider them because the SFA associations rules were created for the practice of fair play amongst it's members and the tribunal only ruled on tax avoidance.There a few technicalities that Rangers got off on when it came to the tribunal to which mean feck all when the SPL commission hold their hearing.

The SPL commission held by Lord Nimmo will adhere to the associations rules only and is not subject to UK legal government law.So out the window goes the BTC result majority in favour of Rangers in 80 cases that got them off on a technicality.What you should be worried about is the cases MIH/MGRT has pleaded liability too ! were any of these cases Rangers players ?

At the FTTT some of the players and their agents who were shittin bricks at the time because they thought they would be liable for tax due on these so called loans if the FTTT went against Rangers gave their lawyers their side letter/contract or letter of wishes as evidence MIH would pick up the bill if any tax due was incurred on their non payable loan.They also gave their lawyers their official club contract which show both the official contract and the side contract have the same date as well as the players signature as well as their agent plus Rangers boardroom members signatures.Why should these former players show loyalty to the club when they stood to lose hundreds of thousands of pounds if the FTTT went against Rangers ?.

Yes Rangers got the FTTT in favour of not paying tax on the majority of cases ! BUT NOT ALL OF THEM,but the SPL commission will see all the evidence the FTTT had and also the evidence that was ruled out by the UK law because of some technical ruling because of a legal loophole and also the cases that MIH/MGRT pleaded guilty too around 30 of them.The SPL commissions job is to find out if Rangers broke the associations rules only to which it would appear as there are real side letters/contracts and evidence of contractual payments disguised as loans as set out in the side letters/contracts.Add in former players testimony when questioned by the police about the side letters/contracts claiming they were mandatory and needed their signature it would appear very certain that Rangers paid players bonuses by a third party out with the associations ruling guidelines and is subject to the associations guidelines on breaking the rules.

I heard Off the Ball earlier. I liked a lot of Proctor said - especially about Thistle. I'd have said that you and The Caley Jags are about the happiest places to be in Scottish football right now.

Hey Kincardine, despite our board's shameful antics in the summer, it's not too shabby to be a Queens fan right now either.

19 points clear at the top and still in that Ramsden's Cup thingy.;)

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Nothing is above Scottish law, the SFA found this out already.

Being caught offside isn't actually illegal Tedi. However, it's been deemed to be against the laws of the game and football sanctions exist for it.

So too with player registration issues.

Edited by Monkey Tennis