Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are you saying that if Rangers are fast-tracked back to the top the 'integrity' campaigners would forget their promises of last summer?

Or that said diddies are so few that it would make no substantive difference to their clubs?

I didn't say any of those things.

I replied to a specific part of a previous post of yours, a claim that's been made over & over by sevconians and has been "debunked" (to use a favorite sevconian phrase :rolleyes: ) on many occasions by the real football fans on here.

Sevconians ?...WTF are they like. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh cmon Bennett, its not the WKR`s fault that those films find there way mysteriously on to his laptop, its the people who goto the cinema with hidden cameras and then put them up on the internet.

Of course these people are likely to be Rangers supporters, they are the root cause of all evil, didn't ya know?

Aye, and the wee fuckers traipsing past with the "for your consideration" banner every 20 minutes - orcs, every one of 'em!wink.gif

Like I said to your Bigot Buddy, check the original post. I'll be supporting QT in time. Morally dubious? Maybe. Hypocritical? Only if you think that watching a screener before release date is equivalent to a multi-million pound fraud and a history of sectarianism. Which may be the case - fucked if I know what rattles around in your brainpans.

Oh, BTW, *their, and * go to. HTH.

Ah. WKR had the self-same issue. And ruined it for himself when revealing (of course) that he knew the answer all along.

Mind you - has zero issues with calling Rangers supporters for everything and subsequently ranting about 'slander' and 'defamation' when his own bile is turned back on himself.

laugh.gif

OK, bigot, let's see some of the things I've said about rangers fans that are defamatory due to their race, creed, sex, orientation, colour or age.

You're a sad little twat who hides behind "clever" slights and then let others fight your battles for you when you're pulled up for your shite.

haven't seen you criticise wee Bendarroch yet, like you said you would pull up any rangers fan being out of order.

I think it's fair to say that most Rangers supporters on here are going to disagree with much of what you define as 'out of order'.

And - dare I say it - that may be because you are a two-faced, double-standard waving hypocrite of the lowest order.

Your fellow green-n-grey SS' rampant homophobia doesn't trouble you, but you get angsty when your beloved oops are referred to as the sporting wing?

laugh.gif

I think it's fair to say that most Rangers supporters on here are going to disagree with much of what you define as 'out of order'.

And - dare I say it - that may be because you are a two-faced, double-standard waving hypocrite of the lowest order.

Your fellow green-n-grey SS' rampant homophobia doesn't trouble you, but you get angsty when your beloved oops are referred to as the sporting wing?

mad.gif

It appears that Ben is upset over someone returning his insulting offensive 'banter'. The poor wee soul's feelings are hurt!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You're a sad little twat who hides behind "clever" slights and then let others fight your battles for you when you're pulled up for your shite.

I don't remember this line of insult when Kincardine chinned me for my offering on poppygate. He made his point - I disagreed.

Could that be because the two who kicked it off (a Killie fan and Dhensebhore) managed to escape your selective censure entirely?

You're all of the two-faces anyone could ever hope for.

You filthy little bigot.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Bendarroch, you're a bigot. Most of the rangers fans on here claim to dislike and disown this facet of the club(s), but not only allow your shite to go unchallenged, some of them even repeat it as if it is a joke.

What homophobia are you referring to? What "SS"? What the f**k are you drinking?

I enjoy letting Bennett twist himself into knots as he tries to out-moral everybody on here with limited ammunition.

I enjoy playing with Tedi, as his attention span lets him down on the second or third page of another argument.

You, however, have never added anything to this thread but bitterness and vitriol since the day you arrived - shortly after the Tribute Act. Not one constructive post.*

Your two Amigos at least try to put the rangers view now and again - Tedi more so - but all you want to do is bring the thread into the gutter.

*I'm happy to be corrected here, but how this little c**t is getting away with blackening his fellow bears by association really does reinforce the impression of "One of us - must be defended". Seriously, does he not embarrass you?

I don't remember this line of insult when Kincardine chinned me for my offering on poppygate. He made his point - I disagreed.

Could that be because the two who kicked it off (a Killie fan and Dhensebhore) managed to escape your selective censure entirely?

You're all of the two-faces anyone could ever hope for.

You filthy little bigot.

laugh.gif

You keep on dragging poppies into it - you were challenged on this at the time, and made a complete twat of yourself - inventing posts, blaming others, and roping the wrong people in. Off you go and find the posts that offended you, and your replies to same then.....

Clue - they'll be the same as they were, so bring on Bendarrochmakesatwatofhimselfagaingate.

Guest Kincardine

haven't seen you criticise wee Bendarroch yet, like you said you would pull up any rangers fan being out of order. Mind you, you're using the "sporting wing" patter yourself now, aren't you, ya cheeky wee bigot ye.

Bendarroch is an ignortant bun b*****d. Happy?

I'd rather know why 4 of you are using interchangable patter now :lol:

I've never used the phrase, "Sporting Wing" before but I am just amazed that it has caused controversy. Such is the level of faux outrage that I think I'll use it more often.

Ya sporting wing apologist.

Bendarroch, you're a bigot. Most of the rangers fans on here claim to dislike and disown this facet of the club(s), but not only allow your shite to go unchallenged, some of them even repeat it as if it is a joke.

What homophobia are you referring to? What "SS"? What the f**k are you drinking?

I enjoy letting Bennett twist himself into knots as he tries to out-moral everybody on here with limited ammunition.

I enjoy playing with Tedi, as his attention span lets him down on the second or third page of another argument.

You, however, have never added anything to this thread but bitterness and vitriol since the day you arrived - shortly after the Tribute Act. Not one constructive post.*

Your two Amigos at least try to put the rangers view now and again - Tedi more so - but all you want to do is bring the thread into the gutter.

*I'm happy to be corrected here, but how this little c**t is getting away with blackening his fellow bears by association really does reinforce the impression of "One of us - must be defended". Seriously, does he not embarrass you?

Why would he embarrass them?, he posts what most of them would like to post.