Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Reminds me, whatever happened to that Falkirk fan that used to post pish on here, Bhairm Forever?

Is he dead?

No idea - but you're getting perilously close to relevance here, Bennett. You might want to be careful, lest ye discuss the death and attempted resurrection of your club....

Or an epic fail one even and Bennett & Tedi just did this all over the thread tonight

pee.gif

Now now, without them and their not-quite-as-clever (laugh.gif) mate, we'd have nobody to play with until things get moving again. Watch a cat with a mouse - he can keep that little fucker alive, and therefore fun, for fucking ages.

ETA: Never ends well for Tedi Mickey, mind....wink.gif

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

No idea - but you're getting perilously close to relevance here, Bennett. You might want to be careful, lest ye discuss the death and attempted resurrection of your club....

If it was dead you'd have f**k all to talk about.

If it was dead you'd have f**k all to talk about.

I think you'll find 108,000 posts would tend to make that point arguable. "It" is dying. The replacement, the ur-rangers, if you will, is the subject of much debate and speculation. Join in, some time. You may enjoy the change.

Just had a thought ?

Green put up a power point thingy we all laughed at because it was badly put together and had Rangers posting over a £3.5 million pound loss at the end of 2013 !

Green has had a decent share issue ! is the money going into fines to the SFA ? 10 counts of SPL leagues played in with improperly registered players with fines at a million pound each as well as 20 counts of cup competitions entered with improperly registered players at fines of around a half million pounds each !.That's £20 million in fines :) and could explain why Rangers will make a loss at the end of the year.:lol:

Maybe the share issue was to pay for the fines Green was told the club was getting their way.

Rubbish!

We established that the WKR and Dhense refuse to condemn wife beating, I wonder why this is?

It confirmed showed us something about their personalities this can hardly be described as an epic fail.

I used to beat my wife often :o

She was pish at scrabble :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was in your own words convicted of wife beating, obviously the circumstances were already disclosed, he was still convicted.

This makes him a horrible individual, this kind of behaviour is unacceptable in my book.

The only logical explanation to anybody not accepting this conclusion is (1) they accept this kind of behaviour and perhaps even participate in similar behaviour themselves (2) they have some other reason for not condemning the man, perhaps he is a relation.

Either way they would have shown their true colours, a nasty vindictive sort, and I pity those that have to share existence with such a person, hopefully they are few.

I bet you cheered Gazza like f**k too.

The only evidence of note I have seen is that another Green and Grey from Harper Macleod is about to get their dream Job, Company Secretary at the piggery, paradise indeed.

:lol:

Just the 2 bouts of plagiarism in this gem.

Oh well it's only his wife, thats ok in Normans book

My mistake it was his daughter in law he was charged with hitting, is that also ok in your book?

Domestic violence is wrong, plain and simple.

The 'man' appears to be a bit of a bully,

I bet you cheered Gazza even louder than Tedi did.

Gazza was player HT, I am tempted to start posting some of his goals that he scored against you lot but it would just spoil your morning.

I know how you supporters of the green and greys, plastics and sporting wing hate being reminded of the past.

Did I steal enough wee nicknames for ya? its funny how all the Celtic fans still all use the old nicknames for our club even though you swear blind it is not the same club :D

^ ^ ^

Angry sevconian on the verge of a meltdown IMO :rolleyes:

SEVCO Tedi is a new name for yer latest incarnation

Gazza was player HT, I am tempted to start posting some of his goals that he scored against you lot but it would just spoil your morning.

I know how you supporters of the green and greys, plastics and sporting wing hate being reminded of the past.

Did I steal enough wee nicknames for ya? its funny how all the Celtic fans still all use the old nicknames for our club even though you swear blind it is not the same club :D

Just trying to help you out on the old originality front, Ted ;)

Nicknames aside for a minute, did Gazza disgust you?

Biggest waste of talent ever.

Beating yer Wife / GF is not cool, despite our discussion on here earlier, but then that was just a (rather successful) fishing trip by me, no apologies given.

Do you mean the flute playing business? anybody that got offended by that is a big softy just like anybody that got offended by the holy goalies antics, I laughed like f**k at both incidents.

The goal aginst Scotland in 96 was a low point even though he was one of our players, utterly brilliant effort but depressing as f**k for me on that day.

Did I mention biggest waste of talent ever?

Aye. I met him and Seb Rosenthal (mind him?:lol: ) in Glasgow Hilton when they were both at Rangers.

Gazza was sober. He was actually bang on and good craic. He signed an autograph for my wifes wee brother, which the wife made me ask for :ph34r:

Aye. I met him and Seb Rosenthal (mind him?:lol: ) in Glasgow Hilton when they were both at Rangers.

Gazza was sober. He was actually bang on and good craic. He signed an autograph for my wifes wee brother, which the wife made me ask for :ph34r:

Cool story,bro.