Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I was looking at the orcmedia response to the HMRC appeal and noticed that Lord Nimmo didn't seem to be too popular with a few posters. I thought he was one of the good guys in the orc mind. Have I missed something? I must admit to not following this saga too closely of late.

I was looking at the orcmedia response to the HMRC appeal and noticed that Lord Nimmo didn't seem to be too popular with a few posters. I thought he was one of the good guys in the orc mind. Have I missed something? I must admit to not following this saga too closely of late.

they found out his nephew used to get a lift to work off a Celtic fan. quite rightly the are fckin livid!

SPL commission concluded last week but the verdict is not published and the HMRC have taken it to the UTT today ! are these events connected ? and have the SPL told the HMRC in advance what the SPL's commission result is so that the HMRC can then decide whether or not to take further action ?

alex_thomson_d_normal.jpgalextomo12:54pm via Twitter for BlackBerry®

HMRC just emailed. For clarity their leave to appeal on R tax case has been granted. Appeal has been lodged.

wrhlih.gif

Our wage bill gets bigger everytime i log on here :lol: Give it another week and it'll be over £8 million

Actually most thought it would be around £4m at the start of the season and we've heard straight from Chuckie several months ago that it was around £7m so we haven't been upping our estimates every week. Likewise I've stuck to £15m net loss for this season and don't intend to change it.

SPL commission concluded last week but the verdict is not published and the HMRC have taken it to the UTT today ! are these events connected ? and have the SPL told the HMRC in advance what the SPL's commission result is so that the HMRC can then decide whether or not to take further action ?

after the rangers fans telling us they can't be stripped of titles for dual contracts because they were found innocent of the majority of EBT's.... it would be ironic if the appeal found them guilty of the majority of EBT's because they had been stripped of titles for dual contracts.

Edited by dave.j

Wouldn't think so.....HMRC had already indicated shortly after the FTTT decision was made public that they would be seeking leave to appeal.

The delay would more than likely be down to getting the nod that they would be granted permission to launch an appeal ( as it was not certain that that would be granted ).

Think the timing isn't really connected with the SPL Commission case.

just over 30 a day.

Tedi needs to up his game, averaging about 24 a day on here

Since you have been busy checking out my profile...again and bringin up quotes from the summer, I thought I would remind you of this.

Worst case scenario for me, they end up in Div 3.

Best case scenario, they die for ever.

My wean is due to be born on the 12th of July, and there is nothing i would love more, than to introduce them to a world, and life, without Rangers in it!

How did that work out for you Dave?

GIRUY

Pretty good, since Rangers died ;)

wrhlih.gif

Actually most thought it would be around £4m at the start of the season and we've heard straight from Chuckie several months ago that it was around £7m so we haven't been upping our estimates every week. Likewise I've stuck to £15m net loss for this season and don't intend to change it.

Go back to around October and it was being reported as roughly £5m Skip forward to around December and it had bounced to £6m, now it's £7m, next week it'll be up to £8 million.

What £15m loss? If we loss £15m this season then heads should roll.

I assume you can back this up or atleast explain why you came up with this figure?

Go back to around October and it was being reported as roughly £5m Skip forward to around December and it had bounced to £6m, now it's £7m, next week it'll be up to £8 million.

Are you suggesting that those outside Rangers are gradually inflating the wage figure? My suspicion is that Chucky is gradually disclosing the truth in manageable chunks.

It was being discussed all over twitter by the Vanguard Bears, etc.... they are thinking Leggo may be telling a few porkies.

You do know that auld Davie takes most of his 'stories' straight from follow follow don't you?

Are you suggesting that those outside Rangers are gradually inflating the wage figure? My suspicion is that Chucky is gradually disclosing the truth in manageable chunks.

What a sharp young man you are.

Have a smiley face :)

Did Green not specifically say that the figure was approaching £7m?

No idea, i don't pay that much attention to his blabberings.

Googles came up with credible articles for various amounts including the £7m one. My gut instinct is around £6m but it could be anything and until accounts are published then .....

Always follow yer gut.