Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The rangers fans on here will most likely accept it. Not a chance the paranoid majority of their fan base will though.

The majority of rangers posters on here will disappear like snaw aff a dyke......

To be replaced by The_Tedi and Bendarroch_International sucking up to Bennett-5088, telling each other how they heard about this site from a guy in Bar 67 the other night..... ;)

The majority of rangers posters on here will disappear like snaw aff a dyke......

To be replaced by The_Tedi and Bendarroch_International sucking up to Bennett-5088, telling each other how they heard about this site from a guy in Bar 67 the other night..... ;)will

Will they be 10x more obnoxious than the last version ?

Still no answer from a rangers fan?

They'll give you one of two answers:

1. Telt ye we wiznae pochlin' - weearrapeepulfucktheSPLwe'recumminbacktaewinmairtitlesintheawhangoanaminnut......

2. Fucking Liewell an' his boabylickers at the SPL. Wu'll see thame in coort, so we wull.

Mibbes one, mibbes the other. But I'll guarantee you one of the above is prevalent.

I took this on 110th Street, Harlem last August. It was in a shop not unlike many an Asian Grocers' shop in Scotland (note the style of the advert - just like your average "6 cans for £5" offer you get here).

Kept meaning to put it on here. :D

post-6452-0-57765100-1361397050_thumb.jp

I took this on 110th Street, Harlem last August. It was in a shop not unlike many an Asian Grocers' shop in Scotland (note the style of the advert - just like your average "6 cans for £5" offer you get here).

Kept meaning to put it on here. :D

:thumsup2

T- 176 Hours till Meltdown day

Yip, all getting a bit scary.

If it goes the wrong way, I'll try not to have a meltdown. I'm preparing for it by trying to be pessimitic in advance, in the hope that I can be philosophical about the wrist slap I think is coming.

For me, title stripping is very important. It's a way of punishing Rangers' immoral (if legal) use of something to make their already massive advantages, yet bigger. I sort of accept a qualified version of continuation and I don't therefore much hold with the 'who cares? - they're deid' line.

The entire Rangers situation has already gone better than I could possibly have imagined. Title stripping is the final piece. If it happens, I'll feel that Rangers have actually been treated fairly and it'll provide some satisfying closure on it all. If the titles are left where they are, the story will be incomplete. Murray's folly will still be seen in the eyes of the triumphalists, to have worked. That'll be a bit sickening, but it's what I'm now expecting.

Yip, all getting a bit scary.

If it goes the wrong way, I'll try not to have a meltdown. I'm preparing for it by trying to be pessimitic in advance, in the hope that I can be philosophical about the wrist slap I think is coming.

For me, title stripping is very important. It's a way of punishing Rangers' immoral (if legal) use of something to make their already massive advantages, yet bigger. I sort of accept a qualified version of continuation and I don't therefore much hold with the 'who cares? - they're deid' line.

The entire Rangers situation has already gone better than I could possibly have imagined. Title stripping is the final piece. If it happens, I'll feel that Rangers have actually been treated fairly and it'll provide some satisfying closure on it all. If the titles are left where they are, the story will be incomplete. Murray's folly will still be seen in the eyes of the triumphalists, to have worked. That'll be a bit sickening, but it's what I'm now expecting.

I think there's almost zero chance of title stripping i'm afraid - SFA= no balls.

What would be a mindfuck is if they punish the old (deid) Rangers with a fine etc. Chucky doesn't pay, but they *still* claim the history

I can't wait for this.

I reckon if they are stripped of the titles, all The Rangers fans will disappear and not post on here for a wee while.

If they aren't, the seethe from WRK, yourself, hellbhoy and so forth will be entertaining if nothing else.

Personally, I reckon they will be dished out a punishment - which won't be title stripping - but will be something far less severe. I reckon it'll be a fine to the new company.

Everyone will then be in uproar, which will be justified.

Don't see how they could or should fine the newco. Any punishment belongs to oldco and as there is no point in any financial penalty, for a company in liquidation, that punishment has to be title stripping. The titles were awarded (fairly or otherwise) to the old rangers, the alleged offences were committed by them and only they should be punished for it. It would not be fair to pass any punishment on to the new rangers, they didn't even exist at the time of the alleged offences. This new club are just trying to find their way in Scottish football and have no titles as yet. They may be stubbornly trying to bask in the former club's glory, but surely, they shouldn't get fined for this. Have some compassion people please. Let's just strip the relevant titles from the old dead club (if found guilty) and leave it at that. Fingers crossed now.

Don't see how they could or should fine the newco. Any punishment belongs to oldco and as there is no point in any financial penalty, for a company in liquidation, that punishment has to be title stripping. The titles were awarded (fairly or otherwise) to the old rangers, the alleged offences were committed by them and only they should be punished for it. It would not be fair to pass any punishment on to the new rangers, they didn't even exist at the time of the alleged offences. This new club are just trying to find their way in Scottish football and have no titles as yet. They may be stubbornly trying to bask in the former club's glory, but surely, they shouldn't get fined for this. Have some compassion people please. Let's just strip the relevant titles from the old dead club (if found guilty) and leave it at that. Fingers crossed now.

As long as they don't punish the tea ladies. I'm not sure if they are part of the old company, the old club, the holding company, the company, or the new club but they must be spared. Actually, thinking about it, they might be part of the new team if the Arab evidence is to be believed :whistle

that pile of pish has nothing to do with what I posted.

Nobody argued when I blamed Murray. do you want me to repeat what I said in every post, just to remind you?

Duly red dotted for being an knob :angry:

Tedi, on 19 Feb 2013 - 20:09, said:snapback.png

The SFA`s FAPP has a purpose, it failed in this purpose, this really cannot be disputed.

I gave you an answer and you couldn't help being a fud ^ ^ ^ I posted why the FaPP failed here and placed the blame at Rangers but you claim it did not answer your question ?.

I did not say you did not blame Murray but you do blame the SFA soley here and the club is blameless somehow even when shown it's the clubs sole responsibilty to whoever wants to buy 30% plus of the clubs shares !.

Why ? have you some sort of agenda towards me by trying to rubbish all my posts ? well ya fucking do Tedi and everybody on P&B can see you always rubbishing my posts and never actually agreeing with me on anything and we end up exchanging posts to which you always have some sort of never ending argument even when you are wrong.

GET A LIFE !.

There was several attempts to buy the club from him over the years, but only on the condiction that he took the hit if the BTC went against Rangers. This to me seems a bit strange, because the EBT payments were coming from MIH and not the club.

I'm in almost complete agreement with you on this one ! but for one reason it falls at Rangers door.The dual contract was written that in the event the recipient was ever chased down by the HMRC for any tax due that the club itself would pick up the bill and not MIH.This was the stumbling block and why Rangers PLC faced the BTC outcome if it did go against the club as it had been written in the dual contract.

I found out with the help of Tedi :unsure: that the SFA changed it's handbook on 7th June 2011 that the SFA made provisions of any club from the 1st of June 2012 could be separated from it's company and passed onto another company to run the club ? I know sounds mental but they did.So technically under the SFA's new guidelines Rangers V2 is in fact the rangers that should have died on 14th June 2012.See below !.

post-39453-0-39002400-1361403078_thumb.j

This what was shown and used in the SPL commission to Lord Nimmo to proof that Rangers according to the SFA that he club could pass from company to company in an insolvency event.

So the up side is that if titles are removed we can laugh because the SFA made it possible to take them from the club they support :lol:

I said it was pish for exactly the same reason, your latest piss poor effort is also pish.

You never read other peoples post before writing your own boring inept essays, if you had you would see I have blamed Murray over and over again.

It was the SFA`s rule, a rule which was flawed as it allowed and relied on the evidence given by shysters including Murray and the Rangers board which included the biggest crook of them all, Whyte.

It simply did not fufill its purpose, CW is not a fit and proper person, this cannot be denied.

FULL OF RAGE TEDI ! FULL OF RAGE :lol:

It's NOT the SFA's fault if RANGERS fail to do a proper fit and proper persons test ! Clearly it shows that Murray just wanted shot of Rangers and sold at the first opportunity and Rangers have then duped the SFA.

On another note I would not be surprised if the SFA were complicit in all that has happened even before Feb 2012 ! you've argued with me for days on the SFA's handbook yes ?

Well is it not possible that the SFA knew Rangers were going down the shitter long before Whyte took over ? and then the SFA made changes in their rules and regulations before hand because Scotland needs a strong Rangers and if they die then Scottish fitbaw according to them is deid as well.

So the SFA made sure that the club you support got preferencial treatment in advance of the impending event the BTC was definitely going to kill Rangers and remember even you thought the BTC was a dead cert against the club.And made changes so that the club was a separate entity from it's imaginary company to keep Rangers alive in a legal sense so they could find a buyer for the assets.

Remember Green buying the assets ? I'll bet it was a shock to him that to be the very same Rangers so fans like you would still support it had to take the footballing debts and punishments because it's according to the SFA it's still the very same Rangers.

Made up shite and tic fan in conspiracy shocker :lol:

If it's made up then list what's at fault so P&Bers can see you know better because you posted conclusive information that says your right and I posted shite apparently instead of claiming it's made up shite !.

Go on Tedi list what I got wrong and make sure you can back it up or stop posting deflective nonsense !.

There was no shite in my post it was all factual and I have the official documents to my conclusion.

Edit to add source of my JPEG and go to article 8.13 where it shows from company to company http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/ClubLicensing/Part2:National/Part2Sect8_Legal,Admin,FinanceandCodesofPractice%20Criteria.pdf

And if Tedi is not satisfied then he can start from the homepage in the part two national section and check legal and admin. http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/football_document_libraries.cfm?page=2570

And if that's not enough Tedi then look at General appendix ! 2013 that's the year date Tedi this was published and not your 2011 handbook bub.

Edited by hellbhoy