Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Might I humbly suggest that if those young scamps refrained from using
the words "fen... bas...." and F... The P....." then nae body would have
been able to complain, or is this far to simple tae
understand???????????????????

Aye we know that. But we're discussing ESPN here being c***s.

I must admit I laughed at these two posts, it's yes we were singing those songs but still!

ESPN are already pulling out of the Uk, and they are the biggest sports network in the world, I doubt they are all that bothered about a couple of rangers fans cancelling their subscriptions.

Hopefully though going forward they highlight all offensive singing from all clubs that they cover.

What I don't understand is, if they're not allowed to sing their rancid chants. Why are they allowed to post it in their forums? RM is one of their tamer forums. I believe their others are far worse. Why would they hide it from anyone that does'nt have a login. But, but but....Ally says they are a club full of honour and tradition. He must be right.

FUDS THEN. FUDS NOW, FUDS FOREVER.

What I don't understand is, if they're not allowed to sing their rancid chants. Why are they allowed to post it in their forums? RM is one of their tamer forums. I believe their others are far worse. Why would they hide it from anyone that does'nt have a login. But, but but....Ally says they are a club full of honour and tradition. He must be right.

Remember Ally is as dyed in the wool as the rest. The KK Klan have loads of tradition and consider themselves to be full of honour and dignity. It's a truth the world over, that the ones who speak most about honour, dignity and tradition tend to belong to truly loathsome organisations. I remember an interview with Walter -Mr dignity himself- Smith, where he freely admitted to singing all the songs, when he was a young supporter on the terraces of Ibrox. He said so, as a way of playing down it's importance or relevance, 'you know, it doesn't mean anything, even I did it.' was the general jist of it.

It didn't work for me, I lost all respect for him that day.

What you should do is grass people for speaking freely. Especially if they are saying things you disagree with.

You don't have to be offended in any sense whatsoever - you can fake it. Pretend you're upset.

If enough good people do this then soon enough we'll all be able to go to the football and enjoy an afternoon free of swearing, chants of any kind and everything will be nice and quiet.

Perhaps, in time, you might be lucky enough to watch a derby match against Killie and be able to stand and applaud when your opponents score after some fine play. Maybe even shake hands with their supporters after a match when you lose.

Happy days...

Remember Ally is as dyed in the wool as the rest. The KK Klan have loads of tradition and consider themselves to be full of honour and dignity. It's a truth the world over, that the ones who speak most about honour, dignity and tradition tend to belong to truly loathsome organisations. I remember an interview with Walter -Mr dignity himself- Smith, where he freely admitted to singing all the songs, when he was a young supporter on the terraces of Ibrox. He said so, as a way of playing down it's importance or relevance, 'you know, it doesn't mean anything, even I did it.' was the general jist of it.

It didn't work for me, I lost all respect for him that day.

Coming from the guy who was banned for anti semitism.

Fud.

[

What you should do is grass people for speaking freely. Especially if they are saying things you disagree with.

You don't have to be offended in any sense whatsoever - you can fake it. Pretend you're upset.

If enough good people do this then soon enough we'll all be able to go to the football and enjoy an afternoon free of swearing, chants of any kind and everything will be nice and quiet.

Perhaps, in time, you might be lucky enough to watch a derby match against Killie and be able to stand and applaud when your opponents score after some fine play. Maybe even shake hands with their supporters after a match when you lose.

Happy days...

Go play your fkn flute elsewhere knobend. And yes I do find the whole religion/ football thing offensive. I wonder why you don't?

Happy days...

Always amusing when you see someone paint the extreme scenario to try and justify themselves.

I take it you'd be ok if we went back to the days of monkey noises and calling black players n*****s?

Happy days...

Nice attempt at belittling the issue Bendarroch but it shows why you condone it or, worse still, agree with it.

Surely, for the sake of a sane society, it's time to ditch this pish and put genuine football rivalries ahead of religious based hatred surely?

Both sides at it, I agree, in fact Edinburgh have a lighter version too but not anything like on the social scale of Glasgow/Ireland.

It's a societal cancer B, ....

Time we found a cure....or applied palliative care.....

Edited by GreenockRover

[

Happy days...

Go play your fkn flute elsewhere knobend. And yes I do find the whole religion/ football thing offensive. I wonder why you don't?

Did it make you cry?

Ben has a point, all these mock offended posts are tiresome and pointless. If people are daft enough to sing songs with sectarian content then they'll get filmed by the police units at the game and recieve a visit from plod in the not to distant future.

Just knock off the drama queen act...

One of the things that I can't quite get my head around is why Sevco fans think that the tax tribunal decision lessens the possibility of LNS finding them guilty.

R*ngers deliberately didn't register the side letters to their players with the football authorities in order to make the EBTs work for them in avoiding tax. It was complete and uetter fraud on a grand scale for over a decade.

I can't see how how the punishment can be anything other than termination of Sevco's membership of the SFA and the repayment of all prize money. The stripping of titles won't be a punishment, that will be a natural consequence.

If Scottish football can get shot of Sevco then Celt*c will die a lingering death without their sectarian fuel.

[

Happy days...

Did it make you cry?

Ben has a point, all these mock offended posts are tiresome and pointless. If people are daft enough to sing songs with sectarian content then they'll get filmed by the police units at the game and recieve a visit from plod in the not to distant future.

What's your point? Do you think they are filming them for nothing. And BTW I was brought up in the 70s in NI. It wasn't fkn pretty.

Did it make you cry?

St. Mirren are hoping to sell twice as many tickets for this season's League Cup Final as we did for the final against Rangers in 2010.

One of the main reasons why they believe this is possible is because of the absence of any Old Firm supporters.

Decent folk just don't want to mix with the social underclasses that follow the Old Firm.

Did it make you cry?

What's your point? Do you think they are filming them for nothing. And BTW I was brought up in the 70s in NI. It wasn't fkn pretty.

What a stupid post considering i've already explained why they were being filmed :lol:

St. Mirren are hoping to sell twice as many tickets for this season's League Cup Final as we did for the final against Rangers in 2010.

One of the main reasons why they believe this is possible is because of the absence of any Old Firm supporters.

Decent folk just don't want to mix with the social underclasses that follow the Old Firm.

Glory hunters.