Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fingers crossed for a credible guilty verdict and appropriate title stripping punishments. Anticipating a fudged 'sort of guilty with slap on wrist naughty step' verdict and a 'please can we all move along now' message.

This will be interpreted up by all Rangers / Sevco as We Wur Innocent. GIRFUY, WATP etc etc.

No real Sporting Integrity in watching a club rack up titles by having a squad which was way beyong their financial means if they had properly registered and remunerated them as per the rules that everyone else adhered to.

I paid a lot of money over the seasons to watch a rigged competition, and - to quote someone else earlier in the thread - That's The Bottom Line!

Expect Lord Nimmo to wave a Big Waggy Finger; note that Rangers were certainly at it but, if you squint really hard at subsection 14(a) of Paragraph 122(f), there's very little that can actually be done about it.

Chances of actual, meaningful action - very low. It's how these things usually go outside of the football world - "mistakes were made (though not by any identifiable individuals)", so nobody needs to go to prison.

FWIW my thinking about all this is that one or two titles will be withheld and the rest the former Rangers are allowed to keep. My thinking about this is, I seem to remember that Flo and Ronald DeBoer were initially signed under a scheme which was similar to the EBTs but was illegal for the tax reasons.How long they were on this scheme, I cannot honestly remember but it would seem to please everyone a wee bit,but nobody completely.

This is just my take on it and I forsee lots of meltdowns whatever happens at noon.

On another matter which was discussed earlier, Longmuir initially said that the SFL had no intention of removing League Cups, but later clarified that by saying that a decision would be made after the result of the commission.

Ayr United (2002 League Cup winners (Default)).

Double Jack D eh? Make mine a qudruple, hic.

What made you think that content was so interesting that you had to post it 4 times?

Im having a mare with this new app.

Nobody forced you to read it 4 times!

I thought it was only 3. so I went backed and checked. Ended up reading it 7 times! :lol:

Really? You have a loyalist slogan on your avatar and your mate bendaroch.... thinks the vangaurd bears are just dandy

Jhohnny the liar. I said I couldn't know. And you can't either. Your guesses don't count.

Unless you're a Rangers supporter who's on the inside at vanguard bears.

Expect Lord Nimmo to wave a Big Waggy Finger; note that Rangers were certainly at it but, if you squint really hard at subsection 14(a) of Paragraph 122(f), there's very little that can actually be done about it.

Chances of actual, meaningful action - very low.

Whilst I'd love that to happen - I'm expecting the kangaroos to return a verdict of guilty.

Then the fun can really begin.

:)

Well, at least now I can begin to understand what it is that has Rico and others hiding under the covers in fear of their very lives.

Much better! Possible gold star if you keep up this level of work.

Morning!

Hope you are all looking forward to meltdown day, i'm in a meeting later so i won't know the outcome till around 12.30 / 1ish.

Off to Geordie land in a wee while, won't be online till the evening. (will no doubt get a shit load of texts)

Titles stripped, massive fine to bale the skint SPL out of trouble.

We appeal to the SFA, Regans puppets say up yours.

We take it court, the fans bulk up the RFFF again and it drags on for another year or two.

kangaroo_judge____trad_version_by_birone

Edited by bennett

Is this shite a revelation to you? Have you only just discovered it?

A now-deleted poster called Kincardine asked those questions fucking months ago. The questions not only apply to club football but to international games too.

IF our players are deemed to have been improperly registred by The Three Monkeys then natural justice would see them trying to unwind every game/match/tournament that those improperly registed players played in for both club and country.

This applies to club and iinternational competitions. Anything less than a total purging would be a dereliction. I would expect that LNS and his chinas would contact UEFA and FIFA and seek to expunge any matches in which wrongly-registered Rangers players took part. This would make sense? Yes?

I would hope that The Three Stoogies would be stringent in pursuing this and I hope every sane person would encourage them to do so.

It would be up to those running the tournaments in question whether or not to take action, as the SFL proved when they openly declared that they would not look to strip league cups. This action is being taken by the SPL according to the SPLs rules, it would be up to any other authorities and competition organisers to individually act against old Rangers' players and any team they represented at the time.

This is between the SPL and old Rangers, everyone else may or may not take action depending on the result but for now everyone else is irrelevant.

EDIT- I really should check the timestamp on posts when opening threads in the morning.

Apologies if this has been covered already.

Edited by stonedsailor

Nothing really more to say on this thread until tomorrow

That won't stop the usual suspects posting another 2 pages worth.

I suppose I've contributed half a page of rubbish myself to the four pages since yesterday. :lol:

Honest opinions guys?* Will you accept the panel's judgement toady?

They have all the evidence in front of them, they are far more qualified than any of us to judge on the matter. I'll accept what they find.