Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

f**k knows Charlie being Charlie does not do financials.

Blackthorn deal how much?

Puma deal how much?

Now you can add to that list also confirmed

Sports Direct naming deal how much?

Really starting to piss me off, if the *****s can release the figures why cant we.

edit to add D H I M S is sectarian? f**k me this place is PC

I got in trouble ages ago for using that word and the mods were telling me it's sectarian. :lol:

Bullshit, I posted the prospectus to show you what a fanny you were being with you claims abouts about the share capital being negative goodwill, you were just having trouble keeping up, I had already posted the link to the interim results earlier, something else you failed to pick up on.

Sponsership, kit money, naming rights, match day income, RTV money, TV money, not yet released ST money - these are my guesses, you guess away if you want.

My game with you is done.

Hey I asked you what your negative goodwill was OK ! I had assumed that this was the share issue money from the holding company so stop being a dick about it.

I got in trouble ages ago for using that word and the mods were telling me it's sectarian. :lol:

And yet you only joined P&B a month ago... :whistle

Considering the amount of bile, bitterness and vitriol I'm accused of spewing, it's amazing I've not been hit with the BanHammer. Wonder why that is?

f**k knows Charlie being Charlie does not do financials.

Blackthorn deal how much?

Puma deal how much?

Now you can add to that list also confirmed

Sports Direct naming deal how much?

Really starting to piss me off, if the *****s can release the figures why cant we.

edit to add D H I M S is sectarian? f**k me this place is PC

You've got to be kidding?

They actually complained about that .....

Considering the amount of bile, bitterness and vitriol I'm accused of spewing, it's amazing I've not been hit with the BanHammer. Wonder why that is?

You complained about someone posting pro Rangers stuff? .............................................. again.

I can't speak for the other bears - but I wouldn't grass someone for gum-bumping on the internet in a fitba forum.

I'd go as far to say that would be the behaviour of a complete and utter WKR. Wouldn't it?

:lol:

I wouldn't read too much into the that financial report, as there is a lot of jiggery pokery you can do to decieve the public. It might take another year or two before we get the full picture.

:lol: you can't read anything out of it either.

But division 3 needs a strong Sevco ;)

From what I can make out from what we actually know from it is,

Money in = £9.5 million from the club itself and £22 million share issue and is a sum total of £31.5 million and no other income stream.

Money out = £16.6 million operational costs & £1.6 in transfer fees & £2.8 million in football related debts & others I don't know yet.

So if my sums are correct then £32.5 million minus £20.4 million will give us £11.1 million overall profit for the end of the season if there are no other accruing debts but there will be.

They need to find £7.1 million a year more in income if the club is to service it's own debts without sponging off the £11.1 million in season 2013/2014.Feck knows how much a year extra will the stadium renaming and shirt sponsors bring in but it can't be around £7 million surely ? .

Lowering the wage bill to be £5 million might be financial suicide to Green come season 2014/2015,the Rangers fans won't be happy paying more for less if they do not romp the league at a canter with 5 nil wins every other game and no defeats.The fans forgave a dodgy start this season as they reformed from liquidation.

Nothing other than being in the SPL & in Europe would have kept them solvent this year even without an IPO ! and we all know plan "A" was to get the newco shoe horned straight into the SPL but the diddies could have fucked up Greens master plans totally :lol: .Rangers will continue to leak money left,right and centre until they gain SPL status and playing in Europe even with their current finances.

From what I can make out from what we actually know from it is,

Money in = £9.5 million from the club itself and £22 million share issue and is a sum total of £31.5 million and no other income stream.

Money out = £16.6 million operational costs & £1.6 in transfer fees & £2.8 million in football related debts & others I don't know yet.

So if my sums are correct then £32.5 million minus £20.4 million will give us £11.1 million overall profit for the end of the season if there are no other accruing debts but there will be.

They need to find £7.1 million a year more in income if the club is to service it's own debts without sponging off the £11.1 million in season 2013/2014.Feck knows how much a year extra will the stadium renaming and shirt sponsors bring in but it can't be around £7 million surely ? .

Lowering the wage bill to be £5 million might be financial suicide to Green come season 2014/2015,the Rangers fans won't be happy paying more for less if they do not romp the league at a canter with 5 nil wins every other game and no defeats.The fans forgave a dodgy start this season as they reformed from liquidation.

Nothing other than being in the SPL & in Europe would have kept them solvent this year even without an IPO ! and we all know plan "A" was to get the newco shoe horned straight into the SPL but the diddies could have fucked up Greens master plans totally :lol: .Rangers will continue to leak money left,right and centre until they gain SPL status and playing in Europe even with their current finances.

Longmuir in Sunday and todays papers has 'refused to rule out The Rangers being placed in a higher division, should re-construction go ahead for next season'. He stated, 'The matter of which league Rangers play in next season, is yet to be discussed'. Fkg ominous I would say. :o