Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:unsure2: where the fcuk did all that come from ? Rangers are dead but the Clone lives !

It won't matter one iota when these two clubs meet up for the first time as far as the MSM are concerned,it will be an OLD FIRM DERBY !

If you think for one second when they meet up it will be anything different other than an OF fixture to them the fans then it's you who is deluded.

Me personally I'd have preferred they actually killed off Rangers only to reform under a different name to show it's not a complete continuation,but the fuckers at the SFA & SPL have made it possible LEGALLY only that it's the same club that was formed 140 years ago.

But we all know it's not the real Rangers so what's your beef about me and Tedi meeting up for a pint ? surely this is more agreeable than me and Tedi fighting in the streets and using sectarian bile and destroying anything near us or abusing innocent by standers.

You lot complain like fcuk about Celtic & Rangers & religion and so on,but still complain like fcuk when two fans of both clubs agree to have a friendly pint ? :blink:

If you want to have a go at badly behaved old firm fans then by all means do so but don't include the decent law abiding fans like me who don't participate in sectarian elements or sing about it or threaten anyone that disagrees with the party line FFS.

There are some decent OF fans and quite a lot of them but there is a small element that will always bring the clubs into disrepute ! I'm not one of them and why I joined P&B to get a roasting off the likes of you when you spit the dummy out.

Where it all came from is you creaming in yer jeans at the thought of "an OF game".

You can't spend half yer life telling the world that Rangers are deid, then suddenly make a playmates date with Tedi for "next OF game". You just validate everything our bluenose chums claim.

You're the one calling it "an OF game", not the MSM, not Jabba, not a bluenose but you.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

But we all know it's not the real Rangers so what's your beef about me and Tedi meeting up for a pint ?

I meet plastic supporters in the real world all the time - I've had none of this yer a new club/naw we're no' pish about the matches we are really missing.

I don't miss the matches against dholly, the wee hibs, the wee plastics or the wee Rangers - it's the proper plastics.

I know, I know....One is a BIG bunch of neanderthals and the other is a SMALL bunch of neanderthals..... They are cousins you know..... ;)

Spot on.

There is no difference. They're just too stupid to see it.

It's the rest of civilised society they differ from.

Is the bottom picture Glasgow's new version of "One Man & His Dog" - "One Inspector & His Task Force" soon to be rolled out in every major city. :)

You must be very proud of the 'work' put in by Mac Goebbels and others to achieve this notable success.

Don't think so. No time for them twats!

Spot on.

There is no difference. They're just too stupid to see it.

It's the rest of civilised society they differ from.

Old firm fans stoopid? well, theres a thing.

The best bit is meetin them in a pub, when ye put them down they get a bit bemused, turn away and sing one o their religious hymns, mibbe hopin ye'll shut up and go away before ye confuse them again.

thick as a thick thing.. and dont even realise. . :blink:

Where it all came from is you creaming in yer jeans at the thought of "an OF game".

You can't spend half yer life telling the world that Rangers are deid, then suddenly make a playmates date with Tedi for "next OF game". You just validate everything our bluenose chums claim.

You're the one calling it "an OF game", not the MSM, not Jabba, not a bluenose but you.

The bit in bold there ! what will you call it then when it eventually happens ? well other than the obvious bigot brothers fest,sectarian mash up,two cheeks of the same arse farting in the wind between them and so on.You can't call it a "new firm derby" as that is the Aberdeen & Dundee Utd fixture apparently

It will be in the MSM as an "old firm derby" everyone of the MSM will peddle this and years down the line I'll still say "remember the day your club died and had to be reformed under a new company pish lol made up by the SFA".

If you'd taken a moment to read back, Bennett, you'd find I was referring to a possible homophobic slur by another poster, and explaining to Dorlomin your normal technique for dealing with implied insults or statements. I actually meant that it would be better for Dorlomin to ignore the original post, rather than encourage the idiot. In the post you quoted, i think I make it quite clear that I don't feel this is an appropriate forum for such nonsense, or indeed for some of the "risque" posts which you've come out with (no proof available, but you know what I mean). Easiest way with your patter is just to let it slide and move on. It's doing no harm, for the most part. The occasional idiot who still feels that a person's sexuality can be a stick to beat them with really wants to grow up though.

So, I'm off to kip now. Thanks for reminding me that tolerance and attempting to explain something rationally is "weird".

One mans homophobic slur is another's retort . Posters who insult others may well get insulted in return and comments made can be seen as ott . There are far more idiotic comments on these boards than the idiom I used.

Edited by shiltrum

Any fellow Follow Follow members should log in for a seethe fest over the q+a session chucky held wae Chic... truely fanfukintastic reading.

Dem bears not happy with Green.

Any fellow Follow Follow members should log in for a seethe fest over the q+a session chucky held wae Chic... truely fanfukintastic reading. Dem bears not happy with Green.

You know the drill Wunff... C&P C&P....

;)

Ta in advance...

The moon is in Uranus and scorpio is shagging Libra and the price is right, come on down.