Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The only goalposts being moved are by rangers who want to jump a level to get to the spl quicker rather than being 2 devisions away next season they want to be 1? Well done Stranrar for showing how pathetic rangers attempt has been

If reconstruction goes ahead next season then the goal posts will have been moved, leave it for a year.

I think this will happen. Can't see a decision being made prior to the start of next season and, if I'm honest, this league reconstruction decision should not be rushed.

AHAHAHHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,McMoist just said on Scotland Today Sportsdesk....'We hope to win our first ever trophy tomorrow.'

Thank you Sally, mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :thumsup2:lol::P

You've got a rep for posting absolute pish, but if this is true, please verify. After all the he said/she said/this authority/that authority bollox we've had for months, when a shaved chimp could tell you the real situation in three grunts* - If Sally came out and said that, I will be happy that I have as many kids as I want - because I will literally laugh my cock off.

* 1 - rangers.

2. dead.

3. tribute.

That Nasty BBC actually daring to voice it's dissent regarding the bullshitting of crowd figures out of Ibrox after today's utterly ridiculous 44,608?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can we assume that their World Record Attendance figures earlier on this seaon are just made up guff ?

Can we assume that their World Record Attendance figures earlier on this seaon are just made up guff ?

Who knows?

Misrepresentation is as natural to them as breathing. I know WHY they do it and so does everyone else. The fact is that, when it's so fuckin" obvious it makes you look either incompetent or untrustworthy.... the result of which rightly scares off investors because you can't be trusted.....

Yet more skullduggery that needs driven out of the psyche of the country's 2 largest clubs. Shame our inept administrators are so blatantly subservient to them....even after the last year's events.

Wikipedia

Dundee United Football Club is a Scottish professional football club located in the city of Dundee. Formed in 1909, originally as Dundee Hibernian, the club changed to the present name in 1923.

(but I was just interested in a single foundation date.....)

Yes, I thought it was obvious that anything coming from the Rangers ministry of information is absolute guff mixed with downright lies. That's why they employed a thick, fat, ugly, thug looking, semi literate spokesperson.

Yes, I thought it was obvious that anything coming from the Rangers ministry of information is absolute guff mixed with downright lies. That's why they employed a thick, fat, ugly, thug looking, semi literate spokesperson.

^^^^ am pure reporting this tae trading standards.

You'll have to go through the CAB first.

FAO Norman.. Another example of banter on football board, please take note. No mentions of slander or derogatory and offensive comments, just banter between fitba fans taken in good spirits.