Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wonder how much he got paid for this lot of bollox.

Who? Craigie or Charlie?

Master Pot or Mr Kettle?

What's the Party Line today?

Where's the Director of Communications when you want to know what's going on?

What's the ECA's opinion?

LNS, help your faithful!

Beautiful timing as well - just when I'm accused of hitherto-unknown superpowers and killing the BRALT, the MBB rides to the rescue*. Looks like you won't have to spend all that time back in real life after all, Tedi.

:whistle Happy Days are Here Again :whistle

*At least I've not paid for my new costume and cape yet... :lol:

Rangers paying for the commission is nothing to do with the continuity of our club and any attempt to link the two is entirely specious. The argument, "Well if Rangers want to be seen as the same club they'd pay legal costs" is just ridiculous.

The format of the enquiry was down to The SPL. The number of lawyers' bills needing paid was down to The SPL. The length of time it took was down the The SPL.

It did not need to be so expensive .

The reason The SPL want to give the bill to Rangers is twofold. 1. They are skint and can't afford it. 2. They want to shift the blame for their own incompetence on to us.

I said it yesterday but it is worth repeating. I am amazed that The SPL are getting off so lightly here. Does every poster apart from we Bears think that the form of the enquiry was appostite? Surely fans of other clubs must see it for the overly-complex and overly-expensive garbage that it was?

I don't agree.

Even with the legal, independent nature of proceedings, most Rangers fans on here were describing it as a kangaroo court, only before it reached its findings of course. A flimsier structure would have been far more easily attacked and dismissed.

There's also the fact that although the ultimate sanction of title stripping was not applied, Rangers were found guilty of deliberate failure to disclose information they should have.

I recognise that legally, the SPL's position may not be strong here - I'm making a moral case for Rangers having obligations. I also recognise however that asking Green to act on such a basis is akin to asking him to fly.

As far as Green is concerned, i think that he should have been showing more respect and being humble towards the creditors instead of publicising the fact that under his tenure we are debt free. However Green has seen the club from a perspective of an owner/CEO when the club and himself has been under criticism,some warranted,some not. He's reacted in the way that he saw fit to do,whether it was correct or not in some peoples' view.

That's fair.

Mind you it looks today as if a lack of humility may be the very least of his crimes.

Let's play the ST prediction game again:

Pros:

Playing in a higher league (maybe)

WRK provoking thousands of Orcs to scurry down Edmiston Drive waving crumpled tenners.

Masses of quality new players waiting for their contracts to expire before fulfilling their dream.

A reasonable chance of further promotion and who knows, maybe the ultimate prize of a friendly against Middlesborough.

Cons( ;)):

Craigie's back!

Players may be warned off by developments in the Sandaza situation.

All that share money appears to be staying with the holding company - remember that structuring, berrz?

Money is going to various legal battles instead of to the running of the club (company? Clumpany?)

What do we reckon? Will they make 38k loyal ST holders again?

My personal feelings are that they may as well take their giros and crisis loans straight down the Law Society and let m'learned friends divvy it up directly. There's absolutely no doubt that there's money to be made and when you've got guys like Craigie and Charlie fighting for it, not to mention the real money men we don't know about, court time will ensue. There's a lot of money gone down the drain in this saga, and those lads will want to see it back.*

*I don't mean the creditors, btw. There's no way any of these c***s give a f**k about honest people, or "collateral damage" as they'll probably term it.

The The Rangers will sell 38k season tickets for next season.

You see its a bit like sacking sausage supper Ally, damned if you do damned if you dont.

Sack him? A major shareholder who could cause untold problems for Charlie's masterplan if they piss him off "the rangers" legend? Surely not!

Wee Craigy wants £50m, a 1/4 of Greens shares and a tasty £1m/yr. Are the plastics and diddies back in full wet-dream mode?

:lol:

Morning, Bendarroch. How's the old ticker?

Looks a bit sensationalist, the Old Currant Bun, to be fair. Unusually for them, though, there are a lot of direct quotes from the principals.

I have to say, that the legal costs appear to be building up on several fronts, what with the TUPE case, Sandaza, now the MBB is back on the scene....

Coupled with the rumours of job cuts for financial reasons, and the rumours (quite possibly mischief making, but you never know) about contracted work on ibrox not being paid for, This is surely the time for the fans to start asking serious questions of your current owners. I realise that hasn't been the rangers way before, but look where traditional deference got your lot in the first place. Sure, everything may be fine down Govan way, but it wouldn't hurt to seek some concrete assurances, now, would it?

No wet dreams here, btw - far too old for that malarkey - but certainly a feeling that there's a can marked "worms", and someone's coming along with a tin-opener. Again.

Get well soon, ya horrible wee creature. ;)

Cheers, MT.

I'm all about spreading fun and joy, y'know.

I'm sure if you contacted the SPL clubs, and for a 10% agents renumartion package, and guarantee to "spew your bile" about them to increase their ST sales, you could be onto a nice little earner. :lol:

Edited by Bookies Love Me

Guys, I can't believe you have not all clicked.

This is the day the amigos wet dreams come true.

All you trolls and Rangers haters will flock to profess how wrong you have been.

Craig Whyte's Rangers THEN Craig Whyte's Rangers NOW Craig Whyte's Rangers UNTIL THEY DIE!

Now I cannot be arsed spoon feeding you trolls anymore, so here's the thing, a race for the obssessed if you like, go find the chat about pheonix companies earlier in this thread [try May or June last year] then have fun watching the deflector beams on full power.

Show no mercy guys.

Edited by stonedsailor

Craig Litigation (Settlement) Whytes Companies

The battle of Sevco 5088.Who would have thought that Charles Green was working on behalf of Craig Whyte or who would have thought that Charles Green would have lied and shafted Craig Whyte out his way. Two different angles, non of them pretty but here's Craig Whytes new companies which he'll go into battle with. Craig Whyte has became a director in / started 4 new companies.Law Financial LimitedMedia Litigation LimitedLitigation Capital LimitedLaw Capital LimitedAll these companies are based in East London. All these companies were opened on 12th March 2013.The other director of all 4 of these companies is a company called Gold Mansion Limited.Gold Mansion Limited is a company registered in Hong Kong. It was incorporated sometime in March 2013. It was formed by Hong Kong Richful Accountants Service who provide "off the shelf" companies.It is very early days but the naming of the companies suggest that Craig is serious, very serious.

Guys, I can't believe you have not all clicked.

This is the day the amigos wet dreams come true.

All you trolls and Rangers haters will flock to profess how wrong you have been.

Craig Whyte's Rangers THEN Craig Whyte's Rangers NOW Craig Whyte's Rangers UNTIL THEY DIE!

Now I cannot be arsed spoon feeding you trolls anymore, so here's the thing, a race for the obssessed if you like, go find the chat about pheonix companies earlier in this thread [try May or June last year] then have fun watching the deflector beams on full power.

Show no mercy guys.

Oh, the Phoenix patter. I was amazed that Charlie Boy was allowed to completely clone the dead club against all the regulations designed to protect mug punters from unscrupulous traders. I believe my question at the time though, was "Is it still rape if the victim is willing?".

Now the MBB has broken cover again, and Charlie's turning on the PR machine* full power, I foresee much speculation, debate, and hilarity amongst us diddies. Strange that poor old Bendarroch has had to report in from his sick-bed to give ANY rangers input this morning. Quiet, aren't they? ;)

Stoney, I don't need spoon feeding (but thanks for the offer!) - a great beating of wings can be heard as myriad chickens come home to roost. It's just a shame they couldn't have held up for a week until we cement our top six place, then I could concentrate more on the CONTINUING BRALT.

Poor old Orcs. They've been crowing and luxuriating in their hard-won "championship" win - they should have realised the fat lady hasn't even left her hotel for the Opera House.

*That's right, Jabba. :lol: