Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not bothered to look but how big is the Big Pars are fucked thread?

I wonder if so many will get so much wrong on that thread.

I might start a wee blog..The Pars Tax Case Blog. Just post a lot of bollocks and sit back and laugh as dafties on the internet lap it up....only problem is no serious investigative journalist would take it seriously ...... would they???

The Pars issue does have a thread and it is a serious football and football club stewardship issue.

This thread is for the mocking of the clusterfuck around Ibrox.... and there is so so so much to mock

Not bothered to look but how big is the Big Pars are fucked thread?

I wonder if so many will get so much wrong on that thread.

I might start a wee blog..The Pars Tax Case Blog. Just post a lot of bollocks and sit back and laugh as dafties on the internet lap it up....only problem is no serious investigative journalist would take it seriously ...... would they???

I think it's time you guys started aiming your seethe away from us, the audience, and started to chanel some of that energy into asking questions of those running Ibrox. We're only here to laugh at you, who knows what they want from you?

Stoney, I don't need spoon feeding (but thanks for the offer!) - a great beating of wings can be heard as myriad chickens come home to roost. It's just a shame they couldn't have held up for a week until we cement our top six place, then I could concentrate more on the CONTINUING BRALT.

*That's right, Jabba. :lol:

Aberdeen will have that top 6 spot if Killie don't want it....

assuming we manage to beat those pesky Arabs, of course. Excitement tomorrow,eh?

Even the most ardent Rangers fans must be getting a little tired of the fact that honesty seems to be an alien concept to anyone in the corridors of power at Ibrox.

It really doesn't matter if it was Whyte that Green was lying to, it's the fact that he was dishonest in trying to gain control of your club. Fit and proper person test? Anyone?

Remember that when Green first appeared on the scene, he made no secret of only being in it to make a few quid. This was well before he fell madly, deeply in love with Rangers.

So at the time he met with Whyte he lied and positioned himself to gain control of the club solely to line his own pockets.

He is completely odious. I fear that Green's tenure will be looked back upon as yet another f**k up. You really shouldn't be putting any faith in this man or holding anything that he says as any kind of standpoint to revere. He's been shown up as a liar - time and time again.

I am puzzled why WRK can't concentrate at the moment. In what way are you concentrating on Killie? You haven't been to one game all season ffs. You were shouting about season tickets for all the family in the summer ya blowhard.

Heh, heh. Picking up a Bennett accusation and embellishing it. After Bendarroch's place if he resigns from the Amigos, are we? :lol:

I live in a world where football isn;t the only thing - strange to tell, for most of us it IS only a game, and we don't need to immerse ourselves in a "culture" of 17th century history and "folk songs" to validate our existences.

My attendance or not in the recent past has no relevance. I suggest you concentrate on your own club/company/institution/clumpany, as it looks like things are going to get interesting again. Meanwhile, the rest of us can enjoy your uncertainty and continuing travails as light relief.

Even the most ardent Rangers fans must be getting a little tired of the fact that honesty seems to be an alien concept to anyone in the corridors of power at Ibrox.

It really doesn't matter if it was Whyte that Green was lying to, it's the fact that he was dishonest in trying to gain control of your club. Fit and proper person test? Anyone?

Remember that when Green first appeared on the scene, he made no secret of only being in it to make a few quid. This was well before he fell madly, deeply in love with Rangers.

So at the time he met with Whyte he lied and positioned himself to gain control of the club solely to line his own pockets.

He is completely odious. I fear that Green's tenure will be looked back upon as yet another f**k up. You really shouldn't be putting any faith in this man or holding anything that he says as any kind of standpoint to revere. He's been shown up as a liar - time and time again.

Excellent, have a green dot.

I am puzzled why WRK can't concentrate at the moment. In what way are you concentrating on Killie? You haven't been to one game all season ffs. You were shouting about season tickets for all the family in the summer ya blowhard.

'aye, bit whit aboot The Rainjurrrs then?'

need to stay on topic

The Pars issue does have a thread and it is a serious football and football club stewardship issue.

This thread is for the mocking of the clusterfuck around Ibrox.... and there is so so so much to mock

And what the Orcs can't get their heads around is the opposite - that this story is about so much more than their tawdry and desperate attempts to cling to past history. It's a financial, legal and moral clusterfuck which none of us, tbh, can make a lot of sense from. Funny as f**k, mind. Nothing better than the school bully getting repeatedly booted in the nads. Especially when he's rolling about in the mud, shouting "Ah'm fine, ya bassas."

I think this has become a time taking the pish oot o Sevco, or Sevco International, or Green pipe dreams Global Worldwide. Or else Sir Craig Universal Enterprises. Got yer shares and ST No.16?

Morning, Bendarroch. How's the old ticker?

Angiogram on Weds there revealed damage to all arteries - I've been advised to prepare for a quadruple bypass.

I haven't a clue what to think about it or, indeed, how I feel. I'm not scared, but then the whole experience to date feels like it's happening outside of me.

I'll find out next week when I'll get taken in. A challenging summer ahead for sure.

All true.

This latest just serves to further confirm what we all already know: Rangers have fallen into the hands of yet another duplicitous chancer.

If it wasn't so bloody funny and deserved, you'd almost feel sorry for their fans.

How long ago was Chucky playing the "I've never met Craig Whyte" card?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/13/rangers-charles-green-craig-whyte

Rangers' consortium leader Charles Green denies links to Craig Whyte

• Green says he met Whyte for the first time last week

"On any suggestion of a previous connection, Green said: "It was complete rubbish. I met Craig Whyte for the very first time a week last Tuesday in London."

Green has been afforded exclusive‑bidder status three months after Rangers entered administration. The former Sheffield United chief executive aims to take the club out of that form via a company voluntary arrangement on 6 June but such a move depends on the support of key creditors, HM Revenue and Customs among them."

Aberdeen will have that top 6 spot if Killie don't want it....

assuming we manage to beat those pesky Arabs, of course. Excitement tomorrow,eh?

Excitement my arse. Mounting dread is more like it. You do realise we haven't even scored against Dundee this season, let alone beat them? I'm hoping you draw with the Arabs, and make it moot - barring the green cheek collapsing that is.

Out of interest, if you fancy the results going Hibs' way, Ladbrokes give 170/1, and I'm sure you could get better elsewhere. Mind you, there's a reason it's that price....

Angiogram on Weds there revealed damage to all arteries - I've been advised to prepare for a quadruple bypass.

I haven't a clue what to think about it or, indeed, how I feel. I'm not scared, but then the whole experience to date feels like it's happening outside of me.

I'll find out next week when I'll get taken in. A challenging summer ahead for sure.

Get Well, Stay Well, Amigo!

You really shouldn't be putting any faith in this man or holding anything that he says as any kind of standpoint to revere. He's been shown up as a liar - time and time again.

As has been said many times before - I don't support these c***s in suits. I support The Rangers.

When he's long gone - and he will be soon enough - we'll still be there.

All true.

This latest just serves to further confirm what we all already know: Rangers have fallen into the hands of yet another duplicitous chancer.

If it wasn't so bloody funny and deserved, you'd almost feel sorry for their fans.

It's funny you should say that as I did start to feel a smidgen of pity while thinking about it.

Briefly, though.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/13/rangers-charles-green-craig-whyte

Rangers' consortium leader Charles Green denies links to Craig Whyte

• Green says he met Whyte for the first time last week

"On any suggestion of a previous connection, Green said: "It was complete rubbish. I met Craig Whyte for the very first time a week last Tuesday in London."

Green has been afforded exclusive‑bidder status three months after Rangers entered administration. The former Sheffield United chief executive aims to take the club out of that form via a company voluntary arrangement on 6 June but such a move depends on the support of key creditors, HM Revenue and Customs among them."

Cheers.

If I was a Rangers fan I'd believe every word he said but then again for me to start supporting Rangers I'd need a lobotomy.

Some reminders

Going back to a story from February, Ticketus taking Craig Whyte to court to claim back the 27m he used to buhttp://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ticketus-turn-up-heat-ex-rangers-owner-1710991y Rangers.

From January - Insolvency firm BDO who are overseeing the wind up order of Rangers 2012 PLC are pursuing a 25m claim against Craig Whyte's former lawyers. http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/208894-rangers-oldco-liquidators-pursue-craig-whytes-ex-lawyers-for-25m/

October 2012 Duff & Phelps asked Craig Whyte to lie over Ticket Us deal - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-20088667

The Scotsman - Craig Whyte says he did nothing crooked at Rangers http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/sport/football/craig-whyte-says-he-did-nothing-crooked-at-rangers-1-2792182

Also David Murray in the news today as his firm posts a 97m loss - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-22041145