Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That p***k Whytes finishing off what he started, if the club doesn't get torn apart by him and Green then we'll get f**ked by the SFA after Green lied about Whytes invlovement to get our licence.

D&P also need investigated by their regulatory body (i assume there is one), they obviously knew what was going on when done due diliegence on Greenco. I know the SFA demanded full disclosure from Green but it seems it wasn't enough.

There was talk that D&P were to be investigated by their professional body. But I've not heard of any outcome of such an investigation.

There was talk that D&P were to be investigated by their professional body. But I've not heard of any outcome of such an investigation.

Everything seems to be going in slow motion with this, D&P are up to their necks in it but it seems these investigations move at a snails pace.

That is the sound of a penny dropping, i tells yez!

CW did but that does not mean he was pulling the strings at the end, they did have a public spat and threatened to sue each other, was this for show?

It is my understanding that HMRC could have demanded BDO to go straight in and start recievership despite CW`s wishes, I have no idea why this did not happen.

I agree that D & P knew from quite early that the CVA was probably doomed.

I am not trying to hide here, if 5088 touched these assets then we are probably fucked.

That p***k Whytes finishing off what he started, if the club doesn't get torn apart by him and Green then we'll get f**ked by the SFA after Green lied about Whytes invlovement to get our licence.

D&P also need investigated by their regulatory body (i assume there is one), they obviously knew what was going on when done due diliegence on Greenco. I know the SFA demanded full disclosure from Green but it seems it wasn't enough.

Pennies dropping all over the place, we could get enough to save, Rangers, The Rangers, The The Rangers, Sevco Scotland, Sevco 5088, whomever is the victor in this battle shall be imortalised in this post and the pretenders struck through, forever shamed.

I'm still fancying BDO to win out ;)

Edited by stonedsailor

The board need to be seen to be taking action they should suspend all involved in the initial negotiations and invite a 3rd party into do an investigation, if not the board then the shareholders, there is a risk that without decisive action BDO will indeed step in, this is not a tic wet dream, it is not currently irretrievable but it is getting pretty close to it.

I hope you're right, we haven't really heard much from BDO which i hope is a sign that they're getting on with the job in hand without all the shite we got from D&P.

A wee bit like the History books in Soviet Russia, or the "We had to go into Iraq to remove Saddam".....

Now you see them....

stalin12.jpeg

Love the story behind that....sevoesque....

The more these stories are coming out the more we're actually looking like the victims of a crime.

By 'we' do you mean Rangers fans? Because you are no more than paying customers and no more a victim than my gran was when Woolworths went tits up

The SFA angle is the second headshot,

What powers do the board have tomorrow to remove Green?

I've explained it and I'm not going to explain it again. But I'll be expecting an apology when you realise I was right.

I'm with you on this one - I don't think 5088 were anything other than the company Whyte thought was going to own 'Rangers'

So the spokesman was lying?

I think the spokesman just made what he thought was a genuine statement !?

The SFA angle is the second headshot,

What powers do the board have tomorrow to remove Green?

I've no idea, i'm guessing that Green will have a board picked which will mostly favour him. Would it come down to a shareholders vote?

Not just green, anyone involved in the initial negociations will be tainted, I suspect the board do not have the votes required, the shareholders definately can though, they would do well to invite someone from BDO and possibly even the SFA onto the board (not sure if the latter would be legal)

The SFA need to step in now and show some leadership though no doubt Regan will dither again until it's too late.

If the board are strong enought to suspend those who were involved in the takeover and invite someone from BDO onto the board then it is possible we could still see this through, never give up hope stoney.

I wish I could feel sorry for you. But you've told me I'm a Rangers hater so many times I am starting to believe it. Jelly and ice cream?

I've no idea, i'm guessing that Green will have a board picked which will mostly favour him. Would it come down to a shareholders vote?

Shareholders? In which company? That will be a bit of an unravelling session for you guys.

No "digs" this time bennett, but as BDO are the administrators for dunfie, it will be interesting how they go about it there.

Not just green, anyone involved in the initial negociations will be tainted, I suspect the board do not have the votes required, the shareholders definately can though, they would do well to invite someone from BDO and possibly even the SFA onto the board (not sure if the latter would be legal)

Having someone from BDO or SFA on the board would be a conflict of interest,(not mentioning of Rangers having plenty of members on the SFA board mind you).

But the rest of Rangers directors do have pretty onerus responsibilties to the AIM I would imagine.