Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You carefully did not answer my question - a bit like Sirs Green & Whyte. I never asked what your first post was, I asked if later on you had pronounced da Gers would be in SPL this season gone during one of your 'episodes' as others claim.

I can't honestly remember but i possibly did one night when winding you Ps & Ds up. Remember for quite a while i was on my own here trying tp put Rangers view forward. I was right in nearly everything i saud at thst time

We are not going anywhere and will sell over 30,000 season tickets..celtic wont.

You're team will lose a few players this season that will not be replaced by players of equal quality. You wont be as a lucky in Europe again. The players already there will be on the same huge salaries..How long is tax dodging Desmond willing to prop you lot up..What happens when he calls those soft loans in.

I could not care less about your club

Clearly.

Got my latest NUJ magazine e-mailed to me today. It's usually a quick 30 second flick through and delete as it's a load of nonsense but this article did catch my eye:

UNION DECISION ON DAVID LEGGAT

Following an Ethics Council investigation of a Rule 24 complaint, the NEC upheld the ruling that David Leggat had breached the union’s code of conduct and agreed that the former NUJ member will be subject to the maximum fine specified in the Rule Book which at the 2013 rate is £1,000.

It was also agreed that a note shall be placed upon his previous membership record to the effect that he is not considered by the union to be a fit and proper person in respect of his eligibility for membership.
However, should David Leggat wish to make an application to rejoin the NUJ at some future date,the matter should be put before the NEC for consideration.

Wonder what his pals in the old inky trade will make of that :lol:

Said not Saud. :)

whats that ?

a saudi wants to buy the rangers ? mega millions warchest ?

put the peepol back in the Super Rich Premier League and buy them Messi and Ronaldo ??

Ibrox to be owned by a rangers man again.

sorry, was trying out my headlines for a job at the daily ranger off of little to no info at all.

whats that ?

put the peepol back in the Super Rich Premier League and buy them Messi and Ronaldo ??

sorry, was trying out my headlines for a job at the daily ranger off of little to no info at all.

The Daily Ranger? :lol:

Got my latest NUJ magazine e-mailed to me today. It's usually a quick 30 second flick through and delete as it's a load of nonsense but this article did catch my eye:

Wonder what his pals in the old inky trade will make of that :lol:

I for one do not listen to Leggo. Never been credible IMO.

Does anybody listen to Leggat? He is a sad bitter little man..Fortunately Rangers supporters see through him..well those that don't take Follow Follow too seriously can.

If only the same could be said for the Ps & Ds who listened to the RTC blogger..the corrupt Lawyer (did the miners ever get their money) and the failed social worker.

The Daily Ranger? :lol:

well... it was the daily Traynor ... but he went to some team as media head boy and has done diddily squat to improve media relations .;.

well... it was the daily Traynor ... but he went to some team as media head boy and has done diddily squat to improve media relations .;.

According to Phil Mac gillywillybhoy it was Traynor who destroyed the reconstruction plans.

So if it was the daily Traynor and he left how is it the Daily Ranger? :lol:

You should have a look at the links between the DR and celtc before you spout utter nonsense.

You don't know what Traynor has been doing. We'll both find out soon enough ;)

Does anybody listen to Leggat? He is a sad bitter little man..Fortunately Rangers supporters see through him..well those that don't take Follow Follow too seriously can.

If only the same could be said for the Ps & Ds who listened to the RTC blogger..the corrupt Lawyer (did the miners ever get their money) and the failed social worker.

C'mon. Leggo has been the only bright spot in this whole fiasco.

To think that someone like him is sitting somewhere pounding his keyboard thinking that everybody is hanging on his every word is astounding.

As for Phil Macwhatsisname (I have yet to read anything he has spewed forth), from what I can gather he's just as bad.

The really sad thing is some people do believe them! :blink:

But I do like Leggo. :thumsup2

whats that ?

I'll try and find the link to where Messi and Iniesta were both offered trials at Oldco,it was posted on another forum,meanwhile.........

St Mirrgers.

St Mirren Board Statement 27th March 2012

MARCH 27, 2012 BY ADMIN

It has come to the attention of the Board of Directors of St Mirren Football Club Limited that a meeting took place in our Boardroom in November 2011. This meeting was attended by Mr Ken McGeoch, Mr Paul Davies and Mr Gary Withey, Company Secretary of Rangers Football Club Limited. +

During the meeting Mr Withey had sight of and inspected commercially sensitive documents of St Mirren Football Club. At one point during the meeting the Clubs General Manager was brought into the meeting and asked various questions including whether or not the Club used Employee Benefit Trusts (E.B.T.s).

As a Director of the Company, Mr McGeoch had every right to inspect such documents. The Board, however, consider that his decision to show these documents to an Office Holder of another SPL club is a serious breach of trust and an error of judgement.

In light of the information available to the Board, they have asked Mr McGeoch to resign his position as a Director of the Company with immediate effect. Should he fail to do so within the next 48 hours, we regret the Company shall be forced to call, at the Clubs expense, an Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company to consider this matter further.

+ The selling consortium of St Mirren directors were not informed of Mr Withey or Collyer Bristows involvement with Mr McGeoch until January 2012, at which point it had concerns over the involvement of Mr Withey.

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=11389