Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Question for all ! how the feck did Whyte manage to lodge papers in companies house as a sevco 5088 director ? is Chuckies or Ahmed's signature on the documents ?.

Think the question is whether the signatures are real or fake

Question for all ! how the feck did Whyte manage to lodge papers in companies house as a sevco 5088 director ? is Chuckies or Ahmed's signature on the documents ?.

Can be lodged on-line using an authentication code, no requirement for an actual signature - anyone who knows the code can pose as director- This code is sent by post to the company registered address. If Whyte had access to this address or the mail of 5088........

It is also possible to simply get the forms, fill them in and send them in the post, Companies house do not check the authenticity.

Both of them of now been removed as Directors, effective the same day they were appointed, 9/5/12

In such an instance though, they would have to have been signed by an existing director ie Green and falsifying signatures on companies house documents, is most certainly fraud, which would be provable, as opposed to the harder to prove method of lodging on-line using authentication code. I would suggest, if document bears Green's signature, it will be authentic. Can't see Whyte going for easily proven fraud.

I would have thought that when Whyte and Green jumped into bed together, that Whyte would have had the papers signed as "insurance".

Clearly he would have been unable to lodge them at the time, as this would have advertised his involvement in Sevco 5088.

What their agreement was, and if the assets ever passed through Sevco 5088 is obviously still clouded in mystery. As Whyte is a sneaky little shit, and Green is starting to look like a chip off the old block, coupled with the fact that D&P refuse to clarify exactly what went on; then I can't see any clarification on the whole debacle unless it ends up in open court.

And it's almost inevitable that this will end up in court at some point, as there are millions of pounds at stake. And that would be no bad thing, not least because many Rangers supporters dug deep to buy into the club and are owed some kind of honesty as to what the f**k has gone on.

Whatever anyone thinks of Rangers fans, I don't think anyone believes they deserve to be treated as they have been by Murray, Whyte or Green.

To me, Murray is the most interesting character in this whole soap opera. The world of Scottish business is not the largest circle to mix in and it seems beyond the bounds of credibility that a businessman of long standing like Murray had no idea as to the character and operating methods of Whyte. It is another poor reflection on the MSM that Murray has been given such an easy ride over the sale of the club to a conman.

Edited by lodmoorhill

I would have thought that when Whyte and Green jumped into bed together, that Whyte would have had the papers signed as "insurance".

Clearly he would have been unable to lodge them at the time, as this would have advertised his involvement in Sevco 5088.

What their agreement was, and if the assets ever passed through Sevco 5088 is obviously still clouded in mystery. As Whyte is a sneaky little shit, and Green is starting to look like a chip off the old block, coupled with the fact that D&P refuse to clarify exactly what went on; then I can't see any clarification on the whole debacle unless it ends up in open court.

And it's almost inevitable that this will end up in court at some point, as there are millions of pounds at stake. And that would be no bad thing, not least because many Rangers supporters dug deep to buy into the club and are owed some kind of honesty as to what the f**k has gone on.

Whatever anyone thinks of Rangers fans, I don't think anyone believes they deserve to be treated as they have been by Murray, Whyte or Green.

To me, Murray is the most interesting character in this whole soap opera. The world of Scottish business is not the largest circle to mix in and it seems beyond the bounds of credibility that a businessman of long standing like Murray had no idea as to the character and operating methods of Whyte. it is another poor reflection on the MSM that Murray has been given such an easy ride over the sale of the club to a conman.

Green is a tiddler in comparison to the great whyte shark. Whyte wont even have to chew.

I think Green and Whyte did have an agreement pre-CVA, there is no doubt of this, however when the CVA failed I think Green saw his chance and screwed Whyte over, I think D & P were complicit in this and transferred those assets directly to Sevco Scotland therefore cutting Whyte out of the equation, once liquidation was confirmed Whyte became irrelevant.

Will the SFA care that Green was involved with Whyte pre-cva? I do not see any appetite from the SFA to pursue this, might be wrong tho.

I think your BIG problem with this comfortable theory of SEVCO 5088 never having been involved in the transaction is that SEVCO 5088 paid a deposit for exclusivity...............it's how they sealed the CVA/binding contract to sell. By definition, SEVCO 5088 were involved in the deal therefore and all that entails if we take Sir Charles of Green's Watergate Tapes into account.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

I tend to disagree. The sheer arrogance, denial and gloating of rangers fans during the whole fiasco makes me think, that they deserve more than what we've seen so far. I genuinely hope the vile establishment that is The Rangers Football Club dies. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the last mob die, and the next time will be just as enjoyable.

I assume that the SFA asked Green if Whyte was involved with Rangers after the club was bought by Sevco Scotland, so Green has been actually been kind of honest for once.

Still doesn't change what he's done and the sooner he's away the better.

I assume that the SFA asked Green if Whyte was involved with Rangers after the club was bought by Sevco Scotland, so Green has been actually been kind of honest for once.

Still doesn't change what he's done and the sooner he's away the better.

Don't think Sir Charles of Monaco gets oot that non-disclosure so easily. If SEVCO 5088 paid the deposit, and Sir Chuckles is on tape saying "you are SEVCO" then he was directly lying when he said no and everything is up in the air.

As Tedi says, the SFA probably won't have the appetite to revoke the Associate Membership for the big porkies, so it depends whether Sir Craig of Monaco or that company he sold part of the company yesterday to do have the baws to take it to Court to wrest recompense.

Don't think Sir Charles of Monaco gets oot that non-disclosure so easily. If SEVCO 5088 paid the deposit, and Sir Chuckles is on tape saying "you are SEVCO" then he was directly lying when he said no and everything is up in the air.

As Tedi says, the SFA probably won't have the appetite to revoke the Associate Membership for the big porkies, so it depends whether Sir Craig of Monaco or that company he sold part of the company yesterday to do have the baws to take it to Court to wrest recompense.

Charlie would say that Sevco 5088 has never owned Rangers, it was Sevco Scotland - hence Whyte has never been involved with the club. He has though been involved with Green and would that be enough for the SFA to act on?

Depends on the wording used at the time I suppose.