Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Define a club Youngsy !.

This pish about the company can be separated from the club is just some nonsense created when Rangers were heading into BIG trouble by the associations.

The club is a company and the company is the club.

What you think about a company operating a club did in fact happen at Rangers but was totally different,MIH bought Rangers and operated it but MIH was a completely different corporate entity controlling Rangers.That was the company who owned the club and the club at that time without question was a company as stated in the companies house register.

Even under a completely new Rangers we all of us always knew you would incorporate the old clubs history and carry on regardless eventually taking the name and logos back as Rangers Football Club.What the associations have created is a complete clusterfuck of an abomination.

Yes a company owns another company, is that so hard to understand?

A lot more than you.

There was no fucking chance it was going to be accepted and is on the homepage of the HMRC "we do not do deals".FFS even this thread way back then knew it was never ever going to be accepted.

So what was D&P's thinking then if it was never going to be accepted ? stalling for time ? and for what ?.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/

You're lying again.

Well work oot what his own salary works oot at £20k a week. Then people like the sacked Sandaza who'se contract was "On the Rise Again" How far do you think the existing staff and a few of Ally's wise buys go?

I'm sure you and Rise will make a handsome couple - can we come to the civil marriage?

Ally is signign himself as a bosman?

You need to lay off the bevvy.

A lot more than you.

There was no fucking chance it was going to be accepted and is on the homepage of the HMRC "we do not do deals".FFS even this thread way back then knew it was never ever going to be accepted.

So what was D&P's thinking then if it was never going to be accepted ? stalling for time ? and for what ?.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/

You're lying again.

Aw I'm impressed Benny ! you actually went out of your way to do something :lol: maybe I should have posted website instead of homepage.

You know it was on the big thread back last year that it was on the HMRC "WEBSITE" somewhere that the HMRC will not do CVA's if they are the major creditor.

Nice trolling though do keep it up :) .

One vital flaw there Tedi ! a CVA was never ever going to be done with the HMRC and was always doomed to be failure and the HMRC has this on their website "they do not do deals" unless you are actually a global economic corporation.

What the f**k would you know about CVA's or HMRC?

Ofcourse there was a chance it could have been accepted, i doubt Green then to all that hassle of gaining Whytes shares otherwise.

You really do post more rubbish than anyone else on here.

No, you were told long before the CVA happened that there was no chance of it working since HMRC don't accept them as it's unfair on all the other tax payers who do pay their taxes. There was never a chance it would work.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Will that be the SFL website from a sprog who has been shown to make many websites and claimed one Loyal was hurt in Boston ? Shown to be a pile o crap? I actually laughed when the bums were so worried as it reminded me so much oh a Dundee Courier headline from 1912- "Titanic sunk, Dundee man feared lost"

How parochial or sectarian minded can you possibly become Youngsy? - On RanjursMedja the moderator said he was sick of deleting posts saying that Boston was "Ta*g" city anyway

How to confirm that the Loyal are scum I couldn't have seen a better example

Sectarian? So because i highlight that the SFL recognise the full history of Rangers from 1872 i'm sectarian am i. You'll need to explain that in full to me. And while you're doing that try and explain what the events in Boston has to do with me stating that i'll take on board the opinion and finding of the SFL regarding Rangers continuity. As well as that explain what the fucking hell a moderator on Rangers Media commenting on Boston has to do with my opinion on Scottish football,you fucking moron. So come on explain what Boston has to do with my opinion.

Edited by youngsy

Sectarian? So because i highlight that the SFL recognise the full history of Rangers from 1872 i'm sectarian am i. You'll need to explain that in full to me. And while you're doing that try and explain what the events in Boston has to do with me stating that i'll take on board the opinion and finding of the SFL regarding Rangers continuity. As well as that explain what the fucking hell a moderator on Rangers Media commenting on Boston has to do with my opinion on Scottish football,you fucking moron. So come on explain what Boston has to do with my opinion.

That seems like a blurb borne of booze/drugs.

You used expletives at posters which I accepted, and said you were heading to an SFL site. Guess what, this is it. There are a few fakes borne of the Gers but the one fake in the news is a w*nkker who portrays it as an SFL 3 site but has been caught in lies by your own and Boston lies.

Which SFL site did you go to bud? I'm SFL2 heading to 3 so thought I'd know more than you.

Strange thing is, not only have they got Granny propped up in her favourite chair, and continue to serve her tea at the same time, they haven't even noticed she's beginning to stink - a bit like she used to when she was alive.

Nae greenies left!

Entschuldigung:

That seems like a blurb borne of booze/drugs.

You used expletives at posters which I accepted, and said you were heading to an SFL site. Guess what, this is it. There are a few fakes borne of the Gers but the one fake in the news is a w*nkker who portrays it as an SFL 3 site but has been caught in lies by your own and Boston lies.

Which SFL site did you go to bud? I'm SFL2 heading to 3 so thought I'd know more than you.

Oh do f**k off with your drink and drugs garbage. Im asking you what has the events in Boston got to do with my post re; Rangers history that's recognised by the SFL on their official website. You've made a right cunto of yourself by trying to bring Boston events onto this forum and attempting to link any report on those events to my post. You're a tosspot,pure and simple. Now please f**k off,moron.

Oh do f**k off with your drink and drugs garbage. Im asking you what has the events in Boston got to do with my post re; Rangers history that's recognised by the SFL on their official website. You've made a right cunto of yourself by trying to bring Boston events onto this forum and attempting to link any report on those events to my post. You're a tosspot,pure and simple. Now please f**k off,moron.

You appear to have a rage problem - can you tell me it is not booze/drugs?

So are you telling me you went onto the official SFL site to read the news? There is none - it rarely updates. Monthly if lucky.

I assumed you'd had gone to find the fake SFL3 site by the w****r who claimed a Gers fan was hurt. I was disgusted by his lies - aren't you?

You appear to have a rage problem - can you tell me it is not booze/drugs?

So are you telling me you went onto the official SFL site to read the news? There is none - it rarely updates. Monthly if lucky.

I assumed you'd had gone to find the fake SFL3 site by the w****r who claimed a Gers fan was hurt. I was disgusted by his lies - aren't you?

I'll ask you this for the last time because quite frankly all you're doing is deflecting and btw one thing i won't do is get into a rage over a no-mark like yourself,be assured of that. So kindly explain in what way is my post or indeed any other post related to the events in Boston. It's a straight and easy question to answer,so let's see your answer. You're a bigot towards Rangers fans,there is no question in that and this is borne out by the fact that you are trying to relate an atrocity to a post by a Rangers fan,whether that fan is myself or any other Rangers fan. So give an explanation on your hate filled nonsense.

I'll ask you this for the last time because quite frankly all you're doing is deflecting and btw one thing i won't do is get into a rage over a no-mark like yourself,be assured of that. So kindly explain in what way is my post or indeed any other post related to the events in Boston. It's a straight and easy question to answer,so let's see your answer. You're a bigot towards Rangers fans,there is no question in that and this is borne out by the fact that you are trying to relate an atrocity to a post by a Rangers fan,whether that fan is myself or any other Rangers fan. So give an explanation on your hate filled nonsense.

I suggest you try to frame that accusation into coherant paragraphs tomorrow once It's worn off then I'll answer

I suggest you try to frame that accusation into coherant paragraphs tomorrow once It's worn off then I'll answer

I suggest that you start being man enough to explain in what way you can relate my post to the Boston atrocity,after all i've posted about football,nothing else,something that can't be said about yourself. You're an idiot,that much is evident,however i'll pick this up in later,be assured of that.

I suggest that you start being man enough to explain in what way you can relate my post to the Boston atrocity,after all i've posted about football,nothing else,something that can't be said about yourself. You're an idiot,that much is evident,however i'll pick this up in later,be assured of that.

There is little point when you are high - come-off the booze/drugs and calmer person

I'd also request proper punctuation and syntax but maybe that is going over the score to ask.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest