Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A clearly rattled youngsy destroyed there, once again.

Rattled by who? Certainly not by an idiot that can't answer a straight question but tries to allege that someone is full of drink,simply because that he will not or cannot give an explanation that he was asked to give. The man is an out and out idiot,that's for sure.

As long as the offer matched or exceeded the valuation then the administrators do not even have to advertise it, they can simply accept the first suitable offer.

£20m of negative goodwill in the interim accounts is proof that the offer did not match the valuation. OR the D & P valuation was shit.

No, you were told long before the CVA happened that there was no chance of it working since HMRC don't accept them as it's unfair on all the other tax payers who do pay their taxes. There was never a chance it would work.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

HMRC agree to loads of CVAs.

What D & P valuation?

It was independent, by memory DM hall.

There is a complete difference in buying an asset in a distressed state and buying something as a going concern.

So does this mean that Green didn't buy the Rangers as a going concern? How does this equate to the continuation thesis then?

On the substative part of the post, the valuation was requested from Lambert Smith and this valuation was based on assumptions on how long it would take to sell the parks (Ibrox and Murray) and the associated costs of running them for this period. Event then the valuation was £4.9m (without knowing the gross value) and were subsequently bought for £1.5m.

In short, Green underpaid for assets purchased by a company (Sevco Scotland) that had no agreement in place at the time the CVA failed even though D & P stated the reason for Walter's consortium not being able to bid was the binding agreement with Sevco 5088.

Regardless, Rangers creditors have been shafted twice. Once by RFC and then by D&P who ate the scraps that were left of RFC.

No, you were told long before the CVA happened that there was no chance of it working since HMRC don't accept them as it's unfair on all the other tax payers who do pay their taxes. There was never a chance it would work.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

That's a common myth which has sprung up recently but totally wrong.

HMRC do accept CVA's, they even do deals.

It means he bought the assets which included the club, what part do you want to discuss now?

It was made clear that Ibrox being a listed building in the middle of Govan would have very little value if it was not a football club.

There were several parties involved, none of the others could provide assurances over funds, Green`s consortium had the cash and gave the necessary guarantees, the bottom line was that there were no other parties out there willing to offer more, the price achieved therefore was the correct and best price available, it certainly did not need any-more advertising, the sale was about as public as you can get.

I do not agree with any part of your flawed argument.

Sorry Tedi but this is the biggest deflection seen since the Armageddon film.

As a going concern or on a distressed asset basis? before you answer, may I suggest you look up the meaning of going concern.

Only one part of it is listed and even then it does not preclude it from being re-developed.

Proof of this post CVA please. D & P were dealing with Sevco 5088 not Green personally. So where did the money come from, Sevco 5088 did not have it.

If it was flawed then I wouldn't expect you to agree with it. However the reason that you don't agree with it is purely down to your need to demonstrate ostrich like behaviour.

will this saga ever end? I wonder what else the man with one suit has been up to. The Sheffield United fans did warn Rangers fans right from the start how this would end up. Walter Smith in post by Monday anyone?

Green was selling players behind the board & managers back as he was entitled to a percentage of the sell on value IIRC. Wasn't smith involved in rangers already? It could be seen as a way to keep the fans on the boards side.

will this saga ever end?

I wonder what else the man with one suit has been up to.

The Sheffield United fans did warn Rangers fans right from the start how this would end up.

Walter Smith in post by Monday anyone?

Can't see it, it's more of business role then a footballing one these days.

will this saga ever end? I wonder what else the man with one suit has been up to. The Sheffield United fans did warn Rangers fans right from the start how this would end up. Walter Smith in post by Monday anyone?
Can't see it, it's more of business role then a footballing one these days.
Does this worry you? Or do you feel it won't matter much?

... if they had re-opened it back to market once the CVA failed then the club would have died entirely as we would not be playing football this year.

My last response to you is why would the creditors have worried about this as they were getting back feck all out of the deal in place anyway.

If Charles Green is leaving will this have a knock on effect to the Dallas Cowboys deal?

I think this means Rangers will be back in the champions league next season :whistle

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/charles-green-wont-leave-rangers-1400138

CHARLES Green has scrapped plans to make a quick Ibrox exit and vowed to stay on until Rangers are back in the Champions League.

The man who took the club from the scrapheap admitted last night that he has become so attached to Rangers that he can’t walk away.