Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I signed the consent forms yesterday and now await a date for the bypass operation. My choices were to have the surgery or wait for a bit and die. I'm shite-scared of death, so surgery was the only other option. I'm optimistic about a new life not so far ahead of me.

Rather tragically, they insist on giving you all the gory details and the numerous ways you 'might not make it' in the name of informed consent.

Beautifully, the man told me I'd effectively have a new heart and would be able to batter on with my life as if nothing ever went wrong.

Fingers crossed it's soon - living with the fear is, frankly, pish.

All the best when you do have that new lease of life and you can really give it to the diddies and the plastics on here Bendarroch :D .

Ya'll fuckers since when did this thread become the the big disgraced miners lawyer ? :angry: fucking sevconians highjacking the big thread for their own agenda :rolleyes:

Back on topis FFS ! Rangers are fucked at some point in the future since they didn't get that punt up a league closer to the SPL :lol:

Its all about the dignity and doing the right thing...

'Long list of victims of a con instigated by Craig Whyte'

Craig Whyte: hero of diddies and plastics alike.

Universally regarded as an utter c**t by Rangers supporters.

Which would've been my guess re chucky, yet the amount of buns that want him back is staggering .

I guess even if you fleece folk, as long as you give the right soundbites, a percentage will always want more.

I'd think it's much more to do with the credibility of the disgraced bungler.

Let's put things into context Bendarroch,

McConville is a blogger and for whatever reason he is posting about Rangers is his problem and can easily be ignored.

Whyte & Green on the other hand did have control of your club and released lie after lie about the club and it's finances.

So this petty squabbling by Rangers fans using McConville as some sort of leverage or tit for tat point scoring exercise just doesn't cut it and is only a deflection because Rangers ARE actually on the brink of collapsing at some point in the future.No one actually knows the state of the finances should Rangers stay another 2 years in the SFL leagues but it does not look good by not just McConville's blogging but other sources as well that Rangers fans could claim dodgy.

Fact is that these sources when the PLC version hit a brick wall did say Rangers were heading into insolvency problems and the Rangers fans just ignored it completely and then it came to pass it was actually true,although the details may have been exaggerated or excluded but it did happen.

Now things are pointing towards your club having insolvency problems again probably after next season by looks of it,and what is the Rangers fans response ? "did he pay the miners" ??? even though McConville actually has feck all to do with the club and is posting blogs on his experience only.

Was McConville blogging about the old club in 2009 when this happened?

Was he blogging about the dead club in 2010 when this story ran?

More lies from the thoroughly discredited ork bennet.

I see you edited out the part about 80 year old Helen Baxter who lost £9000 due to the bungling efforts of McConville.

Doesn't fit your agenda i suppose but guess what, you can't edit out things like that in real life.

Has McConville even bothered to apologise to Helen and the others or is he too busy blogging about a football team?

McConville is a blogger and for whatever reason he is posting about Rangers is his problem and can easily be ignored.

Whyte & Green on the other hand did have control of your club and released lie after lie about the club and it's finances.

So this petty squabbling by Rangers fans using McConville as some sort of leverage or tit for tat point scoring exercise just doesn't cut it and is only a deflection because Rangers ARE actually on the brink of collapsing at some point in the future.No one actually knows the state of the finances should Rangers stay another 2 years in the SFL leagues but it does not look good by not just McConville's blogging but other sources as well that Rangers fans could claim dodgy.

Fact is that these sources when the PLC version hit a brick wall did say Rangers were heading into insolvency problems and the Rangers fans just ignored it completely and then it came to pass it was actually true,although the details may have been exaggerated or excluded but it did happen.

Now things are pointing towards your club having insolvency problems again probably after next season by looks of it,and what is the Rangers fans response ? "did he pay the miners" ??? even though McConville actually has feck all to do with the club and is posting blogs on his experience only.

McConvilles experience doesn't really account for very much thou...

And it only took a year of various Diddies, Plastic Paddies, Lawell-controlled media organisations and the Biased Broadcasting Corporation telling you what an utter c**t he was, followed by the death of your club, for you to finally notice what he was one.

At this rate, I expect the Bears to notice that their boardroom is full of grasping thieves circa May 2018, when the news finally percolates through their thick craniums.

Until then though, we'll all get a good laugh at the excuses used to discount anyone and everyone who explains this to you.

I see you edited out the part about 80 year old Helen Baxter who lost £9000 due to the bungling efforts of McConville.

Doesn't fit your agenda i suppose but guess what, you can't edit out things like that in real life.

Has McConville even bothered to apologise to Helen and the others or is he too busy blogging about a football team?

^ ^ ^ pointless futile response Benny that has feck all to do with the state of the club you support but somehow makes you feel better because you feel you have a stick to beat the P&D's with.

(Mr. Spock voice)

Just as well McConville didn't tell us that Rangers' boardroom is riven with infighting and that the money men are trying to shove the Rangers faction out of the door.

If he had told us that, this would've made it not true, because McConville pinched money off some miners.

Logic, innit.

^ ^ ^ pointless futile response Benny that has feck all to do with the state of the club you support but somehow makes you feel better because you feel you have a stick to beat the P&D's with.

It has lot a lot do with the competency and decency of a man whose blogs are used repeatedly on this thread to make points.

Ofcourse certain people on here won't face up to the other side of McConville which doesn't their purposes.

£9000 eh? A lot of money for a pensioner...

(Mr. Spock voice)

Just as well McConville didn't tell us that Rangers' boardroom is riven with infighting and that the money men are trying to shove the Rangers faction out of the door.

If he had told us that, this would've made it not true, because McConville pinched money off some miners.

Logic, innit.

Has Mrs MacRodent ever had any dealings with the legal beagle who soars like an eagle?

personally i find it very hypocritical that a person that held a position of trust but failed to carry out the responsibilities of that position of trust will comment on other wrongdoings as if he is a paragon of virtue.

I presume you will talk about David Murray in the same way. After all he was this paragon of virtue who would only hand Rangers over to someone who could be trusted with the club. When push came to shove he would have taken money from anyone as long as Lloyds were paid off and he could scarper. The Murray regime clearly created the opportunity for the real shysters like Whyte and Green to jump in.

The cloud under which all this happened of course was the big Tax case and the uncertainty about the EBTs. Time might tell us these were unfounded threats, but the fact that he allowed these to be problems lies totally at his door. Obviously HMRC did not trust him one bit. Partly as he had 'previous' with them.

So rather than harangue McConvillie who is merely a bit player in all of this, why not abuse those who are the really guilty ones?

Starting with David Murray and his board at the time. :thumbsdown

People may think we should ignore the solicitor's past misdeeds and judge his points on merit, but the two are inextricably linked.

The guy has a credibility issue, and as such you need to factor that in when you are choosing whether to believe what's in his blog. And he clearly isn't an objective observer either. So you could argue he is biased and less than honest. Doesn't mean all his blogs are full of untruths, but have some perspective.

That said, didn't see too many Rangers fans up in arms about all the small companies that got totally shafted by the liquidation. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Folk brought McConville on here. He's fair game.

And it's not as if the other people you mention aren't, including for Rangers fans.

I'd think it's much more to do with the credibility of the disgraced bungler.

Except whyte was a hero to rangers fans ,as Minty, as Green and now (insert Orc feeding name) until they leave

Hmmm.

'Our Hero' ;

New Rangers owner Craig Whyte arrived to a thunderous applause as he entered Ibrox for the very first time as the new owner of Rangers Football Club.

Following on from late night negotiations that concluded the long-winded saga, Whyte took his seat alongside the board of directors for the club’s crucial SPL match against Hearts today.

The new owner arrived in an understated fashion, but the sight of him sent the hundreds of waiting fans at the main entrance of Ibrox into raptures.

Interestingly, Whyte took his seat sitting shoulder to shoulder with one of the men he called into question last night, Chief Executive Martin Bain.

Constant friction between Whyte and the board was to blame for the lengthy takeover process. The board’s ‘sub-committee’ are still expressing serious doubts as to whether Whyte has sufficient funds to cope with a possible tax bill that could land on the Ibrox club’s doorstep, following ongoing HMRC investigations.

'Lack of clarity' from Rangers owner over funding for potential tax bill

The potential ill-feeling between Whyte and the board could be somewhat eased by Rangers’ emphatic 4-0 win over Hearts, further extending their lead at the top of the SPL to four points.

Rangers stopped short of unveiling Whyte on the field, but the fans are under no illusions that things will change at their club.

After 36 trophies in 22 years under Sir David Murray, Rangers are now entering the age of Craig Whyte, who after snapping up over 85% of the club’s shares, has pledged £25m over five years to invest in the team. The new owner is also expected to make a statement on a potential restructuring of the Rangers board.

With the Ibrox club now in poll position to secure the SPL title, but the lingering threats of board unrest and HMRC tax implications looming, it seems that the club may yet face further changes over the coming months. The long term vision of Craig Whyte is yet unclear, but the businessman appears to already have the full backing of the fans.

Rangers will now eagerly watch Celtic’s trip to Rugby Park on Sunday, before contemplating their next crucial encounter with Dundee United at Ibrox on Tuesday.