Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I know a lot of the comments on this thread are posted by Celtic supporters. But, I think if you count up the rest of the posters (excluding rangers). The weight of opinion is leaning more towards non-Celtic fans.

But, you're constantly insisting in referencing Celtic fans.

What's your problem?

Do you think everybody outside the Celtic supporters have a soft spot for your club?

Are you scared to admit to yourself that the majority of the rest of the Scottish football supporters on here have an issue with despise every molecule of your evil, cheating, b*****d, illegitimate, raised from the dead, vile, disgusting, clusterfuck of a new club, and are eagerly awaiting the second complete downfall of your "odius" (borrowed from leggo) adminstration?

Lets call a spade a spade.

Thats not what Irish Phil promised the G&G hordes...TraumaTIC Tuesday indeed...

Never heed that shyte, was your sitting down to pish acceptable?

FFS Bennett.

It's really time you walked away.

You once offered something here. For me, it's really important that we get a Rangers perspective on this thread and for a long while, you were one of those that provided it.

Now, for whatever reason, you've become the sort of chap that AWRA crosses the street to avoid.

Stop it. This is not nice to watch.

FFS Bennett.

It's really time you walked away.

You once offered something here. For me, it's really important that we get a Rangers perspective on this thread and for a long while, you were one of those that provided it.

Now, for whatever reason, you've become the sort of chap that AWRA crosses the street to avoid.

Stop it. This is not nice to watch.

He's not doing anything wrong. I think he's realised that he would be better off trying to have a discussion with a wall than the posters on here. It really is tedious, you've got to repeat yourself a hundred times for you lot to take it in.

He's not doing anything wrong. I think he's realised that he would be better off trying to have a discussion with a wall than the posters on here. It really is tedious, you've got to repeat yourself a hundred times for you lot to take it in.

Nope, happy to discuss anything on here, me.

No8 on a good day, Kincardine, Youngsy, Bearwithme, Tedi - all up for a good discussion on Rangers related matters. Yes, sometimes they'll take refuge in 'WATP' sentiment, but we'll allow them that because they're football guys who care, and have had a difficult time.

Bennett was once one of them.

Now, he's not.

The SPL's master plan has been approved. We are changing from a 12 - 10 - 10 - 10 system to a12 - 10 - 10 - 10 system :lol::lol:

I wonder which genius came up with this bright idea?

It is good to have a new system in place. If this had been put on the table first time there would have been no need for all the squabbling.

Really looking forward to this.

Nope, happy to discuss anything on here, me.

No8 on a good day, Kincardine, Youngsy, Bearwithme, Tedi - all up for a good discussion on Rangers related matters. Yes, sometimes they'll take refuge in 'WATP' sentiment, but we'll allow them that because they're football guys who care, and have had a difficult time.

Bennett was once one of them.

Now, he's not.

Strangely, Tedi has gone from a five-star loon to a decent poster with an obvious love for the game and his team(s). Bennett, on the other hand, has descended further and further into some delusional, dark, paranoid nightmare where everybody sits around waiting for his next pearl of wisdom to save them from the evil influences of thim bloggers and Lawell's minions.

I reckon Tedi's got as portrait of Bennett in his attic, personally....

^^^^ Bennett's target audience.

It is good to have a new system in place. If this had been put on the table first time there would have been no need for all the squabbling.

Really looking forward to this.

Tell me about it, all the bitching over 1 - 7 - 8 - 8 - 18 and 14 - 14 - 14 etc, it all seems so stupid now when the perfect idea was there all along staring us right in the face.

Down with the old and in with the 12 - 10 - 10 -10.

Monkey T is trying to smarter than he actually is, ...................again.

One day we'll be able to discuss the fitba and pour club without all these petty barbs and digs from the likes of them.

You've said that before and it wasn't funny that time either.

Just don't tell him that you hate Celtic, whatever you do don't do that.

As that would be bigoted.

Monkey T is trying to smarter than he actually is, ...................again.

One day we'll be able to discuss the fitba and pour club without all these petty barbs and digs from the likes of them.

Typ(o)ing with your face again, and not even Eight O'clock...

Insulting people's intelligence without proofreading - posting 101, Bennett.

:lol::lol::lol:

More swamp fever....

Originally Posted by Earl of Leven

There seems NO way we can drag ourselves away from the rumours, innuendo and bad news...and that is starting to worry me.

Why can't club come clean and give us all a boost? There has to be a reason and the reason will be bad for us...there is now smoke everywhere and a fire looks likely.

Originally Posted by JellaFella

The promise of better football is the kryptonite of our more active online support, and could easily see us blinded by an idea that will never come to fruition..

The simple answer here is, if McCoist isnt the man, sack him

If Walter Smith is holding things back, why was he invited in the first place?

People have wanted us to be a club removed of Rangers men for a long time, they might get their wish and find out it wasnt actually what they wanted at all

Originally Posted by JellaFella

I wasnt placing blame on the fans...

I would say, however, that it seems our support can be easily manipulated by simple buzz words, and promises (seems Ally can as well).

There should be a reason behind our supports, decisions and frustrations.

Following people down a dark alley because they say better football 100% even when 4-0 up and Johan Cruyff isnt reason enough to go baws deep in an idea and backing of a plan.

Originally Posted by daven37

Oh FFS - can we please put this shit to the side for now - I don't give a fxxk about apologies to scottish football on our behalf. There are bigger things going on.

Murray has an impeccable record on corporate governance - the fact that the crooks appear to have a grip on our club and want him out is extremely worrying.

We are just going to sit back like puppies and watch this happen all over again.

Originally Posted by supergers07

I think we are looking at very bleak times again unless Zeus are forced to sell up somehow.

Originally Posted by Number_Eight

Rangers fans have put their trust in fate for far too long.

The idea that we'd have a long line of dream custodians was naivety in the extreme.

The reality of this flawed mindset is finally hitting home.

Originally Posted by UnionRangers

WE have the power to dictate things. WE ARE the club.

If we want the Easdales out for example - we can force them out.

Will we act ? Will we use our strength Sadly, I won't hold my breath.

FAN action is key to many of this. With no action, we will be served up what they want to serve up as they know that the support has no proper organised fight in it.

Number_Eight is right..and I know he splits opinion!!!

What else was going to happen when we became a plaything for venture capitalists? What did people expect? They didn't want support investment and now surprise, surprise, don't like this either...

Originally Posted by adamski

But. but. but, they caught Rangersitis and people believed them

Originally Posted by Denver_Ba

He released a funny Christmas video and clapped his hands to show he hated Regan.

"I've been here a few months now and I can feel the passion...I'm now a fan."

And STILL millions believe this pish!!!

Originally Posted by Ozbarcode

This sums up what I was thinking. There is something far far bigger at play here and getting caught up in whether MM should have apologised or Allys' lack of ability as a manager are just small side issues at this moment in our history. And end game is coming and we need to stop it.

Green has made his money back and we are now being circled by many unknowns who only care about their bank account.

Originally Posted by deedle

The lies about his relationship with Craig Whyte.

Whyte actually handed money to Green and Imran when he was offered £500k from Brian Kennedy for his shares.

There is also the knock-on effect of whether he made the relevant declarations in the share issue documentation.

Originally Posted by UnionRangers

If we didn't learn our lesson from last summer, WE need to take move of an active lead.

Sitting back and taking no organised action is NOT the answer.

It may be the close season now, but we can still descend on Ibrox if need be.

Have we learned our lesson

Pleasing......