Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not in a straightforward and honest fashion, though.

Alien concepts to you, maybe, but there are some grown-ups in the rangers camp.

Yes there are some grown ups in the Rangers camp. After all, Jim McColl (Clyde Blowers & Weirs) is one of those grown ups who popped his head up briefly. No doubt when he looked at the vipers nest that is Rangers, and I include many of their supporters in that, he backed off.

Yes they are keeping their heads down big time. And definitely not posting on P&B.

AberdeenBud, on 07 May 2013 - 01:03, said:

Except it was followed through T_K, right up to the point where someone gets the chance to win a Million.

Bears were duped again. Why the hostile reaction of TRFC fans to people asking questions about this I don't know?

------------------------

How was someone missing a crossbar challenge being duped?

Perhaps Kenneth can explain this one.....

No idea either. I am certainly not hostile to being asked. Seemed like a good idea but then petered out.......probably because the finances didn't stack up?

Crossbar challenge is still a good idea. I'd fancy a go myself as long as I can find my 1970s pair of Adidas Flanker rugby boots from my maw's loft. I certainly hit the crossbar more often than I put the ball over!

Just to be clear about the crossbar challenge, it did happen. It was run by an outside company. The guy who tried it missed. Not exactly surprising as it's a difficult thing to do.

Thanks for that, BWM. A simple answer to a simple question, asked three days ago. You come on this morning, and deal with it straight away. Some of your fellow-berrz could learn from you. ;)

It's been answered numerous times.

Weirdo.

Not in a straightforward and honest fashion, though.

Alien concepts to you, maybe, but there are some grown-ups in the rangers camp.

Part Five....

So a board washing its dirty linen in public, trying to shaft each other, is not traumatic?

Be careful what you wish for. :lol:

Thats not what Irish Phil promised the G&G hordes...

TraumaTIC Tuesday indeed...

Yes it has you liar.

Liar, is it? Why don't you just f**k off (again :lol:), Bennett. You've obviously burnt out whatever brains God gave you, and are now lashing out like a wounded rat.

You have accused me of lying many times, and have never been able to back up the insult. Yet you still keep coming back with your "witty banter".

Pathetic.

The 'Killie' liars lost the plot, nearly half and hour of his 'valuable' time wasted investigating my previous posts and he still makes a kunt of it.

Get a job Norman.

The 'Killie' liars lost the plot, nearly half and hour of his 'valuable' time wasted investigating my previous posts and he still makes a kunt of it.

Get a job Norman.

So,

1. Which of the answers pre-BWM's post was straightforward and honest, i.e. answered the question?

2. Where are the "4 or 5" truthful answers from you?

3. You would notice, if you weren't so convinced of your own importance, that I quoted all the posts concerning the matter, not just your nonsense.

Oh, and BTW, I'm at work. :rolleyes:

Is this it, is that traumatic tuesday?

Not like Irish Phil to get the G&G's all worked up ocer f**k all, now is it?

I know a lot of the comments on this thread are posted by Celtic supporters. But, I think if you count up the rest of the posters (excluding rangers). The weight of opinion is leaning more towards non-Celtic fans.

But, you're constantly insisting in referencing Celtic fans.

What's your problem?

Do you think everybody outside the Celtic supporters have a soft spot for your club?

Are you scared to admit to yourself that the majority of the rest of the Scottish football supporters on here have an issue with your club, and are eagerly awaiting the complete downfall of your "odius" (borrowed from leggo) adminstration?

I know a lot of the comments on this thread are posted by Celtic supporters. But, I think if you count up the rest of the posters (excluding rangers). The weight of opinion is leaning more towards non-Celtic fans.

But, you're constantly insisting in referencing Celtic fans.

What's your problem?

Do you think everybody outside the Celtic supporters have a soft spot for your club?

Are you scared to admit to yourself that the majority of the rest of the Scottish football supporters on here have an issue with your club, and are eagerly awaiting the complete downfall of your "odius" (borrowed from leggo) adminstration?

^^^^^ Fuming

So basically traumatic tuesday was Irish Phil talking plsh again and his followers are left looking like tumshies.

Is that what you're trying to say?

Oh dear normans just cheated his 'employer' out of nearly 30 minutes work while he was investigating me.

Will nobody think of the integrity?

So basically you've been caught making up stuff (again) and you are (wait for it...) deflecting away from having this pointed out.

How would you feel about a Celtic-supporting blogger consistently acting in this way?

Given Octopus and their business friends have over 30% of the shareholding, M Murray will be going nowhere without their sayso.

If this conclusion is so obvious the question now must be who on the board is stirring it?

Any chance the McGills are winding up Walter and fat Ally thinking they might get their backpockets stuffed if they can get the McGills in control? Given their shareholding they have to play to a different game, which is beyond normal buying and selling of shares tactics. 'Offers you can't refuse maybe'?

Maybe not traumatic to Bennett and his ilk, but scary to everyone else. :shutup

Edited by thelegendthatis

Given Octopus and their business friends have over 30% of the shareholding, M Murray will be going nowhere without their sayso.

If this conclusion is so obvious the question now must be who on the board is stirring it?

Any chance the McGills are winding up Walter and fat Ally thinking they might get their backpockets stuffed if they can get the McGills in control? Given their shareholding they have to play to a different game, which is beyond normal buying and selling of shares tactics. 'Offers you can't refuse maybe'?

Twitter saying Wattys been told to do one as well.

The McGills?

Oh the trauma of it all.