Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So come on, put us out of our misery, did The Million Pound Crossbar Challenge happen or were we duped again?

This was the wee man on the right practising his warm up for the crossbar challenge.

4b+sports+paralympics+005.JPG

So come on, put us out of our misery, did The Million Pound Crossbar Challenge happen or were we duped again?

Having had all the Orcs and Amigos back from their big "cellic'll never win THIS wan - that'll show THAME" World Record day out, and no answer to this question, I'm going to venture that the answer is,

"Well, naw, but we'd rather you lot didnae remind us of yet another rangers PR lie which acted as a Giro Magnet at £1.50 a minute. Besides, if some fat bigot had actually won it, he could have bought the fucking club in a couple of months".

Some wee punter actually won it.

You should have seen the place bouncing. ...

How you think a far useless p***kk who used to cheat on his wife with a string of young men (as confirmed by his parents best man who I worked with 30 years ago ) can contemplate GIRUY to me is as believable as him not crying over a £10M warchest for div 2 .....

Just clarifying, we are speaking of McCoist, right? Heard rumour about Hazel Irvine -always thought she looked a bit boyish - but 'young men', are you sure? Personally, I don't care, just find it surprising that I hadn't heard any gay reference before now. Kinda suits him though.

Having had all the Orcs and Amigos back from their big "cellic'll never win THIS wan - that'll show THAME" World Record day out, and no answer to this question, I'm going to venture that the answer is,

"Well, naw, but we'd rather you lot didnae remind us of yet another rangers PR lie which acted as a Giro Magnet at £1.50 a minute. Besides, if some fat bigot had actually won it, he could have bought the fucking club in a couple of months".

Surely one or two troublemaking tim-posters entered for the craic? :lol:

I would imagine they would be composing a letter to trading standards as we speak.

I can confirm that the half-time crossbar challenge did take place, although most bears in the stadium missed it. In the small print from Chuckies Challange it stated that you had to kick the ball from the halfway line at Murray Park and hit the bar at the Copeland Road end, none of the participants got close but one granny did get knocked of her disability scooter by a mitre 3.

A rational and objective Rangers fan, who's have thought it was possible:-

STEVEN NAISMITH insists he has been proved RIGHT after he chose not to transfer to Charles Green’s control.

Scotland ace Naisy was among several stars to quit Rangers last summer after the club was liquidated and reformed.

He was blasted by a number of Gers fans for joining Everton, but insists Green’s exit as chief executive backs up his decision.

Naismith, 26, said: “Mr Green worked hard to try and discredit the players who left. He publicly attacked myself and the others who chose not to accept his offer.

“But time seems to be offering a clearer perspective on why players like myself chose not to sign over the control of their careers to this man.

“I wonder how many people today, knowing what they know, would think it a good idea to just sign away the best years of their career to Mr Green?”

European employment law gave players the power to decide whether to join the Rangers newco after the old club folded.

Yet Green was chasing the stars who quit, including the likes of Kyle Lafferty and Steven Whittaker, for money he felt was owed to Gers.

Green resigned after SunSport revealed his links to disgraced former owner Craig Whyte.

Naismith added: “I had a legal right to do what I did, and that right is a central feature of European employment law which protects the worker in situations like Mr Green engineered last year.

“When Mr Green sent a lawyer’s letter telling me to TUPE over to Sevco, as Charles Green called it, I had never met him.

“To this day I have still never met him and I have no wish to do so. Mr Green appeared from nowhere and claimed Whyte had just accepted he had no other option than to let Green have his way.

“It seemed strange and unclear then and still does to today.

“This was the proposition we were offered to turn our football careers and futures over to.

“I had the option of choosing to be employed by a man and owners who I didn’t know and had little reason, if any, to trust.

“I made a decision that most people thinking matters through rationally would come to in the interests of their family and career.”

Boyhood Gers fan Naisy hopes the club can finally find some stability now Green has gone.

But he fears it might be a while before Gers are restored to their former glories while some of those in power remain.

Naismith added: “The spirit of Rangers carries on and I’m delighted it does. I hope that will always be the case.

“However there is also a harsh reality the majority of Rangers is owned by a group of companies and individuals very few people in the Rangers support know or, at this stage, trust.

“Everyone who supports Rangers must wonder what is coming next. So many false idols have emerged and let down the hopes and dreams of the fans.

“I hope the club can come into the hands of people Rangers fans can trust to enable the club to prosper and return to the standards people expect.

“I will always wish Rangers the very best. I grew up a Rangers fan and always will be a Rangers fan.

“But I’m also a professional sportsman. This is my job and how I pay my mortgage and provide for my family.

“Last summer I had an obligation to my family to act in our best interests.

“I suspect I would still be at Rangers if Mr Whyte and Mr Green had never appeared. But they did and the rest is history.

“I’m proud of my contribution to Rangers and the part I played in delivering trophies and league titles.

“I take pride in the fact I was one of the first players to agree to give up 75 per cent of my wages to try and save the original Rangers.

“I’m proud I argued with the administrators a clause should be inserted to protect the employment of the staff at Murray Park and Ibrox before we agreed to take the cut.

“I’d grown very close to many of the people who worked at Rangers and I made sure it was a condition of any agreement their jobs had to be saved.”

I don't think anyone can argue with that. But, I'm sure many fans of The Ranfers will try, very strange bunch.

Edited by barrysnotter

In the good old days when Rangers still existed and fans were mobilising, I went to the bother of acquiring an animated gif of a fat guy wearing the red and black scarf, I am now worried my gif might be past its sell by date.

Checked the website http://www.redblackrangers.com/#tab_1 to see there are still some for sale. :o

Anyone have any idea how many were sold? How many tickets donated to schools, charities etc. from the time of the launch of these scarves as a fund raising exercise? I assume the audited accounts will be published somewhere. Maybe Bennett or Tedi could tell me where to find this information.

Did they help save Rangers? :rolleyes:

Maybe the buns on this forum are the ones who have even less clue about what is going on than we do. The innocent patsies in this multi level scam. :wacko:

Hope the the thick patsies - not innocent - all buy their Sevco season books because that money is getting seized by Craigie - the RFC and Sevco 5088 pref bidder gaffer who gave Green no permission to form Sevco Scotland - or BDO, the RFC liquidator who have a gratuitous alienation of assets case pending.

Edited by DoonTheSlope

Is that not the Berwick section?

I don't care where the buns are from ;) ....

Means not sold out......... the rangers lie once again......

And tedi and no 8 know I can post the other pics from the boy.........