Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I thought it was an excellent GIRUY at people like you to be fair, seems it worked too.

OH ! TFPLG was serious then ? :blink: I was so busy laughing I thought it was a comedy sketch :P

Hows you holding up for Tuesday Ted ?.

Not thinking too much about it to be honest, hopefully its in, get a jab, goto sleep, wake up, go home and get 2 weeks off work.

That is about as much detail as I can handle ;)

Ye'll be fine and it's a pretty routine op these days and two weeks to get yer post count back up to a thousand a day :D .You'll only miss sex that's if you get any at your age :P .

I thought it was an excellent GIRUY at people like you to be fair, seems it worked too.

I thought it another successful attempt to suck in hard of thinking Rangers fans to part with coin, to be fair it seems to be working, again. Talking about rip off Govan, how did the crossbar challenge go?

50,000+ Bears will pack Ibrox today in a sea of Red, White and Blue, it will be a celebration and a massive GIRFUY to every cretin who wanted our club dead, part one of the journey is about to come to a close, but there is plenty more to come.

We are Rangers super Rangers and don't you forget it BRALT.

:thumsup2

Population of Scotland 5,295,000.

Number of Bears saying GIRFUY, 50,000. Add the at risk beaten wives and kids who will also say GIRFUY. Assume another 100,000. :wacko:

The rest of Scotland = 5,145,000 who are saying GIRFUY to Rangers and their kith and kin at varying levels of intensity. :thumsup2

How you think a far useless p***kk who used to cheat on his wife with a string of young men (as confirmed by his parents best man who I worked with 30 years ago ) can contemplate GIRUY to me is as believable as him not crying over a £10M warchest for div 2 .....

3rd Rate.

Sent from the European departure lounge, hoping we don't bottle it.

Tedi be along shortly saying you can't say that cos he is blind....

Which one ? Plus why is maddie getting carried to the dressing room ?

Tedi be along shortly saying you can't say that cos he is blind....

Which one ? Plus why is maddie getting carried to the dressing room ?

I never realised the crossbar challenge was so heavily stacked, only registered blind fans allowed to enter?

Bottom of barrel stuff here, quite sad really.

Yep, a Motorola is sad......

No defence at all for the pie eater ?

Club - deid.

Creditors - stiffed.

Never mind aw that, though - look at their shiny D3 trophy. Now they've got a trophy their (ex)rivals will never win, as well.Much FJ getting quaffed in the schemes tonight, methinks....

Normans been allowed back into the community again.

Yay.

I'm sure that Rico and Hellboy will pull Wunf up about that.

Really ? Fair nuff. Just because he is blind doesn't save him from ridicule .

Or were you meaning the 10 year old wearing the first team strip with pride ?

You really should post your match reports in the matchday thread Tedster.

oh you wanted a response to that wee rant you had?

look back at the original post, it really was the perfect message to put out to all the haters, I do not hold much for McCoists management ability but he has superb craft in winding up plastics.

Tedster, he can't wind up his players nevermind me. I just hate the fecker, not the internet hate but genuine dance on his wide grave stuff.....

oh you wanted a response to that wee rant you had?

look back at the original post, it really was the perfect message to put out to all the haters, I do not hold much for McCoists management ability but he has superb craft in winding up plastics.

McCoist has managed to wind up every fan including the Rangers ones as well :)

Standard Fat Sally M.O.

A naked and base appeal to the myopic and triumphalist section of the Sevconians, all designed to deflect from his professional shortcomings and protect his job and shareholding.