Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ah the failed social worker and confirmed bigot.

no thanks.

259896_2051306969618_1452823780_2358942_

:P

Not really my cup of tea either tbh, he's a bit like the other cheek's version of Leggo. He indulges in far too much wink-wink BS and does indeed seem to harbour some warped and disturbing views on Scotland.

But for a confirmed bigot he does seem to have pretty good sources inside the blue room.

Reddie from one of the no 8's :D lolololilolololo........

Don't worry...Yer wee bigot pal gave you a greenie for posting a picture of the Berwick supporters :1eye

Ah the failed social worker and confirmed bigot.

no thanks.

I've asked this before, but these stories of him being a failed social worker.... etc.. are they true?

Has anyone ever seen any evidence of this, other than Rangers fan websites? I get the impression it's just some mudslinging from Rangers fans desperate to discredit him.

Also, just before you ask, I can't stand the individual. head up his own arse, Claims to be a Celtic fan, but is obsessed with Rangers (also a large section of Rangers fans seem to be obsessed with him also) and the pretending to be Irish thing really does take the piss, he also comes across as a bit of a Scotland hater.

I've asked this before, but these stories of him being a failed social worker.... etc.. are they true?

Has anyone ever seen any evidence of this, other than Rangers fan websites? I get the impression it's just some mudslinging from Rangers fans desperate to discredit him.

Also, just before you ask, I can't stand the individual. head up his own arse, Claims to be a Celtic fan, but is obsessed with Rangers (also a large section of Rangers fans seem to be obsessed with him also) and the pretending to be Irish thing really does take the piss, he also comes across as a bit of a Scotland hater.

Go on to twitter and ask him.

Don't worry...Yer wee bigot pal gave you a greenie for posting a picture of the Berwick supporters :1eye

Why get upset ? If berwick didn't sell their allocation, it was not a sell out crowd.

Duh :1eye:

Aye and the hammer doing what he always did best, pure class.

Whose Glasgow Rangers?

Craig Whyte's, unless you mean "Who's" then it would be another nickname for Sevco Scotland Ltd.

Sent from the European departure lounge, hoping we don't bottle it.

Who'd have thought that a legends match could possibly cause such fuss :lol:

P&B'ers up in arms over f**k all.

Maybe fat sal can use the DVD next season in training..

This is how you win games against haddies...

Who'd have thought that a legends match could possibly cause such fuss :lol:

P&B'ers up in arms over f**k all.

Why not ? They never played for the company currently operating a team out of ibrox.

Feck all to do with you bennett :D