Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Agree with the sentiment of your argument.

But, even you know that you should keep things simple to start with, and build from there, don't overstep yourself.

The part that raises questions like who and why for me is the opening sentence were he says it was obtained by the BBC.

What's the use in releasing a work in progress document?

Who had the authority to release it?

Why was it released?

Edit: Beat me to it wunf :rolleyes:

No idea why it was released nor by whom. I don't actually care that much. It's a pretty decent thought-piece and it's just fine that its been made public. I really don't see why the usual girls are getting their drawers wringing over this.

This is not new news :)

And that should shame each and every one of you.

Any other club and their forums would have had their versions of the bralt.

But any attempt at "enquiries" on the bun media is met by "sniff sniff" and "it reeks in here" ...

But any attempt at "enquiries" on the bun media is met by "sniff sniff" and "it reeks in here" ...

Yeh I was wondering what the smell was <_< Tedi is back online posting :whistle Hiya Tedi hiya pal :thumsup2 bring it on :D .

Hey why do you think we Bears post on here? Most of us welcome enquiries and most of us eschew the idea that a person with a different view is a "Timposter".

Most of us post on here because we respect people who have different views and because there's a sensible level of debate and no need to toe a party line.

Aye, sure P&B has its fair share of fannies and tedious, repetitious chunts but we post on The BRALT because we think its a good discussion-place. Sometimes.

Hey why do you think we Bears post on here? Most of us welcome enquiries and most of us eschew the idea that a person with a different view is a "Timposter".

Most of us post on here because we respect people who have different views and because there's a sensible level of debate and no need to toe a party line.

Aye, sure P&B has its fair share of fannies and tedious, repetitious chunts but we post on The BRALT because we think its a good discussion-place. Sometimes.

Date joined....02/13.....nuff said.......

This is what you put in an ideas documents: the grandiose and the prosaic.

I have just no idea why you're taking exception to this. Sure, some of it is shite but much is sensible. All it is is one guy's jottings on how he'd like to see Rangers develop. How is this, at all, exceptionable? It's a long way from Minty's "For ever fiver you spend......" philosophy.

I'd have said it's a pretty sane bit of work from a new investor in a new company to make which he'd then put forward for debate and refinement. It's a cliché but there is actually nothing to see here.

I tend to agree that it's not a vastly significant document. I also agree that it contains more sanity than we got via Murray's posturing.

However, refereces to European trophies within 7 years are simply outrageous. It reeks of a mindset that has not yet recognised reality.

Not a big deal right enough, but still funny.

Don't be a twat. The_Kincardine is one of the best posters on this thread.

Duh...

You can see an explanation here:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/198327-history-robbing-bassas/

Mind you, it was posted before the LNS's conclusion so I'd maybe want to revise part of it!

Och I know.... you gave me one of my favourite posting moments on p+b....... childish maybe, but the "its all water under the bridge kincardine " amused me for eons.....

I tend to agree that it's not a vastly significant document. I also agree that it contains more sanity than we got via Murray's posturing.

However, refereces to European trophies within 7 years are simply outrageous. It reeks of a mindset that has not yet recognised reality.

Not a big deal right enough, but still funny.

Monkey, aye a bit of it is funny and was it a plan then I'd be beeling.

For me I want the plan to be: A self-sustaining and well-managed football club which balances income and expenditure.

I want the ambition to be: Winning a European trophy by 2020.

What the f**k is wrong with that?

Monkey, aye a bit of it is funny and was it a plan then I'd be beeling.

For me I want the plan to be: A self-sustaining and well-managed football club which balances income and expenditure.

File under

"would believe Romanov".....

Duh...

Och I know.... you gave me one of my favourite posting moments on p+b....... childish maybe, but the "its all water under the bridge kincardine " amused me for eons.....

Wunf, I am just shite at doing irony and am too literalistic by half. Scrolling back I now chuckle at the "water under the bridge Kincardine" but it has taken me a few months!

Nothing wrong with it at all, so long as you have the perspective to put it alongside your personal ambitions re Sandra Bullock and Tilda Swinton.

ironymeter1la.gif

Nothing wrong with it at all, so long as you have the perspective to put it alongside your personal ambitions re Sandra Bullock and Tilda Swinton.

Aye 2 burds and one cup. Seems fine to me. one has to have ambtions!

On one of the share sites (had link sent but not on this device) apparently there's an announcement on tues regarding ownership and smith is walking away. Not seen it anywhere else so pinch of salt needed.

It also queries if the sfa will revoke licence due to fraud.

May 7th is date to look for

Even if its found to be the worst case of rule breaking. The SFA will look the other way because it suits them.

Edited by Fotbawmad