Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's just that the bloggers called it wrong re the BTC. They did - no doubt about it.

However, that's given the head-in-sand brigade the excuse to dismiss everything they ever say, ever.

Before they could only say that they weren't worth listening to because of their Celtic credentials. Now, they feel vindicated in never listening to a word from them. It's a complete fiction that the bloggers got everything wrong of course, but ignoring any warnings feels comforting for them.

They've dismissed lots of bad news before, and look how well that's served them.

Hello Monkey. How's it going?

Part of the problem is shown in Wunf's post wherein he said:

"Do they need to know re ahmed ? Still not announced on the AIM"

Not only did he get the guy's name wrong but he ignored the fact he wasn't a PLC director. Is it any wonder that we Bears are sceptical when crap like this is posted?

There's really no need to go starting a blog in order to tell stupid lies Bennett.

It works for the dodgy lawyer, Macmadeupname and a host of others, so i might as well dive right in.

Did you hear about the Piggery being built on a toxic waste ground? I'm assured this is true from a source close to the top at Parkhead.

Simples.

Hello Monkey. How's it going?

Part of the problem is shown in Wunf's post wherein he said:

"Do they need to know re ahmed ? Still not announced on the AIM"

Not only did he get the guy's name wrong but he ignored the fact he wasn't a PLC director. Is it any wonder that we Bears are sceptical when crap like this is posted?

He posted a query based on a misapprehension. You were able to read what he said, consider it and put him right. That's as it should be.

As far as I'm aware though, Wunf isn't one of the fabled bloggers who ripped off miners, write for the IRA or came up short as a Social Worker.

I'd suggest that always dismissing everything these guys say, without actually addressing the content of it, is unwise.

Did you hear about the Piggery being built on a toxic waste ground? I'm assured this is true from a source close to the top at Parkhead.

Simples.

Altogether more plausible than some of the recent shit you've come out with.

He posted a query based on a misapprehension. You were able to read what he said, consider it and put him right. That's as it should be.

As far as I'm aware though, Wunf isn't one of the fabled bloggers who ripped off miners, write for the IRA or came up short as a Social Worker.

I'd suggest that always dismissing everything these guys say, without actually addressing the content of it, is unwise.

Wunf is a decent poster and I am always happy to exchange views with him - same as I am with you. In this case he got it wrong and that's ok.

In the case of the Tweeter who thinks CW owns Ibrox? How can anyone take that seriously? There is no back-up or substantiation to this.......just as so many Tweeters and blogger got it wrong re HMRC and LNS.

I theoretically fucked Sandra Bullock last night then rolled over and gave Tilda Swinton. a right doing.

Well I didn't theoretically burn my shares in the dead club but they are toast......but theoretically I probably still got them.

And is ahmed not his right name ? Lol.....

Wunf is a decent poster and I am always happy to exchange views with him - same as I am with you. In this case he got it wrong and that's ok.

In the case of the Tweeter who thinks CW owns Ibrox? How can anyone take that seriously? There is no back-up or substantiation to this.......just as so many Tweeters and blogger got it wrong re HMRC and LNS.

Well then we agree.

I'd disagree however, with your earlier suggestion that Bloggers and Tweeters are always wrong. Very often they're not and their output needs judged on its own merits.

Sound...fair cop.....anglicisation ahmad.....and craigy spelt his many ways.....

though point re green going and aim notification stands.

Whoa horsey.....

Just realising I AM one of those shareholders the feckers ruined.

My parents died in 1979. My dad was uber fecking hoon. Both my brothers and my sister couldn't care less re footie so though my inheritance was kept till majority, the shares came to me. And after a kicking from my orangey friends in my village after the battle of hampden , I burnt the certificate in front of them.

Yowsers. I am now on the level of gio d stef.

Thieving feckers owe me coin :D

Sound...fair cop.....anglicisation ahmad.....and craigy spelt his many ways.....

though point re green going and aim notification stands.

regarding Craigy? I guess Shyte and Shite are the same.

The AIM point isn't valid. Ahmad (see how I spelt that) wasn't on the PLC board so no need for anything to be declared to the AIM. Did you miss this first time round?

Whoa horsey.....

Just realising I AM one of those shareholders the feckers ruined.

My parents died in 1979. My dad was uber fecking hoon. Both my brothers and my sister couldn't care less re footie so though my inheritance was kept till majority, the shares came to me. And after a kicking from my orangey friends in my village after the battle of hampden , I burnt the certificate in front of them.

Yowsers. I am now on the level of gio d stef.

Thieving feckers owe me coin :D

Bereavement. victimisation and entitlement all in one short post? The perfect Plastic model.

regarding Craigy? I guess Shyte and Shite are the same.

The AIM point isn't valid. Ahmad (see how I spelt that) wasn't on the PLC board so no need for anything to be declared to the AIM. Did you miss this first time round?

Nope. I didn't.

But who knows what the new club will announce 5 months late to the aim...... not exactly played by the rules over disclosures and directors have they ?

Genuine question kincardine.

What position did ahmad have, who told you this and have they misled you before ......

Bereavement. victimisation and entitlement all in one short post? The perfect Plastic model.

You forgot religion.....coont baptised me in the wee free ffs........

So what evidence have you seen re who owns what ?

Zip....

CW won't own Ibrox's assets seeing as he lost the assets in the first place and would be considered fraud buying them back at a knock down price surely.

As for the BTC & the LNS I think it's safe to say even the Rangers fans were a mile off on the final outcomes themselves and had prepared for doom and gloom.The BTC looked a sure certainty against the club after there was a case to answer for and the LNS !!! Rangers fans were bleating it was a kangaroo court to strip the club of titles.

CW won't own Ibrox's assets seeing as he lost the assets in the first place and would be considered fraud buying them back at a knock down price surely.

As for the BTC & the LNS I think it's safe to say even the Rangers fans were a mile off on the final outcomes themselves and had prepared for doom and gloom.The BTC looked a sure certainty against the club after there was a case to answer for and the LNS !!! Rangers fans were bleating it was a kangaroo court to strip the club of titles.

Eh, did LNS not find ​oldco guilty of incorrectly registering players over an 11 year period.

Amusing that some sevconians now consider this a victory.