Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As such it's a pretty-good discussion-starter and has good ideas in it.

It's not though, is it? It's just bloody ludicrous.

On the one hand it's suggesting organic growth - young players etc.

On the other, it's absurdly grandiose and impatient. Johann Cruyff and a European Trophy within 7 years ffs.

Utterly laughable and entirely consistent with most of the other juvenile pish that emerged from Green's Ibrox.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Oh, it's dealt with.

I'm just perfectly clear now that you've no right to be taken remotely seriously, or be treated with an ounce of respect.

Get over yourself.

Respect on an internet forum :lol:

On the other, it's absurdly grandiose and impatient. Johann Cruyff and a European Trophy within 7 years ffs.

Utterly laughable and entirely consistent with most of the other juvenile push that emerged from Green's Ibrox.

From the BBC article on it

"Dutch legends Frank de Boer, Johan Cruyff and Frank Rijkaard are listed as potential targets, although it was conceded that these men would be unlikely to come to Glasgow."

Maybe you should have taken the time out and actually read it.

"Dutch legends Frank de Boer, Johan Cruyff and Frank Rijkaard are listed as potential targets, although it was conceded that these men would be unlikely to come to Glasgow."

I did read it. It's the very mention of such a name that's so entertaining.

Maybe you should take take time out and comprehend.

Global football clubs with 500 gazillion fans don't need their employees in the same country.

Oh, was written during Scottish div 3 era, their last ever one. Forgot. Sorry.

Would a 42 year old de boer, a 50 year old riykaard and cruyff at 66 cut it with the hammer throwing posties in div 3 compared to the conveyor belt of talent that was promised ?

Feck aye lolololololololololol......

no-shit-sherlock-2.jpg

Yip, it's generally worth trying to show some if you want to discuss things with people, I find.

It's the internet mate, don't take it so seriously.

Utterly laughable and entirely consistent with most of the other juvenile pish that emerged from Green's Ibrox.

This is what you put in an ideas documents: the grandiose and the prosaic.

I have just no idea why you're taking exception to this. Sure, some of it is shite but much is sensible. All it is is one guy's jottings on how he'd like to see Rangers develop. How is this, at all, exceptionable? It's a long way from Minty's "For ever fiver you spend......" philosophy.

I'd have said it's a pretty sane bit of work from a new investor in a new company to make which he'd then put forward for debate and refinement. It's a cliché but there is actually nothing to see here.

I have just no idea why you're taking exception to this. Sure, some of it is shite but much is sensible. All it is is one guy's jottings on how he'd like to see Rangers develop. How is this, at all, exceptionable? It's a long way from Minty's "For ever fiver you spend......" philosophy.

I'd have said it's a pretty sane bit of work from a new investor in a new company to make which he'd then put forward for debate and refinement. It's a cliché but there is actually nothing to see here.

You honestly don't know why he is taking exception ?

Kincardine , correct. Many moonbeams mixed with achievable goals. (spl football by 2053 was it ?)....

More relevant , why did the club (assuming it was as radio shortbread indicated it came from there ) release it ?

God, most folk know you want shot of sally (though shortbread said durrant and kenny mcd) and sir Walter is up to his neck. Seems bizarro.

Agree with the sentiment of your argument.

But, even you know that you should keep things simple to start with, and build from there, don't overstep yourself.

The part that raises questions like who and why for me is the opening sentence were he says it was obtained by the BBC.

What's the use in releasing a work in progress document?

Who had the authority to release it?

Why was it released?

Edit: Beat me to it wunf :rolleyes:

Edited by Bookies Love Me

Wunf has RIFC shares been suspended as there has been no activity today at all ?. :huh:

http://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-search-results/r/rangers-international-football-club-ord-1p

Nope. They gone to pub..... bank holiday....

Seriously ? All trades today were at middle price ie they dont know if buys or sells.

Nope. They gone to pub..... bank holiday....

Seriously ? All trades today were at middle price ie they dont know if buys or sells.

Cheers & sorted.

How many times are you going to ask this question? My God you really are beyond help.

Aw boo hoo No8 we plastics & Diddies care more about your club than your fans do it seems :P .