Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol::lol::lol:

Was gonna give it 5 mins afore he was banned for being a timposter...... I misjudged the average bear..

billyonthewall

Reports of our death have been greatly exaggerated

Re: Celtic, just how did they manage to get control?

Its what they do,followed by complete carnage.

Today, 12:38

tommy blue

Gold Star Poster

Education IMHO

Today, 12:39

albertz11

Let me through I'm a doctor

Because we were sleeping at our posts

Today, 12:41

martin157

On The Bench

We let them in to top jobs and the rest they say is history,only ourselves to blame.

Labboy

Trialist

It's their stated aim to get their kind into positions of power and influence, they are a despicable type. I was always told by my old boy who is 85 now that they needed watching and never to be trusted.

Peters Scarf

1st Team Regular

Decades of apathy, we call it dignified silence.

Was gonna give it 5 mins afore he was banned for being a timposter...... I misjudged the average bear..

God knows we have enough fuds in our own support, but I can't think of another club in world football whose supporters carry on like this.

Well, maybe Lazio, or Partisan Belgrade. Or Beitar Jerusalem. But nobody else.

Edit to add: I see that the infamously racist and insane Beitar Jerusalem play at the Teddy Stadium.

Edited by flyingrodent

Quote;

It's their stated aim to get their kind into positions of power and influence, they are a despicable type. I was always told by my old boy who is 85 now that they needed watching and never to be trusted.

#6..... :huh:

There is no hope for these "types"

Inbreeding to blame...

Edited by GreenockRover

Quote;

#6..... :huh:

There is no hope for these "types"

Inbreeding to blame...

And people thought manillas fantastical pisstake of a blog was far fetched........ the rhetoric is identical.

http://williammcboyne.wix.com/tarrierhunter

Finally nailed who awra is on the swamp.

There is definitely a lot of him in there but he's had help with grammar and the AWRA that we know and 'love', would never use words like, paradox and apathetic - at least not, in anything like proper context - Total walloper regardless though. :lol:

And people thought manillas fantastical pisstake of a blog was far fetched........ the rhetoric is identical.

http://williammcboyne.wix.com/tarrierhunter

:huh:

Isn't that the thing about T'internet ? All of human life gets to publish what it likes.

If there's anything positive to spin about shite like that, it's the fact that these morons out themselves for the despicable people they are. Should we not be considering putting something in their water or would that make society too bland ;)

:huh:

Isn't that the thing about T'internet ? All of human life gets to publish what it likes.

If there's anything positive to spin about shite like that, it's the fact that these morons out themselves for the despicable people they are. Should we not be considering putting something in their water or would that make society too bland ;)

Controlled breeding program IMO. - I would be against this for most other criteria, such as:- physical beauty, athleticism, academic intelligence, impairment or ethnicity etc.- But surely to fk, there's a case for it among the truly moronic. :o

(Three men rush into a room. SIR DAVE slams the door behind him. CRAIG and CHARLIE try to catch their breath, panting)

SIR DAVE: Right youse, not a sound. We don't want the People finding out where we are and ripping us limb from limb... Craig, have a look out of that window and see if you can see any Bears.

(CRAIG peeks through the curtains)

CRAIG: I think we're safe, for now.

CHARLIE: Why? What are the People doing? Are they sharpening axes and lighting torches and marching on us, crazed with desire for vengeance?

CRAIG: No.

SIR DAVE: Are they assembling a Fighting Fund to seize our assets by law, as revenge for destroying their beloved Rangers?

CRAIG: No.

CHARLIE and SIR DAVE: Well, what are they doing?

CRAIG: They're singing songs about child abuse because they think that will get it right up every cretin who wanted their club dead.

(Stunned silence)

(SIR DAVE, CRAIG and CHARLIE burst into hysterical laughter, tears streaming from their faces, pounding the floor. SIR DAVE gasps for breath. CHARLIE pishes himself)

CRAIG: Ha ha ha ha ha, oh my God, oh my God.

SIR DAVE: Ha ha ha ha ha, the Record told the Bears that Craig had wealth off the radar!

(Fresh fits of hysteria)

CHARLIE: Ha ha ha ha ha, I said they'd win the Champions League by 2020!

(Gales of laughter. After twenty minutes, they stop and sober up a little)

CHARLIE: Ha ha ha ha ha, oh, ho ho, hee hee... So, what are we going to do now?

SIR DAVE: I don't know about you pair, but I'm going to spend all the money I stole off the People on cocaine, expensive booze and hoors before somebody with half a brain decides to take it off me.... Although obviously, no Rangers supporter is going to make any such effort.

CHARLIE and CRAIG: Hear, hear!

post of the year

:lol: Rangers yet again banning BBC Scotland.

Remember when they did this under Craig Whyte

1320508379-glasgow-rangers-fc-fans-prote

Banned for telling the Bears the truth about Sir Dave.

Banned for telling the Bears the truth about Craig Whyte.

Banned for telling the Bears the truth about Charlie Green.

I'm seeing a pattern forming, here.

I don't know why the blazers at Ibrox are so touchy about it, to be honest. Clearly, the BBC could screen a live broadcast of Rangers directors using the Fighting Fund to wipe their arses while lighting Cuban cigars with the season ticket money, and the Teds would just protest Reporting Scotland.

Banned for telling the Bears the truth about Sir Dave.

Banned for telling the Bears the truth about Craig Whyte.

Banned for telling the Bears the truth about Charlie Green.

I'm seeing a pattern forming, here.

I don't know why the blazers at Ibrox are so touchy about it, to be honest. Clearly, the BBC could screen a live broadcast of Rangers directors using the Fighting Fund to wipe their arses while lighting Cuban cigars with the season ticket money, and the Teds would just protest Reporting Scotland.

Ah the fighting fund, wasn't that originally set up to help keep the old club alive and pay back the creditors

How did that go?

Ah the fighting fund, wasn't that originally set up to help keep the old club alive and pay back the creditors

How did that go?

Club - deid.

Creditors - stiffed.

Never mind aw that, though - look at their shiny D3 trophy. Now they've got a trophy their (ex)rivals will never win, as well.Much FJ getting quaffed in the schemes tonight, methinks....

2 questions, Wunf: Is that genuine, and does it mean that those with an interest in the jiggerypokery around the sale believe that there is relevance to the existence of 5088 (The Sevco that Buns Forgot)?

Don't think it "particularly" significant ....... new club said they were looking to strike it off in the aftermath of the 5 month late submission to the aim. Presume they are trying and whyte blocked, do reckon it genuine .....