Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22400088

There is a big risk that if the current coaching regime remains, then fans will stop coming and we will see half of the season ticket sales we had this season.

Change is required.............and this starts with a big decision.

Looks like Green was going to sack McCoist

.is to win a major European trophy by 2020

:lol:

Thats how i see it, the whole it was done to aid Rangers scenario is just crazy.

The SFA & the SPL just wanted to fcuk as much money out of a corpse as they could keeping it alive at all costs,while the MSM as mentioned just wanted to peddle their news pandering to both sides as information was released or revelations broke and didn't give a fcuk.

The Rangers fans have suffered because of incompetent fools running our game.

^ ^ ^ was a hoot and a half though Benny :)

Some internet Bampot at it again :rolleyes:

From chat section on LSE;

Quote:

A Huddleborad world exclusive... A Huddleborader had a conversation with Paul 67 of CQN last night. He's been copied in on emails between Craig Whyte and the top man in The Worthington Group. In short- Craigie Whyte owns the newORKS. Charles Green lied through his teeth to the newORK board. The IPO was illegal and fraudulent. The Ibrox board accept Whytes claims. The newORK board will make a statement to the stock market on Tuesday when it opens after the Mayday holiday. Get some lube on yer mitts for May 7th.

Imagine the permarage :lol:

Do excuse if I don't w**k off immediately onto my screen Johnny :huh: I've been there before with the BTC & LNS ffs :(

Quote:

A Huddleborad world exclusive... A Huddleborader had a conversation with Paul 67 of CQN last night. He's been copied in on emails between Craig Whyte and the top man in The Worthington Group. In short- Craigie Whyte owns the newORKS. Charles Green lied through his teeth to the newORK board. The IPO was illegal and fraudulent. The Ibrox board accept Whytes claims. The newORK board will make a statement to the stock market on Tuesday when it opens after the Mayday holiday. Get some lube on yer mitts for May 7th.

Shame it's complete pish.

There was no journalistic investigation of Whyte which would have revealed him as the shyster he is. I, for one, don't believe it was done to aid Rangers , just lazy journalists peddling what the masses wanted to hear in order to sell copy.

Maybe some of them DID know he was a crook and just didn't care as long as they got paid.

Aye but, aye but he paid someone to delete his Google for him. :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/22400088

There is a big risk that if the current coaching regime remains, then fans will stop coming and we will see half of the season ticket sales we had this season.

Change is required.............and this starts with a big decision.

style="padding: 0px;">.is to win a major European trophy by 2020

If Rangers win the SPL or the Scottish Cup by the end of 2020, I'll issue a grovelling, personalised apology to each and every Ted on P&B that requests one.

On a scale of probability, I'd say that Hibs winning the Scottish Cup or Not-Celtic winning the league are considerably more likely, largely because most Not-Celtic teams aren't absolute financial and sporting train wrecks in the way that Rangers currently are.

If Rangers win the SPL or the Scottish Cup by the end of 2020, I'll issue a grovelling, personalised apology to each and every Ted on P&B that requests one.

On a scale of probability, I'd say that Hibs winning the Scottish Cup or Not-Celtic winning the league are considerably more likely, largely because most Not-Celtic teams aren't absolute financial and sporting train wrecks in the way that Rangers currently are.

They COULD, but if they did, they'd have to have cheated, wouldn't they, and we all know they're above that kind of behaviour.

Flying rodent,if you're that confident make it a hefty donation to the RSEA if Rangers win either of the two in that timescale.

Fair enough, good cause too, although I'll just go straight to Erskine directly if you don't mind.

Not that I don't trust the Rangers aspect of the appeal, but I'm sure you'd understand if I preferred to donate to the organ grinder, in this case.

Quote:

Paul Brennan ----- Ace of Spies :lol:

Probably why Norman hasn't been on recently, he's deep undercover ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22400088

It's wonderful stuff again. Just a complete wish-list.

European trophy by 2020!!!

They've only won one in their entire history, during most of which they were a superpower in a country that was in turn a significant footballing power.

Now, they're a joke basket case, emerging from the bottom tier of a country that's a backwater.

Laughable - it's a shame Green's left the building.

Wow...just...fucking Wow.

You have posted many lies and hald truths about Rangers throughout this whole sorry episode and you have the barefaced cheek to have a go at Bennett after made a simple mistake which he has subsequently apologised for....wow.

Eh?

Bennett made something up about me, stuck by it when challenged and then admitted he'd got it wrong by shrugging "what the Hell?"

That's not a fucking apology.

Fair enough, good cause too, although I'll just go straight to Erskine directly if you don't mind.

Not that I don't trust the Rangers aspect of the appeal, but I'm sure you'd understand if I preferred to donate to the organ grinder, in this case.

Fair enough on that.

Eh?

Bennett made something up about me, stuck by it when challenged and then admitted he'd got it wrong by shrugging "what the Hell?"

That's not a fucking apology.

I got two guys with similar names mixed up, realised i'd messed up and set the record straight.

Deal with it.

They've only won one in their entire history, during most of which they were a superpower in a country that was in turn a significant footballing power.

Now, they're a joke basket case, emerging from the bottom tier of a country that's a backwater.

Isn't the article exactly what you've been banging on about? Living within our means, buying younger players and selling on, improving our coaching standards etc.

A lot of pie in the sky in it but some good ideas too.

It's a 'strategy document'. I've penned a fair few myself. This one reads pretty well and I can't take exception to much. Of course, it wasn't policy; it was something to be debated.

Also, it wasn't written by Chuckles but by another suit.

I'd be more worried if something like that hadn't been produced. You have to have a plan and to develop a plan you need to start with shite like this.

I got two guys with similar names mixed up, realised i'd messed up and set the record straight.

Deal with it.

Oh, it's dealt with.

I'm just perfectly clear now that you've no right to be taken remotely seriously, or be treated with an ounce of respect.

Isn't the article exactly what you've been banging on about? Living within our means, buying younger players and selling on, improving our coaching standards etc.

A lot of pie in the sky in it but some good ideas too.

Your means = European trophy in the first 3 years of eligibility ?

Lolololololololol

Breath

Lololololololololol

It's a 'strategy document'. I've penned a fair few myself. This one reads pretty well and I can't take exception to much. Of course, it wasn't policy; it was something to be debated.

Also, it wasn't written by Chuckles but by another suit.

I'd be more worried if something like that hadn't been produced. You have to have a plan and to develop a plan you need to start with shite like this.

I'd have thought a plan ought to feature targets that are conceivably achievable.

I'd have thought a plan ought to feature targets that are conceivably achievable.

It isn't a plan, it's an ideas piece from which a plan develops. What I said was, "You have to have a plan and to develop a plan you need to start with shite like this."

As such it's a pretty-good discussion-starter and has good ideas in it.