Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

All this will be pointless when The Clone Rangers go tits up from a high height again :) all that hard work done by the associations to somehow save the club gone in a puff of smoke :) .

Seems like a rerun of 3 years ago when people said Rangers the PLC were in trouble but they didn't give a toss as long as titles n trophies went to Ibrox :huh: but it's us who are apparently so fucking jealous of them :blink: .

Spacker. :1eye

All this will be pointless when The Clone Rangers go tits up from a high height again :) all that hard work done by the associations to somehow save the club gone in a puff of smoke :) .

Seems like a rerun of 3 years ago when people said Rangers the PLC were in trouble but they didn't give a toss as long as titles n trophies went to Ibrox :huh: but it's us who are apparently so fucking jealous of them :blink: .

Spacker.  :1eye

Another useless reply from a useless fan of a dead club :lol:

Whats this?? He insults Benny and you say "you're welcome" ???? Did you forget what account you were on?????? very suspect :o :o

I was correcting his terrible spelling actually. Pay attention lad. 

Rumbled, a lot of other orcs try to stay away from u but not Bennett. You always end up sticking up for each other. Same person, so sad :lol:

How many times have you been told to leave this discussion to other people and not some sort of diddy like yourself.

Not buying it Benny, I mean AWRA :lol: You are too stupid to be the spelling police.

Awww aye of course, you have caught me out lad. :1eye

Edited by As We Rise Again

How many times have you been told to leave this discussion to other people and not some sort of diddy like yourself. 

Not buying it Benny, I mean AWRA :lol:  You are too stupid to be the spelling police.

Awww aye of course, you have caught me out lad.  :1eye

Plenty of times but I'll always be here, sticking the boot into wee bigoted cretins such as yourself :lol:

Rumbled, a lot of other orcs try to stay away from u but not Bennett. You always end up sticking up for each other. Same person, so sad :lol:

I stick up for any Rangers fan over you bunch of weirdos to be fair. 

How very noble. It's Bennett sticking up for a wee Dick like u that's suspicious. Log out and come back as the mellower version please

Rumbled big time :lol: :lol: . It would explain why Benny doesn't really try anymore. AWRA arrival coincides with Benny's down turn in productivity. It all makes sense now :o:1eye

He's too old to put loads of effort into more than one account :lol:

Whats this?? He insults Benny and you say "you're welcome" ???? Did you forget what account you were on?????? very suspect :o :o

I was correcting his terrible spelling actually. Pay attention lad.

Not buying it Benny, I mean AWRA :lol: You are too stupid to be the spelling police.

He was correcting the spelling.

You're welcome, flower.

Look at his quote, and compare and contrast with the original

Absolutely. Because your a proven liar

What about this lovely guy Benny??

article124920902c376e40.jpg

SNN1535LOTT-280_1125534a.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4136667/Lotto-lout-Michael-Carroll-stole-11-booze-and-sarnie.html

LOTTO lout Michael Carroll, who scooped £9.7million in 2002, stole booze and a sandwich worth £11 from a shop.

Stealing from a shopkeeper, yip. Sevco fan

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/scotland/rangers-administration-full-list-of-creditors-1-2325870

Bhutta’s Newsagents, Glasgow £567.45

e7fa8385af44905b3331b47da78a4bff.jpg?v=1

Edited by Enrico Annoni

The originator got fed up with the level of whataboutery and general pish.

Fair play, really.

Unsurprising once AWRA got involved. It surely can't believe 99% of the trolling pish it posts.