Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hello There,

Just wondering how a club that is allegedly losing one million a month can sustain these losses? I know Rangers are big club, large support and certain commercial deals but I have feeling even these are not enough to cover this? It vex's me thus that this has not been asked by the peeps in the press?

Edited by Calidad

Hello There,

Just wondering how a club that is allegedly losing one million a month can sustain these losses? I know Rangers are big club, large support and certain commercial deals but I have feeling even these are not enough to cover this? It vex's me thus that this has not been asked by the peeps in the press?

Yay this shite again.

Half yearly accounts, lots of one off payments and reduced income coming in for this season.

Way to go Sherlock.

Hello There,

Yay this shite again.

Half yearly accounts, lots of one off payments and reduced income coming in for this season.

Way to go Sherlock.

Guy just comes on to ask a question and u talk to him like he's an idiot to make up for your own failings.

Get a grip.

Yay this shite again.

Way to go Sherlock.

Thats ok then, I am sure everything will be ok. I am sure all those wealthy guys that are lining up to take over Charles Green shares will fill the big black hole in the accounts. They will probably stick Jim Traynor in the hole and he can fart out press releases. Good luck next season.

Edited by Calidad

Hello There,

Yay this shite again.

Way to go Sherlock.

What a roaster you are. Guy asks a genuine question and you go all cuntish.

Typical bun.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Typical bun.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Bun? What a strange thing to say....

From the runway's new propaganda sheet: 'Rangers is more than a football club to me. They are a symbol. Their unfolding calamity is an on-going outrage. What is happening there, what is being allowed to happen, is an offense to decency. It is a stain on the face of our country.'

Written by very bitter plastics IMO. Mac Goebbels would be proud.

:lol:

There was no point in reading further when I got to this line:

In short, it is a scandal. It is a scandal without parallel in sport.

The sad thing is that the Ps & Ds love this hyperbolic, bombastic flim-flam and jizz in their breeks at the thought of being the first to repost it on here.

Typical bun.

What the guy said was this:

I'm struggling to see any genuine question there. I see three statements based on rumour and speculation but certainly no question. Perhaps you can help me out. Oh and just because a sentence ends with a question mark it doesn't always make it a question?

Typical bun.

What the guy said was this:

I'm struggling to see any genuine question there.  I see three statements based on rumour and speculation but certainly no question.  Perhaps you can help me out.  Oh and just because a sentence ends with a question mark it doesn't always make it a question?

The 3 sentences with question marks look like questions to me.

And the 6 month losses of roughly a mill a month posted by your club aren't speculation.

The guy was asking a genuine question and typical rangers fans treat him like an idiot.

Edited by AUFC90

And the 6 month losses of roughly a mill a month posted by your club aren't speculation.

The guy was asking a genuine question and typical rangers fans treat him like an idiot.

Firstly, they are thinly veiled accusations rather than questions. Secondly, if the poor wee lamb was genuinely vexed about us he'd have done a bit of background reading before posting his 'questions' here. Thirdly, Bennet's reply was apt and succinct. This shite has been covered plenty of times on here and the half year accounts need to be assessed in the light of, "lots of one off payments and reduced income coming in for this season"

I'd have said he was let off lightly.

Wondered how long we'd have to wait before someone said "poor wee lamb". The answer was under 2 hours.

The guy asked a genuine question... maybe he doesn't spend 4 hours a day glued to BRALT like some saddo -- such as bennett, who probably isn't brave enough to say boo to a goose in real life but is quite happy to act the kunt on message boards. every. single. day.

Firstly, they are thinly veiled accusations rather than questions.  Secondly, if the poor wee lamb was genuinely vexed about us he'd have done a bit of background reading before posting his 'questions' here.  Thirdly, Bennet's reply was apt and succinct.  This shite has been covered plenty of times on here and the half year accounts need to be assessed in the light of, "lots of one off payments and reduced income coming in for this season"

I'd have said he was let off lightly.

Ever considered that he never spends all day every day on this thread? If he had any doubt that rangers fans were cnuts before today he won't now.

And why are u sticking up for Bennett? He's been making an arse of himself all day

Yay this shite again.

Way to go Sherlock.

You are not very good at reading the interim accounts are you Benny :1eye

The accounts clearly showed that the club itself without any one off payments or fines was haemorrhaging a cool one million a month on it's own.

I could take a snap shot of the accounts showing the club is running an OPERATING LOSS of £7 million just up until the end of December,that means the club is spending more money than it makes on it's own financial revenue streams without the IPO money.This all includes the sponsorship money the club generates as well as merchandise and matchday revenue streams and feck all to do with one of payments you speak off.

12 million running loss this season for The Clone Rangers eating into the IPO money if it is in fact actually there and not in Chucky and his investors pockets with a projected £2 million so far in wage reductions as well as an extra 2ish million with naming rights and new shirt sponsors leaves the club with a deficit of £8 million to plug next season 8) .

eta ! and I didn't even factor in the boards bonuses for being promoted to division two which should rape the club for another £2 million plus thereabout :lol: .

Edited by hellbhoy

Ever considered that he never spends all day every day on this thread? If he had any doubt that rangers fans were cnuts before today he won't now.

And why are u sticking up for Bennett? He's been making an arse of himself all day

Does he also never read any papers, watch TV, listen to the radio etc, it's been pretty well documented by the media.