Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

My point is you read RM and are guilable to believe it is representitive if the vast majority of Rangers fans when it clearly is not,

Fucking rubbish Ted - you're not getting away with that.

This is what I said in my first post about RM earlier this morning:

"It would be entirely wrong to say all, or even most, Rangers fans see the world in such a skewed way."

In posts since, I've been at pains to say these RM types are not representative of the wider support.

Please apologise for completely misrepresenting what I'm saying.

What a load of absolute of wind and pish!!!!!! Union Bears flag protest? British soldiers jumping from ibrox roof, cannons on the pitch, continued singing of banned songs at Ibrox, Managers sudden bouts of deafness at away games, Charles Green in Belfast with orange tops, and in local rangers drinking holes flanked by British paras?? I could go on.....

Not to mention eggs Benedict being taken off the Ibrox menu for some reason? :1eye:lol: :lol:

Keep taking the tabloids.

If all the Rangers fans did as you suggested and ST sales dipped to 10K, you or anybody else on this thread would not be congratulating Rangers fans, you and the rest of the haters would full of glee, saying the end was nigh.

So, you're buying them to keep me quiet?

Way to go Ted.

Except you are using as it as an excuse for your hate of Rangers, you even said so, why take this view if you believe it is only a minority?

Why would I need an excuse to hate Rangers? I have reasons - of which that's one.

I don't hate all Rangers fans - and have never suggested that I do. I used to like you Ted, until you started lying about me.

I hate the club however, partly for what it represents to a section of its support.

Keep taking the tabloids.

:lol:  Im just surprised they leave the grass green over there. What part do you think is acceptable for a sporting club, the cannons or banning of a certain food?

PROMOTIONS staff were banned from dishing out GREEN packets of crisps before a Rangers game — in case it offended supporters.

The snacks were handed to fans during a free giveaway before St Johnstone’s match with the Ibrox side at McDiarmid Park in Perth on Saturday.

But bosses at Mackie’s Crisps admitted they didn’t include cheese and onion because the packets are green — the colour of Rangers’ arch-rivals Celtic. Managing director Kirsten Mackie said: “We gave out every colour of packet apart from the cheese and onion.

Colour bar ... cheese and onion crisps were banned

“We were told that, being green, they might not prove too popular with Rangers fans, so we decided to leave that particular flavour out of the giveaway.

“Most of us at Mackie’s discussed it and thought it would be a laugh to leave out the green packets, considering the rivalry between Rangers and Celtic.

“Nearly everyone that took crisps noticed we didn’t stock the cheese and onion variety, and found it quite funny.”

Saints’ managing director Stuart Duff said his club “played no part” in the decision to bar green crisps. A Rangers spokesman said: “We won’t be commenting on this.”

In May 2005, Ibrox bosses banned eggs benedict after the new Pope was named. And green and white straws were axed, as was a Peperami promotion as the spicy sausages come in green packets.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/scottishnews/2691950/Rangers-We-wont-swallow-green-crisps.html#ixzz2Te8ceiWi

Offended by everything :lol:

That is staggering.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

What a load of absolute wind and pish!!!!!! Union Bears flag protest? British soldiers jumping from ibrox roof, cannons on the pitch, continued singing of banned songs at Ibrox, Managers sudden bouts of deafness at away games, Charles Green in Belfast with orange tops, and in local rangers drinking holes flanked by British paras?? I could go on.....

Not to mention eggs Benedict being taken off the Ibrox menu for some reason? :1eye:lol: :lol:

You have out done yourself here :lol:

I would try and reason with you but anybody who has a problem with Rangers welcoming British Troops to the ground isn't worth debating with. Maybe take a few deep breaths...count to 10 and try again.

Just out of interest do you have a problem with Hibernian donating season tickets to British Troops? Is this an attempt by them to falsify their actual attendances?

I am buying them to watch football, alien concept for some but there ya go.

Despite my last post Tedster I do respect that and it's far from an alien concept. Enjoy your next season and I will reittarate an even earlier post, I wish you all the best in driving the shite from your club. Scottish football needs a clean Rangers.

I am guessing here but I suspect the paying by installments is just like financing a car. You have an agreement for the season ticket with some finance company. the club then gets the full amount once you have signed up. If you don't keep up the payments the finance company comes after you.

As far as cash landing in the hands of the current board of Rangers, there is no difference between paying by installments or paying the full amount yourself for your season ticket.

Exactly my point. If the rangers fans were to be unhappy and want to make a point to the board, 'pay as you go' is the best option. Tedi was implying that by ticking installment box on renewal form, he was in fact hedging his bets.

Bollox, if the football club is not around anymore then nobody is going to be able to successfully prosecute you for the remaining balance.

After claiming others don't think their posts through you come out with this pish? When you pay by instalments your season ticket money is paid in full to the club on day one by a finance company. Your debt is with the finance company, not rangers. Rangers could go under after one game and you would still need to pay off the full price of the ticket to the finance company with which you have a credit agreement.

What a lot of pish.

I guarantee you have some dicks in your support, no doubt I would dislike them (hate is too strong a word), but I would never claim to hate or even dislike your club because of a minority.

Once more Ted, you miss the point.

Any dicks in our support did not choose to support Queens as a vehicle for their dickishness because they saw it as the obvious berth for dicks of their sort.

Their dickishness and support of a particular club are not closely intertwined.

You're still needing to apologise for completely misrepresenting what I was saying about RM posters, by the way.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

If all the Rangers fans did as you suggested and ST sales dipped to 10K, you or anybody else on this thread would not be congratulating Rangers fans, you and the rest of the haters would full of glee, saying the end was nigh.

Most of the folk here are basically decent football fans who don't want gangsters in their game, so they're urging you to starve the shysters who run your club, for honourable reasons.

Conversely, I'm not decent or honourable and I'm actually a bit of a dick who takes pleasure in other people's misery. So I urge you to buy five season tickets each.

You really did not think this through.

Why would I want to stop paying?

I thought the argument was about, how fans can best show bad men seeking to rip them off, the error of their ways. Bennet suggests no to season ticket, just pay as you go and you said ''I could just tick the pay by installments box'', inferring that allowed you the same control. Perhaps I misinterpreted.

The club needs the ST sales, pay at the gate does not work, if you are suggesting that I should do something which would in fact kill the club just to make a point then I think you misunderstand what it is to love a football club.

Surely it could only kill the company, as per last year and the club would 'rise again', though this time under better stewardship. Should that not be the plan? This of course, only if it is shown that those currently in control or vying for it, are indeed bad men.

Sorry but when they are being a dick inside your football ground then I can argue they are representative of your support, the reasons for the them being dicks is unimportant, they are still dicks, except I am not, they are just dicks and every football club has them.

Ach Ted, if you want to keep insisting that a meaningful parallel exists between the proportion and nature of anti-social elements within our two supports, then I can't stop you.

It's bloody nonsense though and we both know it.

My point is you read RM and are guilable to believe it is representitive if the vast majority of Rangers fans when it clearly is not, a large number of posters are not Rangers fans, they are trolls looking to suck you in, they are succeeding.

You need to be predisposed - willing, even - to hate Rangers to accept the validity of posts on RM as being from Rangers supporters at all.

We've even had plastic and diddy posters from P&B boasting about their posts there. Nae bother to Monkey Tennis.