Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"WATP" is obviously this years "We don't do walking away"

Keep swallow - swallowing it berzz. Keep funding the clueless little fucker. He has one of the worst managerial records of all time. Never forget that.

They're the peepul Ally. Get them telt :lol:

We should start watching out for next season's sales slogan. They're bound to start trialling it round about Christmas (earlier if there's another share issue needed).

Right now I'm still in a tussle deciding whether Sally is worse than Barnes. One thing is for sure, no other club will consider taking him on when he's eventually sacked or jumps ship.

Edited by Fotbawmad

P&B is, thankfully, a broad kirk rather than some sort of playground for Rangers and Celtic fans.

FFS T_K you cant say Kirk!

Belfast ***** sees this we will have 10 pages arguing about Churches,Chapels and Kirks.

WATP!

FFS T_K you cant say Kirk!

Belfast ***** sees this we will have 10 pages arguing about Churches,Chapels and Kirks.

WATP!

Good God, this must be what it's like on UKIP forums: a bunch of folk sitting around LOLing about all the oversensitive gypsies, black people, Muslims, foreigners, lefties etc. who are inexplicably annoyed by your behaviour, presumably because they're all so thin-skinned, humourless and desperate to make you look bad.

Heres a thought...quite out there but maybe..just maybe if ither clubs supporters showed the same level of loyalty as the Rangers support have the game in Scotland would be in a far healthier state

Hey No8.

I notice that rather than answer my response to the ridiculous 'point' you make above, you chose just to award it a cowardly wee reddie.

Come on man. Stand and fight.

Hey No8.

I notice that rather than answer my response to the ridiculous 'point' you make above, you chose just to award it a cowardly wee reddie.

Come on man. Stand and fight.

Look at the time i posted...i was getting a 6 year old ready for school and wasvrunning late. I am on a wee school run but i'll get back to you and once i have answered you i am sure you will get a reddie from posting that keech

He now wants to be known as 'the' Gordon Smith.

I fully expect Bomber to appear at his house shouting "Show us the deeds!".

The Smith house must stay open, that's the bottom line!

Edited by kiddy

kiddy, on 04 Jun 2013 - 08:23, said:He now wants to be known as 'the' Gordon Smith.

I fully expect Bomber to appear at his house shouting "Show us the deeds!".

The Smith house must stay open, that's the bottom line!

Ken Fitlike, on 04 Jun 2013 - 08:38, said:oi!
http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-4142#entry7399550

But that was 10+ pages ago.
I only venture in here on occasion now, due to the usual Celtic/Dead Rangers pish.

Such pish No8.

Virtually every Queens fan I know goes to watch Queens regularly. Virtually every Rangers fan I know, doesn't.

Took me a while to find this!!

Ok..Take the QoS support. How many made it to the final? I am sure there are many QoS supporters who pick and choose their games. You have admitted you do this yourself. You brought a great support up for the cup game...did you take that level of support to all away games? You could fill your stadium easily with real QoS supporters who do take an active interest in your club.

As for the Rangers supporters you mention...Claiming to be a Rangers supporter doesn't actually make you one. I get fed up hearing the same line from these eejits....It usually starts something like this....'I am a Rangers supporter as well. I don't go to the games but ..............' I usually stop listening right around this point.

There is one guy i see every single day of the week he is wearing a Rangers top...It is embarrassing. He couldn't find Ibrox with an A-Z despite living within 10 miles of the stadium. He is a middle aged man and has never been to Ibrox! That is not , imho, a Rangers supporter.

There are other Rangers supporters who have maybe drifted away due to the constant struggle to get tickets..Unable to sit in the stand of their choice..Missing out on Cup Finals after being to most of the games throughout the season etc. I have a certain sympathy for these people. I know myself i didn't go to as many away games as i could have due to the constant struggle to get tickets.

Rangers were in the 4th tier and averaged around 40,000ish...that makes the stadium 4/5ish full. No other club in Scotland got anywhere near that last season as far as i know

You do not know of Charlotte?

Rumours are that at least some of the stuff posted by him/her has gone and been replaced with legal notices.

Unbelievable people like Charlotte and the tax case blogger are believed so easily by so many. I suppose these people are just so desperate they will believe anything in the hope there is some truth in it.

Unbelievable people like Charlotte and the tax case blogger are believed so easily by so many. I suppose these people are just so desperate they will believe anything in the hope there is some truth in it.

As far as I know none of what the tax case blogger presented as facts has been called into question. Just his opinions on what these facts mean. Am I incorrect or are you just that desperate to bury your head in the sand?

Tedi, on 04 Jun 2013 - 09:07, said:
You do not know of Charlotte?
Rumours are that at least some of the stuff posted by him/her has gone and been replaced with legal notices.

Nope, but they're obviously somebody that's grabbed your attention.

The sort of thing that limits my appearences in here, but hey, carry on.

Can't wait for Sevco to go tits up, then we'll have a tribute act for a tribute act.

Oh I forgot (some of) you lot are easily offended, if you are not capable of getting your point across without editing someone elses post and then take obvious offence when they see an open invitation to have a go at you in return then perhaps you should stick to CQN or KDS, grow the f**k up.

I have no misled anyone, perhaps your lack of understanding / acceptance of the situation leaves you to believe this, this does not concern me.

LNS is a law lord, is opinion is learned opinion it is also legal opinion and carries a lot more weight than Liam from P & B.

Lord Glennie makes it crystal clear that he does see club and company separate, again your refusal to accept this is of no relevance. The tribunal findings can be considered case law, arguing otherwise is simply ludicrous.

The St Johnstone game is extremely easy to explain, just look at Dunfermline or Birmingham who are no longer in the top division of their respective leagues are not having league games on record either.

The points added to the co-efficient are for the season just passed, the season where you argue that they are different clubs yet still earning official points, the media department are still officially part of UEFA, who are you to question or dismiss their competence in releasing such emails?.

Hang on, you're the one who threw a strop when I quoted your post now youre calling me easily offended? :lol: Again though, I'll reitirate that I did not edit your post, only you and moderators/admin can do that. Quoting your post, crossing out things on a list and making it clear I've altered the content as such is not something a reasonable personable would view as an invitation to "have a go". Perhaps you should take your own advice and stick to Rangers sites if you can't respond to criticism without insults, giving the rest of us a better chance at having a civilised discussion.

There's no lack of understanding on my part. You've recently admitted you've made an assumption, now you're arguing you haven't. So which is it? Did LNS set out the legal argument or do you "think it is safe to say" he did?

Lord Glennie at no point said they were two legal identities, whether you like it or not this is a provable fact. He said there was RFC the club and RFC the company, he did not say they could be independent of each other. You've read something and are trying to fit it into your already existing argument rather than use it to shape your argument.

UEFA don't just update for top tier league games, look at, oh I dunno, Dunfermline for proof of this. If at any point in the last year UEFA wanted to give you their blessing they'd have put a statement out (like the ECA did). The fact they haven't shows they don't want to commit one way or the other and most likely won't until they absolutely have to. Holding up this email as conclusive proof of your argument does nothing but reduce your credibility. Same goes for anyone using the fact Rangers UEFA.com hasn't been updated.

As far as I know none of what the tax case blogger presented as facts has been called into question. Just his opinions on what these facts mean. Am I incorrect or are you just that desperate to bury your head in the sand?

Yup, it's complete revisionism to suggest he was just making it all up.

Rangers lost/conceded more than half the cases so the only accusation that can really be thrown at RTC is that he was overly smug and far too confident of a white wash.

UEFA don't just update for top tier league games, look at, oh I dunno, Dunfermline for proof of this. If at any point in the last year UEFA wanted to give you their blessing they'd have put a statement out (like the ECA did). The fact they haven't shows they don't want to commit one way or the other and most likely won't until they absolutely have to. Holding up this email as conclusive proof of your argument does nothing but reduce your credibility. Same goes for anyone using the fact Rangers UEFA.com hasn't been updated.

On the UEFA website it shows that Dunfermlines last game was against Kilmarnock on 12/5/2012 which would mean they only update for top tier games mate.