Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bennett , surely even you can see it isn't Craigy.....?

the recordings could only have came from one person and he either is CF or passed them on to CF and is in chaoots or they were stolen.

Transparency, if we're to believe what CF is putting out then we must have full transparency otherwise ....

Evidence/ Link? You're not doing yourself any favours in trying to shake off the moronic ostrich image Benny.

Photographing the HMRC officials at Ibrox was at the time claimed as a scoop by MacMadeupname, which contradicts this latest email from CF.

It's a nonsense Wullie.

Photographing the HMRC officials at Ibrox was at the time claimed as a scoop by MacMadeupname, which contradicts this latest email from CF.

It's a nonsense Wullie.

For the 200th time, my name is not Wullie you phud.

Afraid I'm not as familiar with McMuN's work as you Benny,

So Mcmadeupname claimed to take the pictures or claimed to be aware of said photographs? And how does this contradict CF's leaks?

Edited by AberdeenBud

So Mcmadeupname claimed to take the pictures or claimed to be aware of said photographs? And how does this contradict CF's leaks?

None of us can really answer because none of us are that bothered by CF. So far it seems the kind of material that is inconsequential and of interst to the dedicated readers of gossip columns and OK!

IE it's little more than something liked by devourers of of gossip-mag air-heads.

Ergo, the likes of you, Wullie.

None of us can really answer because none of us are that bothered by CF. So far it seems the kind of material that is inconsequential and of interst to the dedicated readers of gossip columns and OK!

IE it's little more than something liked by devourers of of gossip-mag air-heads.

Ergo, the likes of you, Wullie.

Suggestions to intimidate the hmrc officials investigating the club through the press is inconsequential?

Feck me, no wonder paying taxes didn't bother youz...

Perhaps they were "compiling a dossier".....

That's your season ticket strategy .....

Oh wait, that's "compiling a dossers".

Suggestions to intimidate the hmrc officials investigating the club through the press is inconsequential?

Oh well remind me of that post. I missed it. No doubt you'll link to it again.

Aye, nothing to see hear guv, just the surveillance of public officials doing their duty so that we can later dog-whistle the quasi-paramilitary section of our support into intimidating them. :rolleyes:

You are meant to be a football club FFS! That has been forgotten somewhere along the line.

The key word there is "suggestion".

Didn't Mad Phil's photos actually reach the paper (The Sun)?

McKerron tries to intimidate @GrahamSpiers but Graham appears to stand firm

i.imgur.com/7N6DWtn.jpg and i.imgur.com/VTTNpF3.jpg

#FreeTheSMSM

7:40pm - 9 Jun 13

Maybe it was the same HMRC officials who stole obtained confidential documents illegally and leaked them to the RTC?

Maybe it is.....and why is that bit of whataboutery pertinent to jack goin to da biggerhoose ?