Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nah. It was up on here the other day though.

Found it myself on amazon.

Suggestions to intimidate the hmrc officials investigating the club through the press is inconsequential?

Feck me, no wonder paying taxes didn't bother youz...

The key word here is suggestions....

You are meant to be a football club FFS! That has been forgotten somewhere along the line.

Oh get with the zeitgeist here, Wullie. We're a DEAD football club according to P&B groupthink.

This makes your posturing all the more pathetic.

Oh get with the zeitgeist here, Wullie. We're a DEAD football club according to P&B groupthink.

This makes your posturing all the more pathetic.

Brush up a bit old bean...youz are an "UNDEAD" football club.

There is a difference.

The key word there is "suggestion".

Didn't Mad Phil's photos actually reach the paper (The Sun)?

I think Wunf's being kind.

There is no suggestion to the following facts;

1) HMRC officials were subjected to covert surveillance by RFC.

2) RFC and their PR representatives planned to leak photos through a complaint media thought would result in HMRC officials identity being made public in the anticipation that they would be 'terrified' by the 'spotlight'.

3) RFC 'feed' Leggo information.

4) Leggo named two HMRC investigators working on RFC's tax affairs on his blog.

5) Leggo received a call from PC McPlod and his blog disappeared instantly.

6) Rangers fans do not seem the slightest bit bothered that these actions are done in their name or connected to their football club(and company).

Not really, you have no idea if any of this is even real, I was just speculating and if true then why would I have any sympathy?

Casting aspersions against guys just doing their jobs just for having the temerity to investigate RFC. All the while knowing a moronic section of your support are likely to use such speculation and information negatively.

Mindless and indefensible.

You need to get over your deep rooted seethe for RTC and his like and focus on cleansing your team.

2) RFC and their PR representatives planned to leak photos through a complaint media thought would result in HMRC officials identity being made public in the anticipation that they would be 'terrified' by the 'spotlight'.

Get with the programme, Wullie. I thought you Ps & Ds thought the meeja was too compliant. So are they now crabbit fucker?

I think Wunf's being kind.

There is no suggestion to the following facts;

1) HMRC officials were subjected to covert surveillance by RFC.

3) RFC 'feed' Leggo information.

4) Leggo named two HMRC investigators working on RFC's tax affairs on his blog.

5) Leggo received a call from PC McPlod and his blog disappeared instantly.

6) Rangers fans do not seem the slightest bit bothered that these actions are done in their name or connected to their football club(and company).

"Covert surveillance"? Sounds a tad melodramatic. As far as I know, someone from Media House took a snap of the taxmen. Media House thought about getting the pics put in the paper but it never happened.

Jack Irvine doesn't seem like my sort of guy at all. Ex-tabloid hack turned media attack dog for hire (hired by loads of folk, including in this case the execrable Craig Whyte). I'm not going to beat myself up over what folk like Irvine and Whyte did - or just thought about doing, Should Celtic fans beat themselves up over Mad Phil actually getting photos in the paper? I don't think so.

"Covert surveillance"? Sounds a tad melodramatic. As far as I know, someone from Media House took a snap of the taxmen. Media House thought about getting the pics put in the paper but it never happened.

Jack Irvine doesn't seem like my sort of guy at all. Ex-tabloid hack turned media attack dog for hire (hired by loads of folk, including in this case the execrable Craig Whyte). I'm not going to beat myself up over what folk like Irvine and Whyte did - or just thought about doing, Should Celtic fans beat themselves up over Mad Phil actually getting photos in the paper? I don't think so.

Folk like jack and Craig did it in your old clubs name.

That last jpeg was referring to the official rangers submission to Uefa....

Casting aspersions against guys just doing their jobs just for having the temerity to investigate RFC. All the while knowing a moronic section of your support are likely to use such speculation and information negatively.

You know what? That whole paragraph is just cant. Utter and irredeemable bilge.

We have not one issue with being investigated. We welcome this. Every Bear who posts regularly on here wants 'the truth' to be uncovered regarding what's happened over the past 2/3 years.

What we detest is ignorant chunts rehashing semi truths and wanking themselves dry based on rumour and innuendo.

Give us hard facts and we'll give you a reasoned response.

"covert surveillance" :lol::lol:

The more these people (CF) try and come up with exclusives the funnier it gets/

Wasn;t there a CF post recently about Green hiring a team of international hitmen?

We have not one issue with being investigated. We welcome this. Every Bear who posts regularly on here wants 'the truth' to be uncovered regarding what's happened over the past 2/3 years.

What we detest is ignorant chunts rehashing semi truths and wanking themselves dry based on rumour and innuendo.

Facts ?

You won't believe iain banks is dead until you see the corpse, as it was only reported online.

I welcome any investigations into anything that happened with the old regime, the quicker some evidence is found at implicates Murray and CW the better, when the RTC blogger gets his just deserts for illegally attaining confidential documents then we can celebrate that too.

Teds, I half agree. You're on the money when you say, "I welcome any investigations into anything that happened with the old regime, the quicker some evidence is found at implicates Murray and CW the better"

This is just what the Ps&Ds simply do not understand. We Bears want 'the old regime' bang to rights for robbing our club.. They think we want a cover-up and that is so far from the truth.

Tedi, there has been not one denial from any of the parties involved in the tapes and emails.....

Everything screams "authentic".

Most obvious party would be your media guru, but he has been very very quiet of late.

Why would people deny this. You don't draw attention to your woes, commonly known as the Striesand effect. Right now all we have is some dubious and anonymous twitter account leaking easily faked images. By responding all you do is give it credibility.

Right now no newspaper editor can justify reporting on this stuff because it is unverified. Once you deny it they report your denial and bring up what exactly you are denying. These people seem media savvy enough to know what they are doing.

Given the spectacular failings of the IRA writer, runaway, disgraced bungler and more - I'd agree there's been a new desperation to have something stick (anything) that will prove to be the end of our club. It can't be easy for diddies and plastics who have invested so much faith in the absolute bullshit they have been fed. The title stripping fail was - clearly - a very painful experience for them and some will never get over it.

Me?

I'm looking forward to the new season (and much improved performances) as we take the next step back to where we belong.

I welcome any investigations into anything that happened with the old regime, the quicker some evidence is found at implicates Murray and CW the better, when the RTC blogger gets his just deserts for illegally attaining confidential documents then we can celebrate that too.

It's perfectly clear that no one out-with our support wants to hear this message. We've been sharing the truth of the matter for as long as I can recall now and it continues to fall on (willingly) deaf ears.

Why would people deny this. You don't draw attention to your woes, commonly known as the Striesand effect. Right now all we have is some dubious and anonymous twitter account leaking easily faked images. By responding all you do is give it credibility.

Right now no newspaper editor can justify reporting on this stuff because it is unverified. Once you deny it they report your denial and bring up what exactly you are denying. These people seem media savvy enough to know what they are doing.

No it's not being reported due to the entire scottish media being a good blue noses :) © Hellboy QC

It's craig Whyte, hardly someone who can be trusted...

I don't think he's any less trust worthy than any current person inside Ibrox.

Shoot the messenger, that's very honourable of you Tedi.

Edited by Fotbawmad