Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh really ? you claimed "Rangers FC" was a company you FANNY and I proved it was the club and it isn't relevant at all ?. :1eye

Oh dear, acting like a ned isn't big or clever Hellboy.

It's craig Whyte, hardly someone who can be trusted...

Irish Phil took credit for that at the time, these halfwits can't even remember to keep their stories straight.

Aren't you one of the FUDS who try to rubbish my posts with "show me the proof" ?,so here we have Benny making stuff up and passing it off as FACT !.

You are a fucking wumming hypocrite Benny.

Yes, but for a post in which he said: "You're not celtc and you never will be."

I'm guessing he meant 'Celtic' and was showing how much he actually valued and missed your club, a sentiment Ted fell over himself to endorse; a sentiment clearly reciprocated, as evidenced by Celtic's haemhorraging gates.

People should stop guessing and assuming. 3 times in one day i've been told my own "opinion" before i've had time to voice it :lol:

The shit was the first to post pics of the new clubs strip, so I went on, picked pics and posted on here.

A year later, I go back cos YOU brought how nice daddy was into the thread.

The son is still a wee bigoted shit. You saying he got that fae his mum ?

I didn't bring up how nice his daddy was. You're an obsessive weirdo.

Teds, I half agree. You're on the money when you say, "I welcome any investigations into anything that happened with the old regime, the quicker some evidence is found at implicates Murray and CW the better"

This is just what the Ps&Ds simply do not understand. We Bears want 'the old regime' bang to rights for robbing our club.. They think we want a cover-up and that is so far from the truth.

I welcome any investigation too :) then we will all know what a cheating corrupt organisation your club was legally by an independent police investigation that can't be fudged up by Rangers,SPL & the SFA in an attempt to bury the truth so they can keep the clone alive with it's ill gotten gains.

Aren't you one of the FUDS who try to rubbish my posts with "show me the proof" ?,so here we have Benny making stuff up and passing it off as FACT !.

You are a fucking wumming hypocrite Benny.

Yes that attitude will ensure that you get a reasoned response to your post.

People should stop guessing and assuming. 3 times in one day i've been told my own "opinion" before i've had time to voice it :lol:

Ok, so when you wrote "celtc", you didn't in fact mean "Celtic"?

Pray tell, what you did actually mean then.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

P&B spokesman Hellboy QC said the tax-reducing corporate structures of some water companies were "morally questionable and on a par with Rangers FC. He also added "will naebudy think o the hospitals?"

You have now taken stupidity to a whole new level ! well done you :1eye .

Yes that attitude will ensure that you get a reasoned response to your post.

As if that would ever be possible from you.

Still waiting for you links to McMadeupname publishing covertly taken pictures of HMRC employees. Surely you weren't just making it up as you go along? Again.

No Bear I have encountered on P&B welcomes a full and forensic investigation into RFC and Sevco, to claim otherwise is laughable.

RTC is a prime example of their attitude to those asking awkward questions.

I didn't bring up how nice his daddy was. You're an obsessive weirdo.

Sorry, I presumed as you didn't agree with the leg thing you thought he was a nice guy.

Foolish of me.....

Ok, so when you wrote "celtc", you didn't in fact mean "Celtic"?

Pray tell, what you did actually mean then.

Obviously i did.

It was this part i have an issue with "and was showing how much he actually valued and missed your club, a sentiment Ted fell over himself to endorse; a sentiment clearly reciprocated, as evidenced by Celtic's haemhorraging gates."

I thought a pretentious twat like yourself may have noticed it when reading my reply.

No Bear I have encountered on P&B welcomes a full and forensic investigation into RFC and Sevco, to claim otherwise is laughable.

RTC is a prime example of their attitude to those asking awkward questions.

I very much welcome the investigations by the police and BDO. I would expect them to be genuinely "full and forensic".

I bet you feel like a big man posting that.

At least for 30 seconds or so until you realise you're a worm.

Saying controversial things on the internet to show you don't give a f**k was so 2010.

I think you'll find that was last payment received from Rangers by HMRC.

Oh it is NedBhoy.

Sorry Nedbhoy, I think I was calling the PLC a company which if course they were.

I do not think you have proved anything in your life, keep trying though.

What a liar you are Tedi,in the SPL commission they call the PLC the OLDCO then they call Sevco Scotland the NEWCO & Rangers FC is the club ? apparently even though no one was actually employed by the club as all the staff were sacked basically after the CVA failed so how the fcuk did they come to an agreement with the club if the club does not employ anyone because they had either left/sacked or had tuped over to SEVCO.

but you have not explained the SFA statement.

let me repeat it for you

We are pleased to confirm that agreement has been reached on all outstanding points relating to the transfer of the Scottish FA membership between Rangers FC (In Administration) [company], and Sevco Scotland Ltd [company], who will be the new owners of the Rangers Football Club [club].

so the SFA are saying the membership was transferred from 1 company to another company that now own the club.

That does not agree with anything you posted above.

Are you saying that Hellbhoy is right and the SFA did something wrong?

Now above in your post you called the club a company in red which means you are either stupid or got it wrong but decided to take the other option Rangers fans have adopted recently ! just ignore it and hope no one notices and it may go away.Also it shows you didn't call the PLC a company because there is the sum of feck all in your post related to the PLC in your post which means Tedi is a liar.

So are you actually admitting that the club is a company ? because it sure looks like it in your post.

I can't wait to see how you try to wriggle out of this one LIAR.