Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yeah I'm sure all of Hearts' financial bother could have easily been solved with having one home game against Rangers. :1eye

Gotta laugh at these Sevconians. :lol:

It was a spokesperson for Hearts who said it.

It was a spokesperson for Hearts who said it.

'Other factors that hit revenues' - translates as going to the wall without Rangers ? :1eye

Hearts have been going this way for years.

The fact that your old team imploded really won't have made much difference.

By all means carry on with the 'we told youze so' 'got what they wished for' patter though. :lol:

Yeah I'm sure all of Hearts' financial bother could have easily been solved with having one home game against Rangers. :1eye

Gotta laugh at these Sevconians. :lol:

Awesome isn't it. I especially like the fact it was listed under "other factors" by Hearts but by the time the Sevco loyal have got their paws on it it's suddenly "Hertz blaming Rangers". Also a big fan of any mention of sporting integrity - they think they are being clever when they say this but instead just look like stupid twats. Surprised we haven't had an "only game in town" or a "sellout Saturday" yet, well the day is still young. Thanks for the entertainment, long may it continue.

The lack of Rangers games is either a factor or it isn't, which is it?

The one solitary game that they would have had against Rangers would not have stopped them from landing up where they are now.

So no it isn't.

The staement cleary looks like an attempt to shift the blame on to other things and not themselves.

Sorry Hertz, do not think we will be back in time to save you.

They got what they wished for it seems.

I can only imagine that Hearts supporters are raising a glass in celebration of sporting integrity as we speak.

They will have had their drink.

I can taste the bitterness oozing out of every post here.

:lol:

Not all fans but the majority I hear RM and FF are in uproar about Lawwell speaking to MPs about Scottish footbal ...all part of Lawwells master plan to run the game apparently?!

You're saying the majority of Rangers fans. So how many are you speaking of here? I'm asking this simply because i know many Rangers fans, probably far more than yourself, and not one has shown an interest in this. So can you give a number on this. Seeing as you're putting so much faith on football forums,do a poll of Rangers fans on the forum that you post on practically every day, P&B.

Edited by youngsy

Ah so financial spokesperson at Hearts in possession of all the in and outs lists lack of Rangers in the SPL as the 1st reason in his list of other factors, of his clubs financial problems.

Along comes Mikey Motherwell fan fae Aberdeen and says that's nae right I know better.

I can hear the sighs of relief fae Tynecastle coming from here.

If you really think one game against your old team would have made any difference then you are delusional bud.

Hearts have been fucked for years.

The statement just shifts blame away from the people that have mismanaged them.

Your old club fit in as a nice wee excuse for them to shift some blame on to.

Ah so financial spokesperson at Hearts in possession of all the in and outs lists lack of Rangers in the SPL as the 1st reason in his list of other factors, of his clubs financial problems.

Along comes Mikey Motherwell fan fae Aberdeen and says that's nae right I know better.

I can hear the sighs of relief fae Tynecastle from here.

You're right, football clubs always tell the total absolute truth about their financial state and never lie or try to shift the blame. Just look at old Rangers - they were paragons of virtue constantly being unfairly grilled by their own support when everything is totally above board. /s

Hearts took 25,000 to the cup final but when their club really needed them they were posted missing in their thousands. I have little sympathy for clubs who have a huge fan base but fail to sell out their stadium when they are in such dire need of money

Whilst digging out the Malmo attendance, 28,000 when the club needed them most , came across the top 20 highest clubs..

13.Celtic (SCO), 50,904.

14.Ajax (NET), 50,147.

15.Newcastle United (ENG), 49,936.

16.Milan (ITA), 49,020.

17.FC Köln (GER), 47,482 [relegated to 2.Bundesliga in 2012].

18.Manchester City (ENG), 47,045.

19.Rangers (I) [defunct] 46,362 [replaement club Rangers FC Newco (II) relegated to Scottish fourth division in 2012].

http://billsportsmaps.com/?p=22541

Your old club fit in as a nice wee excuse for them to shift some blame on to.

You would think Rangers fans would be the one collective who could understand the need to throw excuses about. Maybe if Hearts had said it was all Romanov, its no fair, etc etc they would be more sympathetic

'Other factors that hit revenues' - translates as going to the wall without Rangers ? :1eye

Hearts have been going this way for years.

The fact that your old team imploded really won't have made much difference.

By all means carry on with the 'we told youze so' 'got what they wished for' patter though. :lol:

Why don't you quote the whole sentence? "Other factors that hit revenues include the absence of Rangers Football Club from the SPL". That's the actual quote from the Hearts spokesman, no one else. He's acknowledge that the absence of Rangers from the SPL is one of the factors has impacted on Hearts income for the season. He's not saying that the loss of Rangers money was the sole reason but nevertheless it's still income lost from two home games, they weren't going to recover that money from any other home game.

Why don't you quote the whole sentence? "Other factors that hit revenues include the absence of Rangers Football Club from the SPL". That's the actual quote from the Hearts spokesman, no one else. He's acknowledge that the absence of Rangers from the SPL is one of the factors has impacted on Hearts income for the season. He's not saying that the loss of Rangers money was the sole reason but nevertheless it's still income lost from two home games, they weren't going to recover that money from any other home game.

Correct.

The point I was making is that it is stupid how it has been jumped on by some of your fellow supporters as 'Hearts are going bust without us' 'regretting what they did' blah blah blah.

They have been in a dire financial situation for a long time.

Edited by MikeyWellFan