Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You are still missing the point that they have agreed and signed a contract didn't they ? which means they are contracted to the club and are not actually in fact being given a trial at the club to be given a trialist status ffs.

Whats the point of continuing this :lol:

Hmmmmmmm I'd wager, ohh, about ten bob and half a gallon of petrol that both Law and Daly ARE registered with The SFA. Are you trying to suggest otherwise?

? :blink: FCUK OFF YOU ffs The_ :lol:

If they are registered with the SFA it will be under their last club :P

Talking to some mates Norman in the surrounding area and there's talk of not buying season tickets for the new season, whats your view on it all?

Read the first four words before realising this is all happening inside your head again. They're not "mates", Bennett, they're voices.

My view on Johnston hasn't changed. If you could remember what people said instead of inventing lies about other posters, you wouldn't need to ask that question. Still, it's wildly off-topic and attempts to deflect from happenings down Govan way, so no surprises there, then.

Read the first four words before realising this is all happening inside your head again. They're not "mates", Bennett, they're voices.

My view on Johnston hasn't changed. If you could remember what people said instead of inventing lies about other posters, you wouldn't need to ask that question. Still, it's wildly off-topic and attempts to deflect from happenings down Govan way, so no surprises there, then.

You just don't like talking about Killie :rolleyes: Anyway the gist is no season tickets till Johnston is oot but can the club take the hit?

Oh i see Henning Bergs in the running, good or bad?

Whats the point of continuing this :lol:

Oh lets see Benny ! the fact that these players are not in fact actually trialists and have penned contracts to the club pending registration :1eye .

Actually FCUK IT Benny I've just noticed the rewriting of the rules & regulations :P might be nice seeing a few of your new non registered players getting benched for the rest of the season by a hammer thrower in the first round of the Ramsden's Cup :lol:

Hellboy we played Andy Little and Ian Black as trialists last year, it's within the rules.

Now stop flogging the horse, it's kicked the bucket.

You didn't read or probably couldn't read my last post properly through your alcohol infested rant where I said I found out where the communication problem lay !

They are not called trialists but non registered players you moron now drink up sonny :guinness

Published on 15 Jun 2012

On Thursday 14th June 2012, after 140 years of glory that made it domestically the most successful club in the world, Rangers, as a business entity at least, died.

As a football club though, it lives on, its supporters fighting for it to the last.

After over 100 years the club has a new name - The Rangers Football Club - and it has a new chief executive, Charles Green.

Its most successful manager Walter Smith has also dramatically emerged to front a bid to buy the club from Green. But either way it will be a new Rangers, a newco, and for many fans, it will never be the same.

In a special edition of Scotland Tonight, STV's John MacKay was joined in the studio by guests Archie MacPherson, journalist Tom English, tax expert Tracey-Campbell Hynd and former Rangers player Colin Jackson to discuss what went wrong at Rangers, and what the future holds for the troubled club.

Colin Jackson said that events of recent months had left him "shattered".

He said: "So many things have been happening over the last 24 hours. It's been heartbreaking, it's dragged on too long."

He added that he would support Walter Smith's bid, should the new owners express interest.

"If you rule by your heart, you have to go with Walter. I don't think he'd be the front man but his name carries so much weight and the supporters believe in him. We need final decisions now," he said.

Ms Campbell-Hynd confirmed that the Green consortium would be able to sell part of the company "to whoever they want".

She added: "It could be any consortium or person who comes along with an offer. It is just what would be acceptable to the newco."

On the subject of the team's failure to reach a CVA agreement, Ms Campbell-Hynd said that is was unfair to blame the HMRC for the club's woes.

She added: "To be fair to HMRC, it was on their website, the policy. They were going to reject it. There maybe had been talks which made CVA more attractive to HMRC.

"The thrust of it is more that HMRC want to go after individuals that potentially may have caused this."

Turning point

Archie MacPherson said the liquidation was "a turning point in the Scottish game", and said that Rangers needed a spokesman their fans could trust.

He said: "They need someone who's coherent, who offers some contrition and who makes it perfectly clear he can distinguish between fact and fantasy.

"Whoever is in charge needs to explain and articulate exactly what has happened and what they're going to do with the new company. That's why so many supporters are bemused. They don't know and haven't known from the start what has been happening."

"Communication is key, and now if we're going to have a fight between Smith's consortium and Green someone has to explain this clearly to the supporters."

Football writer Tom English said that Thursday's speculation over the future of Ally McCoist was designed to create tension within Mr Green's consortium.

He said: "There was a pincer movement. This morning we had a story about Ally McCoist that piled pressure on Charles Green. Here is the ambassador of the club supposedly driven out by Green.

"Green was bombarded by the fans at that stage and then as soon as the dirty work is done, Walter Smith comes in. The fans see this nirvana, this possibility of Walter Smith taking over the club.

"Green is holding all the cards here but once the fans articulate to Charles Green that they won't buy tickets off him, the consortium will be stymied."

MacPherson expressed some doubts about Mr Green, saying: "I have not been convinced by Charles Green - he changes his story a lot.

"Even tonight, he lists a number of his consortium and one businessman, Ian Hart, is listed as a backer, then within an hour Ian Hart issues a statement saying he's not involved.

"How can you trust someone who can't even get his ducks in a row on this momentous day?"

And Tom English disputed Mr Green's comments that if he had not stepped in, the club would have gone down.

He said: "If there was no Green, there would've been the Blue Knights. The Blue Knights could have taken Rangers into liquidation and done exactly the same."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrYeIX88KRc

Edited by Saor Alba

Ya fucked that up again Benny :lol: I obviously said they had signed contracts which your link obviously shows that they did indeed sign a contract with the club and the link even says he signed a 3 year deal BUT ! apparently the contract is only obligated after they are registered with the SFA but they have actually in fact signed a contract to which the players will be most likely picking up a wage until their SFA registrations come through.

But I still beg the point that they are not actually trialists if they have in fact have already penned a deal with the club to become a player at the club,but I'm sure the SFA have made provisions in their new rules & regulations along with Rangers to make sure them fans see them players making a cnut of themselves on the park come July in the Ramsdens cup :) .

You really do not know when to put down the shovel.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/10084773/Rangers-allowed-to-play-pre-contract-signings-before-September-despite-transfer-embargo.html

Stick that in yer craw, moron.

Please tell me you read my earlier post Tedi ! you can find it about 5 or 6 posts above yours were I sorted it out were the problem lay.

And when you find stick it in yer craw and sit on it :rolleyes: .

Well done again, a photo of the scumbag known as Craig Whyte, well done for posting that. Is he some sort of hero to you?

No, not all. You thought that he was The Messiah, he was not, he was a very naughty boy, and boy did we all laugh. We haven't stopped laughing yet, and I doubt that we ever will stop laughing each time that we see his face in future.

How about at least attempting to play within the 'spirit of the game' you unrepentant cheating b*****ds.

Forgive me if I do read the ravings of a lunatic.

You got it wrong.....again...refused to believe the facts....again....made a total chunt out of yourself.....again.

:o you b@stard that you are Tedi !

I had already sorted it out and then you came on P&B obviously after a few drinkies and made a cnut of yourself perpetuating a debate to which had already been sorted :blink:

If you had actually read through properly you'd have seen they are not actually called trialists by the SFA but non registered players that are allowed to play in some competitive fixtures ! now I'd like an apology dude ? :P .

He's an absolute legend! :thumsup2

No, not all. You thought that he was The Messiah, he was not, he was a very naughty boy, and boy did we all laugh. We haven't stopped laughing yet, and I doubt that we ever will stop laughing each time that we see his face in future.

So let's get this right. At first many Rangers fans, similar to many football fans, welcomed someone taking over a club hoping for a better future for the club, however because this person went on to prove himself to be a fraudster, depriving many thousands of vast sums of money, he becomes a legend and someone to be lauded by posting his picture on a football forum. Please go and crawl under a rock, you pair of low life cuntos.