Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

'Fissel' fan happy to use terrorist loving imagery to get at Rangers. Speaks volumes of the diddy mindset on this thread. Utterly fucking shameless.

I also greenied that by accident - hopefully someone will do me a favour and correct the error.

I had noticed that as well. I have never thought for a second he was a thistle supporter.

You might want to vent some of that anger towards Murray for placing the club into the predicament in the first place Youngsy.

If he hadn't chased a dream by any means possible you'd be watching a shit Rangers side as you have now but it would still have your debenture every year at Ibrox and none of this new club pish you have been on the receiving end of for the last year.

The People don't appreciate such truths. :)

But ignoring Whyte would remove a convenient scapegoat who's not connected to any of the success they crave.

We know all about Murrays' financial mismanagement, not one Rangers fan will dispute that. However what Whyte did was fraudulent imo, and his actions caused many people to lose a lot of money and inheritance and before anyone statrts this is not absolving Murray of any blame whatsoever. Whyte wasn't a scapegoat, anything but that, he saw an opportunity to make a lot of money, but unfortunately for him it all came unstuck. And i still wish the worst on him.

The People don't appreciate such truths. :)

A 28 page thread on Partick Thistle getting promotion into the SPL, good reading on it, good stuff from P45, Highland Magyar, Dave j, Reid, Nizzy, Fuctifano, Steel Jag, Jagfox, Lambies Pigeon Feed among others, (apologies to those PT fans i left out), however one thing that struck me, promotion to the SPL for PT but not one post from you on the club getting promotion. Why is that? Let's hope you're not the cunto that posters have been saying you are, because rest assured nothing will be missed this time.

So why the red dot AberdeenBud...You didn't honestly think that clown was a Thistle fan did you? You know it is a shit alias when i can see right through it!

If he has been banned on numerous occasions should he not be away again?

So why the red dot AberdeenBud...You didn't honestly think that clown was a Thistle fan did you? You know it is a shit alias when i can see right through it!

I'll tell you now,8. If this is the same guy and he comes out with his anti-semitic, racist nonsense again then rest assured as someone of Jewish extraction i'll have him, and i hope admin read this.

I dislike the trait in OF fans to automatically assume someone offering an opinion on their club is automatically 'one of them'.

In the ultimate Irony, Bennett used to quite like referring to me as a Sellick alias.

Maybe he is and it's just not obvious to me, the only one who is, is BP/AWRA.

I dislike the trait in OF fans to automatically assume someone offering an opinion on their club is automatically 'one of them'.

In the ultimate Irony, Bennett used to quite like referring to me as a Sellick alias.

Maybe he is and it's just not obvious to me, the only one who is, is BP/AWRA.

Go and read the the Partick Thistle thread about the club getting promotion, good reading from genuine PT fans, a 28 page thread, not one post from this supposedly Partick Thistle fan, strange don't you think.

Edited by youngsy

I'll tell you now,8. If this is the same guy and he comes out with his anti-semitic, racist nonsense again then rest assured as someone of Jewish extraction i'll have him, and i hope admin read this.

What's this Jewish stuff your rattling on about all about ?! :wacko:

Go and read the the Partick Thistle thread about the club getting promotion, good reading from genuine PT fans, a 28 page thread, not one post from this supposedly Partick Thistle fan, strange don't you think.

1. Thankfully, I don't need to justify myself to any of you rangers tribute club fans here (or anyone else for that matter).

2. I suggest that you read all 28 pages of that thread and all of the other SPL threads to see what you have missed. :)

3. Night Night.

tumblr_m70x38HP571qh9u6wo1_400.jpg

1. Thankfully, I don't need to justify myself to any of you rangers tribute club fans here (or anyone else for that matter).

2. I suggest that you read all 28 pages of that thread and all of the other SPL threads to see what you have missed. :)

3. Night Night.

tumblr_m70x38HP571qh9u6wo1_400.jpg

You're a piece of slime, that's for sure.

Why would i be joking, the man caused plenty of misery to thousands of people. Doesn't change the fact that you're as much a PT fan as i as am a Santos F.C. fan.

I will not justify that second foolish sentence that you made there with a response, however the first sentence you made requires a couple of questions answered by you. You are still foolishly attempting to justify your evil words. Do you wish that every one else on earth that has "caused plenty of misery to thousands of people"..."gets cancer and die a slow painful death" too? :rolleyes: How about the wealthy elite families and individuals along with their dupes that control or head governments, own, control or head banking and media corporations, the military industrial complex, armed forces, and other entities related to the global control system, do you wish for all those persons to get cancer and die slowly too?

How about the wealthy elite families and individuals along with their dupes that control or head governments, own, control or head banking and media corporations, the military industrial complex, armed forces, and other entities related to the global control system\

Aw naw, ffs. Tedi's right - it's back.

:(

craig-whyte-007.jpg

Saor Alba - celebrates wealthy individual known for serial corporate dupes to the absolute detriment of many unfortunate enough to have contact with the wee c**t.

How about the wealthy elite families and individuals along with their dupes that control or head governments, own, control or head banking and media corporations, the military industrial complex, armed forces, and other entities related to the global control system

Saor Alba - tells us (again) he has issues with similarly minded c***s.

Conclusion? Saor Alba is a two-faced b*****d of the lowest order.

Fissel fan was it?

'Fissel' fan happy to use terrorist loving imagery to get at Rangers. Speaks volumes of the diddy mindset on this thread. Utterly fucking shameless.

I also greenied that by accident - hopefully someone will do me a favour and correct the error.

I gave you a red one, does that even it up ?

Edited by beermonkey