Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No, they were relegated down to Division 3 and punished severely for the wrong doings of the previous company.

No, no no. The new club was denied direct entry to the SPL by virtue of a vote by member clubs of the SPL.

It was then accepted into the SFL Div 3 after a vote by SFL clubs.

The Dundee thing is a bit crap I'll give u that but the situation is completely different.

'A bit crap'?

:lol:

Away and f**k yersel ya hypocritical diddy. Even the Herz administrator acknowledges that their administration process should have started months ago - it was, instead, precisely timed by their board to f**k over anyone but Herz.

And your response to clubs like Dundee getting shafted by this is that it's 'a bit crap'?

Bendarroch really is an amazingly bitter individual.

I can't even touch the sides of the sort of hate-filled baggage you appear carry.

I'm a very relaxed man - not least because I know our club is headed right back to the very top again. Where we belong.

WATP.

:)

I can't even touch the sides of the sort of hate-filled baggage you appear carry.

I'm a very relaxed man - not least because I know our club is headed right back to the very top again. Where we belong.

WATP.

So I'll assume the creditors have been paid now?

Also, what's happening with the money the RFFF raised? Thought that was to help pay the money owed towards creditors. Is it just "resting in an account " now?

WATP.

Yet you'll never be able to rid yourselves of the most hilarious and embarrassing thing ever to happen in Scottish football. :lol:

Also, what's happening with the money the RFFF raised? Thought that was to help pay the money owed towards creditors. Is it just "resting in an account " now?

Herz creditors? Dunfermline's? Hard to know, Rico, which set of unpaid creditors is upsetting you most. Managing all those lists must be a fucking nightmare for the hard of thinking community.

And your interested in the RFFF, too? I'll take your ill-informed guess as the standard issue gormless response/question we have come to expect from you.

That is - fucking clueless.

In answer to your first question; no the creditors haven't been paid yet, however no doubt you knew that so play another tune you boring fucker. In answer to your second question; as you didn't give any money to the RFFF then this will be none of your business as to what's happening to the money.

Durie joins coaching staff and will work with reserves and under 20`s, good to see that he has recovered from his illness.

Personally i would like to see a proven coach that has been successful at working and improving young players to a standard that enables the player to progress to first team level, i don't think Durie has this success in his background.

Scottish football would die a long lingering death without Rangers, FFS have you learned nothing from this thread?. ;)

:1eye Logic - Rangers have 5 stars on their new home strip, conclusion - they must be a continuation.

Correct Dave. I have Guernica on my living room wall, ergo I am a fucking artistic genius. And yes, Norman Bates was his mother because he dressed up in her clothes. ;)

No, no no. The new club was denied direct entry to the SPL by virtue of a vote by member clubs of the SPL.

It was then accepted into the SFL Div 3 after a vote by SFL clubs.

But!, But!, but!....... they called it integrity, but it really was jealousy......

.....and they tried to kill the most successful club in the world. Better watch out, they will take revenge on us when they get back to the top. :lol:

WATP.

^^^^^^^^ not enjoying the journey at all imo.

Your views have to be taken with a large dose of salt anyway after you informed us of your belief that the newco should have been given immediate access to the SPL. :blink:

'A bit crap'?

Away and f**k yersel ya hypocritical diddy. Even the Herz administrator acknowledges that their administration process should have started months ago - it was, instead, precisely timed by their board to f**k over anyone but Herz.

And your response to clubs like Dundee getting shafted by this is that it's 'a bit crap'?

f**k you. If u can't have a debate like a normal human being then do one u dirty rangers cnut. Hearts misdemeanors pale into insignificance against your clubs actions the season before last. Your.old club shouldn't have been able to fulfil their fixtures but wee craigy found a way with the paye. So old rangers shafted all spl clubs by finishind 2nd in a league they shouldn't even have started. And that wasn't even one of sins on the long list if bloody sins that they got an embargo for. Rangers and hearts are 2 very different situations.

So can u please offer your deluded mouth breathing insight into why hearts should be treated the same as the dead corpse of a club that was Glasgow Rangers?

f**k you. If u can't have a debate like a normal human being then do one u dirty rangers cnut.

Here we have the perfect example of the chip-on-shooder diddy clubber mindset. Envy does terrible things to such people.

PS: Ram your double standards.

^^^^^^^^ not enjoying the journey at all imo.

I'll most certainly enjoy hammering your mob of diddies again on a regular basis asap. Unless we get lucky and are promoted as you get relegated.

You know it, I know it - everybody knows it.

CRAIG MATHER admits Rangers may have to move more players on in order to shape the squad the way Ally McCoist wants it.

The manager is still keen to recruit additional new faces for the forthcoming campaign, during which the Light Blues will be favourites to win the Second Division.

So far chief executive Mather has been keen to facilitate McCoist’s wishes and that remains the case – but only to a point.

The Lancastrian knows there’s a requirement to stay within the budget and that means people may have to move on.

Gers are making saving after losing the likes of Carlos Bocanegra, Dorin Goian, Neil Alexander and Francisco Sandaza in recent months.

At present, they have a first-team pool of almost 30 players and that may have to be brought down slightly to remain affordable.

Mather told RangersTV: “More of the squad could be moving on. There’s potential for that, I’m not going to sit here and hide it.

“Ally has made no secret of the fact he’d like to make one or two more signings if possible and in principle I have no problem with that.

“We do have to balance the books though and look at it accordingly. It would be good for the stability of the club if we can get a couple more moved on as well.”

Rangers will go into the new season with their player registration embargo running until the end of August.

That means they could play as many as eight competitive games without the seven men who have been recruited over the summer featuring as signed players.

They can, of course, play as trialists but Gers can only field two of them in any one game and there are limits regarding how many matches each individual can feature in.

That presents an availability problem and the easy option would be to retain as many current players as possible until near the end of the transfer window.

But Mather is looking at the picture and maintains if people do leave, they’ll go when the circumstances are best rather than when they are most convenient.

He added: “It is going to be a juggling act and we only found out recently that the trialists will be able to play after all. Under SPL rules they couldn’t but under SFL rules they could.

“We’re only going to be able to play two of the new players as trialists in each game so we’ll need to balance things there.

“What we have to do is make decisions based upon the longevity of the club rather than just a four-week period.

“We will play the cards as they come at us rather than worry about the first month only at the moment. It’s a long season.”

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headli...cing-the-books

Not much to argue with there, trying to move on Argyriou, Cribari, Black, Hutton and Perry would be a good start.

A squad of 30, all F/T I presume, and Sally needs MORE players to win the 3rd tier?

Either doesn't say much for his confidence in the players he has, or in himself as a manager.

Must be the biggest wage bill in Scotland by a mile.......overkill much?

CRAIG MATHER admits ..........

Not much to argue with there, trying to move on Argyriou, Cribari, Black, Hutton and Perry would be a good start.

You'd be better off trying to shift Elbows - now that high wage dinosaur would be a genuine saving you could blow aboots Tedster.

As previously suggested, maybe you could flog him to someone in the NFL given his running back type skills and your close affiliations with the Dallas Cowboys.