Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think Jig can do a job in the 2nd but would get found out in the 1st, his legs have all but gone.

Are ye glad for Gordon? not sure how he will be with the young guys but I am glad his illness has gone.

Atho Gordie was a bit of an EFFC icon, he was a really pIss-poor manager, even by 2nd Div standards. He was alright as JR's tea-boy (unpaid by the Club as an 'assistant', ie a salary of £0) so hopefully he's found his level again as tea-boy for another 2nd Div team, but one with money to line his pockets! ;)

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Here we have the perfect example of the chip-on-shooder diddy clubber mindset. Envy does terrible things to such people.

:lol:

PS: Ram your double standards.

Ah so no reasons why you think hearts should be treated the same as old Rangers then?

Thought that would be the case :whistle

Typical sevconian, rage at anything and everything without even knowing the facts surrounding the thing they are raging about :1eye

ITS JOOST NO FAIR NERE IT IS :lol:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/rovers-consider-airdrie-for-rangers-tie.21478204

"ALBION ROVERS are to consider seeking permission to change the venue of their Ramsdens Cup first round tie with Rangers as a result of concerns over crowd segregation and policing."

Geez-oh - Albion admitting the have a problem with bigoted knuckledraggers within their support I guess.

Ah so no reasons why you think hearts should be treated the same as old Rangers then?

Typical sevconian, rage at anything and everything without even knowing the facts surrounding the thing they are raging about :1eye

Brilliant isn't it? I really like that he's still using the "chip-on-shooder" bullshit. It shows a level of dedication that is sadly lacking in your common or garden lunatic.

If you think 20-25% and a gap of around 25M is pretty close then sure ok.

ETA

Celtic Wage bill £32.7M

Rangers Wage Bill £7-8M

You think this is close?

Auchmuty High calculator.

But but but Tedi ! didn't Rangers officially release last season that the wage budget would be around £5 million in the 3rd division ?,and then it rose to £7.5 million and by that logic I still say that Fat Sally will spunk around £10 million this season to claim the new SPFL 2nd division and aren't you raging you won't be able to claim along with your club a clean set of SFL titles from 3rd to 2nd to 1st division :P .

Oh and nice signature Tedi ;) is it meant to mean something other than I didn't believe CF's posts are real for the moment and you did by posting CF info like it was the gospel :lol: .

edited for Tedi :P .

Edited by hellbhoy

Personally i would like to see a proven coach that has been successful at working and improving young players to a standard that enables the player to progress to first team level, i don't think Durie has this success in his background.

Wasn't that why you built Murray park? That strategy was employed before, but the fans and the board didn't have the patience to see it through. They couldn't see past constant success which ended up killing you lot in the end.

Rod Stewart on BBC pleading for Celtic to be allowed to join English Football :lol:

Only if we're allowed to start in the Championship :1eye

Edited by Fotbawmad

I asked the question as to why the integrity warriors were not behaving as they did last summer - threatening to boycott their own clubs, giving football up forever and all the rest of the absolutely fake pish you all spouted. I already know why - I've said it often enough - double standards.

Nae bother - I couldn't care if it's fair. But, don't be expecting anything different back.

I just hope we are lucky enough to witness many more days where clubs like Herz and the diddies from fife are fucked over as a result of disinterest from their own support and a continued fail from the integrity warriors to even pretend to give a f**k about, well, integrity.

Killie next I hope!

I asked the question as to why the integrity warriors were not behaving as they did last summer - threatening to boycott their own clubs, giving football up forever and all the rest of the absolutely fake pish you all spouted. I already know why - I've said it often enough - double standards.

Nae bother - I couldn't care if it's fair. But, don't be expecting anything different back.

I just hope we are lucky enough to witness many more days where clubs like Herz and the diddies from fife are fucked over as a result of disinterest from their own support and a continued fail from the integrity warriors to even pretend to give a f**k about, well, integrity.

Killie next I hope!

Probably because hearts fans aren't blaming everyone else ,sending death threats and going on pathetic marches trying to cover their own Fukup.

Killie next I hope!

Rangers were liquidated. The SPL clubs were asked/threatened to admit a new club straight into the league, bypassing the other 30 senior clubs in the country without them having kicked a ball.

Hearts are in administration. They have not been liquidated and so the question over whether a new Hearts should be admitted straight into the Premier League has not been raised.

Do you seriously not understand the difference?

I thought an entirely new club was formed and through all manner of jiggery pokery, they were given a jump straight into the lowest league in senior football.

Never before has a such a bit of pokery been jiggered.

:hatty

So I'll assume the creditors have been paid now?

Also, what's happening with the money the RFFF raised? Thought that was to help pay the money owed towards creditors. Is it just "resting in an account " now?

probably paid off Goian & Bocawhatsit, so saving the rangers 2.1 million. :lol:

ETA an extra f

Edited by Apache Don

CRAIG MATHER admits Rangers may have to move more players on in order to shape the squad the way Ally McCoist wants it.

The manager is still keen to recruit additional new faces for the forthcoming campaign, during which the Light Blues will be favourites to win the Second Division.

So far chief executive Mather has been keen to facilitate McCoist’s wishes and that remains the case – but only to a point.

The Lancastrian knows there’s a requirement to stay within the budget and that means people may have to move on.

Gers are making saving after losing the likes of Carlos Bocanegra, Dorin Goian, Neil Alexander and Francisco Sandaza in recent months.

At present, they have a first-team pool of almost 30 players and that may have to be brought down slightly to remain affordable.

Mather told RangersTV: “More of the squad could be moving on. There’s potential for that, I’m not going to sit here and hide it.

“Ally has made no secret of the fact he’d like to make one or two more signings if possible and in principle I have no problem with that.

“We do have to balance the books though and look at it accordingly. It would be good for the stability of the club if we can get a couple more moved on as well.”

Rangers will go into the new season with their player registration embargo running until the end of August.

That means they could play as many as eight competitive games without the seven men who have been recruited over the summer featuring as signed players.

They can, of course, play as trialists but Gers can only field two of them in any one game and there are limits regarding how many matches each individual can feature in.

That presents an availability problem and the easy option would be to retain as many current players as possible until near the end of the transfer window.

But Mather is looking at the picture and maintains if people do leave, they’ll go when the circumstances are best rather than when they are most convenient.

He added: “It is going to be a juggling act and we only found out recently that the trialists will be able to play after all. Under SPL rules they couldn’t but under SFL rules they could.

“We’re only going to be able to play two of the new players as trialists in each game so we’ll need to balance things there.

“What we have to do is make decisions based upon the longevity of the club rather than just a four-week period.

“We will play the cards as they come at us rather than worry about the first month only at the moment. It’s a long season.”

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headli...cing-the-books

Not much to argue with there, trying to move on Argyriou, Cribari, Black, Hutton and Perry would be a good start.

Are these guys not under contract? Who the Fk would buy on last year's showing, in the diddiest of diddy leagues? :lol:

Personally i would like to see a proven coach that has been successful at working and improving young players to a standard that enables the player to progress to first team level, i don't think Durie has this success in his background.

So, perfectly qualified to join the rest of Ally's army.

Wasn't that why you built Murray park? That strategy was employed before, but the fans and the board didn't have the patience to see it through. They couldn't see past constant success which ended up killing you lot in the end.

Only if we're allowed to start in the Championship :1eye

Murray Park is the clubs training facility, it's not and never has been an academy specifically for young players. However we have seen some success with young players coming through the ranks, although not at the level we should have.