Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Probably Rangers. The exact same thing that goes through your head when you log onto here.

No it's definitely something else AWRA and just like you it has just about feck all to do with being football related and more like to wind up the P&D's :1eye .

They still exist, but only in tens and not hundreds like they used to be. With the internet and over the top policing. It is largely a bygone era. Even the Rovers KSC still exists, but its largely neds fighting Dunfermline or St Johnstone casuals down in Link's Street.

'Largely' neds. Where largely means 100%. Raith casuals? Oh FFS!

:lol:

Two things. !. When was the last time you posted about Thistle? 2. Calling someone a 'wuss' just isn't cool. Poor use of language.

1. Last week

2. Wuss is no less cool than plastic, diddy, etc. You'll soon get used to the name, wuss.

Saying it once was acceptable. Repeating it makes you culpable.

I can handle that, wuss. And you and your fellow followers will soon get used to it to the extent that it will no longer bother you. :)

Edited by Saor Alba

Jesus, what is happening on this thing tonight?

Horrible patter coming from all manner of directions, with Ps and Ds among the worst offenders. Get a grip people.

Stop with the heterophobic language please!

Edited by Saor Alba

This is a real brekthrough. This should enable fans to entertain themselves while the match continues.

I just love how such shit is hailed as some sort of coup.

Totally agree. Why go to a football match, pay a fair bit of money to watch the match, and play with a fucking phone or a tablet for about 2 hours?

FFS, I thought the purpose of going to football was to WATCH football!!!

Utter madness.

Totally agree. Why go to a football match, pay a fair bit of money to watch the match, and play with a fucking phone or a tablet for about 2 hours?

FFS, I thought the purpose of going to football was to WATCH football!!!

Utter madness.

I actually agree with this one, I don't know why people would want to be on their phones when they go to the football. If anything it will make the atmosphere worse at games.

You seem upset, am I getting to you?

Not a chance.

I just think you are a tit, that's all.

And I laugh at the apparent frequency by which you change your name on here. AWRA and BP just being the latest in a long line of aliases, IMHO.