Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Which is just as well really, because your track record in scrutinising your clubs' financial integrity is shit hot......oh, wait...

You prattle juvenile pish about The Other Halfs' "tainted" titles etc whilst your Clumpany of carpetbaggers and gangsters bring far more credence to the word?

Oh the fucking irony....

Talk of the plastics tainted titles bothering you is it? I can't imagine why.

:lol:

Canny be as bad as bought titles I suppose.

I'm sure you're very proud of the one horse race titles - won at a canter.

I'm wondering why a 'rovers' fan is upset about it being called tainted. We all know it is, of course, but it's a strange thing for a diddy clubber to be upset about I'd have thought.

Edited by Bendarroch

I'm sure your very proud of the one horse race titles - won at a canter.

I'm wondering why a 'rovers' fan is upset about it being called tainted. We all know it is, of course, but it's a strange thing for a diddy clubber to be upset about I'd have thought.

Maybe you could explain to us all, then, Bendarroch, why trophies won since the demise of rangers should be described in this way? I can't remember fans of Third Lanark reacting this way when their club died - or Airdrieonians, for that matter.

The only trophies awarded in Scotland in my memory where the winners were subsequently found to have acted in a criminal manner in order to compete for them were those awarded to your dead club. Maybe you know of others?

Talk of the plastics tainted titles bothering you is it? I can't imagine why.

Is THAT meant to be a riposte to my post? Seriously?

Good grief, no wonder you and your kind get harvested so bloody easily...

Success at ANY AND ALL COSTS, regardless of source is where you are from. Shit life validation through corrupt and dubious business (mal)practice.

Yep....You ARE Those People.

Maybe you could explain to us all, then, Bendarroch, why trophies won since the demise of rangers should be described in this way?

I didn't - I said your beloved green n grey oops one horse race title was.

I don't need to ask why it's bothering you :lol:

Is THAT meant to be a riposte to my post? Seriously?

Good grief, no wonder you and your kind get harvested so bloody easily...

Success at ANY AND ALL COSTS, regardless of source is where you are from. Shit life validation through corrupt and dubious business (mal)practice.

Yep....You ARE Those People.

But, but, but, he was really clever and implied you weren't really a 'rover'.

Bendy is definitely the New Benny.

Speaking of which, I am enjoying Vicky's travel updates that make absolutely no mention of her/his/it's utter humiliation. :D

But, but, but, he was really clever and implied you weren't really a 'rover'.

Bendy is definitely the New Benny.

Speaking of which, I am enjoying Vicky's travel updates that make absolutely no mention of her/his/it's utter humiliation. :D

I let the crass "rover" insinuation fall on its arse like it deserved.

The Easedale development is, for me at least, the final underscoring of the sheer depths that this institution and it's gutless follow followers will go to in order to succeed. Quite vomit inducing frankly.

Cretins like Bendo, Benny, B.P. and the rest are, unfortunately, highly representative of the gormless hoardes that perpetuate bitterness and hostility to their "enemies". Not rivals you understand, "enemies"

It's the mindset of morons....and they seem more than content in that role.

Tedi, Bearwithme, Youngsy and the smiley version of No.8 strike me as blokes who just want to watch their team every Saturday but get caught up in the constant position of having to defend the indefensible....it gets wearing and results in some bizarre responses, as we've all seen.

If you could separate the cretins from the fans......

I let the crass "rover" insinuation fall on its arse like it deserved.

The Easedale development is, for me at least, the final underscoring of the sheer depths that this institution and it's gutless follow followers will go to in order to succeed. Quite vomit inducing frankly.

Cretins like Bendo, Benny, B.P. and the rest are, unfortunately, highly representative of the gormless hoardes that perpetuate bitterness and hostility to their "enemies". Not rivals you understand, "enemies"

It's the mindset of morons....and they seem more than content in that role.

Tedi, Bearwithme, Youngsy and the smiley version of No.8 strike me as blokes who just want to watch their team every Saturday but get caught up in the constant position of having to defend the indefensible....it gets wearing and results in some bizarre responses, as we've all seen.

If you could separate the cretins from the fans......

They would have the same size crowd as Annan every week? :whistle:lol:

I didn't - I said your beloved green n grey oops one horse race title was.

I don't need to ask why it's bothering you :lol:

OK, then - ignoring your infantile "No' wan ae us" attitude for now - in what way is that any more "tainted" than the Good Old Days when two big clubs lorded it over the rest?

the sheer depths that this institution and it's gutless follow followers Quite vomit inducing frankly. Cretins highly representative of the gormless hoardes that perpetuate bitterness and hostility to their "enemies". Not rivals you understand, "enemies" It's the mindset of morons....and they seem more than content in that role. having to defend the indefensible... If you could separate the cretins from the fans......

I've yet to learn why it is that your brand of hate is so much better than the hate you have the brass neck to claim to reject. It seems perfectly clear you have embraced hatred with passion.

Diddy clubbers in action - fly those double standard high.

:lol:

OK, then - ignoring your infantile "No' wan ae us" attitude for now - in what way is that any more "tainted" than the Good Old Days when two big clubs lorded it over the rest?

Your continued ability - freely available on this very thread - to take offence at the actions of one of the two Glasgow clubs you claim to despise, whilst glibly and wilfully ignoring the other tells its own story.

And that despite your apocryphal tale of dark and dangerous days being dragged against your will to a fitba cesspit of feral hatred. By a character who - apparently - had no such qualms or worries about the impact of the hate on you.

Do you think anyone could forget your poppygate outrage when it was mentioned by a Rangers supporter and absolute silence when, previously, it had been a fellow plastic and a genuine Killie supporter going at the subject hammer and tongs?

Point your two-faces elsewhere. And at least try not to take the hump at the tainted title so obviously.

I've yet to learn why it is that your brand of hate is so much better than the hate you have the brass neck to claim to reject. It seems perfectly clear you have embraced hatred with passion.

Diddy clubbers in action - fly those double standard high.

What an utter abortion of a cut and paste edit...

...and resorting to your "...fly those double standards high" pish is as laughable as it is cringeworthy.

At this rate you'll never get past reading stage seven let alone be able to form a knowledge and information based assessment of the dubious goings on at your den of thieves.

"They're called The Rangers Tribute Club darling, did you know that 87% of its fans have been sectioned under the mental health act and incarcerated within mental institutions at some time during their lives?"

"I didn't actually know that, no dahling, but i now understand why most of them post so much crap on there, especially that one calling himself Bendarroch !"

stock-footage-female-friends-sitting-on-

Your continued ability - freely available on this very thread - to take offence at the actions of one of the two Glasgow clubs you claim to despise, whilst glibly and wilfully ignoring the other tells its own story.

And that despite your apocryphal tale of dark and dangerous days being dragged against your will to a fitba cesspit of feral hatred. By a character who - apparently - had no such qualms or worries about the impact of the hate on you.

Do you think anyone could forget your poppygate outrage when it was mentioned by a Rangers supporter and absolute silence when, previously, it had been a fellow plastic and a genuine Killie supporter going at the subject hammer and tongs?

Point your two-faces elsewhere. And at least try not to take the hump at the tainted title so obviously.

So, a comprehensive inability to answer a simple question, coupled with fantasies woven from the flimsiest of lies - could it be you're actually Tedi AND Bennett in disguise?*

Fair enough though, I haven't poured a lot of vitriol over your former business partners in the BCALT - wonder why that is?

Jesus, you really are a caricature of a stereotype.

* And Vicky, of course. :lol:

What an utter abortion of a cut and paste edit...

...and resorting to your "...fly those double standards high" pish is as laughable as it is cringeworthy.

At this rate you'll never get past reading stage seven let alone be able to form a knowledge and information based assessment of the dubious goings on at your den of thieves.

Double standards - flown high - are the best of what I have come to expect of diddy clubbers hereabouts. Ordinarily we get much, much less.

Your pitifully poor posting is a usefully accurate indication of the lowly standards you clearly struggle to rise above.

Here's a picture of how much Rangers supporters care for your opinion on our club.