Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Very pescient of you, No. 8.

Except they weren't relegated.

And D3 was a lifeline, not a punishment.

Do continue with your greatest hits from last year - they're mildly amusing.

Ya bawbag. :lol::lol::lol:

I never said they were liar....i said they deserved to be on the 16th of February 2012. Wisbit has claimed for months i had said this only after liquidation .... i take you missed all those posts.

I never said they were liar....i said they deserved to be on the 16th of February 2012. Wisbit has claimed for months i had said this only after liquidation .... i take you missed all those posts.

Sorry for the spelling mistake I meant "prescient". Where's the lie? Does "pescient" mean "inclusive, socially adept" in OrcSpeak?

rangers died, and lost their place in the SPL, through their own actions.

A new club was formed, which had to apply for membership of the SFL. This was granted with unseemly haste.

Sorry for the spelling mistake I meant "prescient". Where's the lie? Does "pescient" mean "inclusive, socially adept" in OrcSpeak?

rangers died, and lost their place in the SPL, through their own actions.

A new club was formed, which had to apply for membership of the SFL. This was granted with unseemly haste.

You lie so often it is difficult to keep up. This particular lie us when you claimed i said Rangers were relegated.... i never said that. = a lie

Yes I seem that post.

I'm in the Houston inn at the moment but when I get back I will show you a post that contradicts.

Won't be long x

Good Rangers pub.

So you weren't the wee fat guy i nearly ran over at clippens roundabout

FAO....Wisbit.

C&P from my post of the 16th of February 2012.......

'I honestly cant see any justice in this at all towards the other clubs in the league. I cannot find the words to express how badly i feel about this whole scenario but as a football supporter i just feel a 10 point deduction is just a joke...a fucking joke!!! I personally feel relegation to the 3rd division is an apt punishment'

Now how do you want to do this? Individual apologies or just one big apology. I'll leave that entirely up to your good self ;)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS on that ya bawbag :lol:

Ffs i would have thought the timi.g of the post woyld be pretty self explanatory...this was after admin but before liquidation therefore it would have been a punishment. After liquidation it all changes.

So,back on track by charlotte ..... minty.up to his neck with The Hero, under an alias email name... (what is it with buns and aliases?)

Murray "What pittance do we now get for that game"

Idle chit-chat or careless slip?

The email to Whyte refers to 0-2 Scottish Cup defeat v Dundee Utd. Attendance 17,822.

Nope I flew by you in my convertible B)

After breaking sharply and letting him cross my first thought was .... b*****d..that might have been wisbit. feel a bit better about missing him now

Ffs i would have thought the timi.g of the post woyld be pretty self explanatory...this was after admin but before liquidation therefore it would have been a punishment. After liquidation it all changes.

Liquidation of rangers hasn't happened yet....hth...

aye fair enough. apologies. affa complex.

after liquidation it is a new club, of course ;)

So,back on track by charlotte ..... minty.up to his neck with The Hero, under an alias email name... (what is it with buns and aliases?)

The email to Whyte refers to 0-2 Scottish Cup defeat v Dundee Utd. Attendance 17,822.

Rangers used to include cup games on season tickets but it was costing the club too much. We had an incredible run of being drawn away from home and i heard people complaini.g about rigged cup draws to suit SDM. Personally don't buy into it

Rangers used to include cup games on season tickets but it was costing the club too much. We had an incredible run of being drawn away from home and i heard people complaini.g about rigged cup draws to suit SDM. Personally don't buy into it

It was more to do with the word "we"....

You lie so often it is difficult to keep up. This particular lie us when you claimed i said Rangers were relegated.... i never said that. = a lie

Except I didn't claim that, did I? You can't comprehend simple English = a stupid bigot Loyalist.

Are the green yins still posting this shyte from Whytes twitter account :lol: