Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't though.

My point is far narrower. It doesn't relate simply to hitting back ar diddy fans because of how they feel about Rangers. It relates specifically to your lashing out at diddy fans because they are diddy fans.

it's 'lashing out' because after their club died, it is all they can do to preserve the conceit that they are not the ultimate diddys themselves.

This thread has nosedived in the past couple of weeks. Personally, I blame it on the close season. I expect we'll start seeing some wallopers from Swally and Co once the league starts. Its just isn't the same without our good friend Chuckles, but at least we'll still have Craigy Bhoy to look forward to :thumsup2

Edited by Fotbawmad

it's 'lashing out' because after their club died, it is all they can do to preserve the conceit that they are not the ultimate diddys themselves.

Perhaps The Famous Aberdeen, will get a chance to remind them of their current status, in a cup tie this season. :thumsup2:bounce4

You described yourself as a Loyalist a few days ago. Another poster asked what that meant to you, and you really didn't come up with much of an answer.

That being the case, you'll forgive us for taking our perception of that description from what we read, see and hear. Apart from the disgraceful scenes in Ulster over the last few days and the association with some very unsavoury former clients of the NI Prison Service, there is also the number of "paramilitary groups" who describe themselves as such. A common thread running through these examples is a vitriolic anti-catholicism. Sectarian bigotry, if you will.

You'll forgive the decent people of P&B and beyond if describing yourself as a "Loyalist" would appear to present a sympathetic attitude towards the above arseholes. Hence, by the old adage, "If you fly with the crows..."

Of course, if There are many inclusive charitable works and all-round do-goodery performed by people who attach this description to themselves, I would be happy to hear it. Until then, I'll happily continue to refer to you as a "Loyalist". Don't feel too happy about it, because it's just shorthand for "bigoted, terrorist-supporting, braindead arsehole".

I think that boasting on here about shaking Loyalist terrorists by the hand tells you all you need to know about No.8.

I think that boasting on here about shaking Loyalist terrorists by the hand tells you all you need to know about No.8.

I presume when he asks you to provide proof of this allegation, you will be able to do so, yes?

I presume when he asks you to provide proof of this allegation, you will be able to do so, yes?

Big John Gregg...David Ervine and Billy Hutchison.

Big Grugg owned the Alpha where we used to drink.

Ervine and Hutchison were guests at a house i was staying in while over in North Belfast.

I am sure in all my years of travelling to the province i have shook hands with many more but have been unaware of their involvement

I doubt anybody who has visited East or West Belfast pubs has not shook hands with a paramilitary or 2

ETA...I should point out that if you are as naive with these matters as you seem to be that the very fact i have shook the hands of those 3 actually proves i have no affiliation with either side of the loyalist paramilitary divide as they were at times sworn enemies

Edited by No8.

Big John Gregg...David Ervine and Billy Hutchison.

Big Grugg owned the Alpha where we used to drink.

Ervine and Hutchison were guests at a house i was staying in while over in North Belfast.

I am sure in all my years of travelling to the province i have shook hands with many more but have been unaware of their involvement

I doubt anybody who has visited East or West Belfast pubs has not shook hands with a paramilitary or 2

ETA...I should point out that if you are as naive with these matters as you seem to be that the very fact i have shook the hands of those 3 actually proves i have no affiliation with either side of the loyalist paramilitary divide as they were at times sworn enemies

Are you Andy Goram?

He gets that way. He also tends to forget quite quickly. Just giving you the heads up, no need to convince me. ;)

No condemnation of WKRs overtly bigoted post? Anybody would think you had double standards