Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Andy Goram in 'stand up guy' shocker.

:rolleyes:

The man could be the Dad that British Patriot has clearly never had, he is a piece of terrorist supporting filth, nothing more.

Any normal clubs fans would disown him for the shite he has pulled, but ra peeps lap it up, just like their sister does with that c**t Stokes.

Edited by AberdeenBud

For the record, the 'Partner in Crime' line isn't mine. It was used the other day by No8 when he suggested (wrongly) that I was distancing myself from WRK. I said that I was happy to be seen this way, when I was putting him right.

Aye. I was correcting Kincardine's misconception that I had suggested you were the WKR's PiC.

It does beg the obvious question - what exactly do the diddiest clubs do to earn/deserve something other than abject disinterest? 

And, for what it's worth, I've a lot more time for clubs like Qots than I do the likes of bent-out-of-shape fuckups like snmurn or dolly. 

:lol:

Just for a laugh, how exactly are we 'bent out of shape fuckups'? Especially compared to Sevco? :blink:

Haha, you're positively seething about being in the seaside league aren't you.

He's the angriest bear in town Wissie!

All because we didn't welcome the newco into the SPL with open arms and rose petals! :D

Haha, you're positively seething about being in the seaside league aren't you.

Not even remotely - I only ever wanted returned to the top league as a GIRFUY to all you greetin' faced integrity fakers.

I'd take it tomorrow if it was on offer and thoroughly enjoy the spectacle of diddy clubbers cannibalising their own. My sincere hope is that one or two more of those clinging to life fall (as herz and the fife losers have) and the financial realities force the top leagues hand.

:)

Either way - we'll back on top and horsing your mob of scabs all over again in the blink of an eye. As if nothing ever happened - fucking beautiful.

Not even remotely - I only ever wanted returned to the top league as a GIRFUY to all you greetin' faced integrity fakers.

I'd take it tomorrow if it was on offer and thoroughly enjoy the spectacle of diddy clubbers cannibalising their own. My sincere hope is that one or two more of those clinging to life fall (as herz and the fife losers have) and the financial realities force the top leagues hand.

Either way - we'll back on top and horsing your mob of scabs all over again in the blink of an eye. As if nothing ever happened - fucking beautiful.

Hahaha you missed out watp.

And 'Sporting wing' :)

It does beg the obvious question - what exactly do the diddiest clubs do to earn/deserve something other than abject disinterest?

I'm not suggesting you should take some massive interest in wee teams.

I'm merely questioning why you're often unusually conemptuous towards them.

Uninterest and contempt are different things.

Of course you did. :rolleyes:

The pure cheek of those Diddy clubbers, imagine telling their own Clubs, that they think any New Club's should start at the bottom. I'm surprised you're even talking to us at all.

imagine telling their own Clubs, that they think any New Club's should start at the bottom. I'm surprised you're even talking to us at all.

Fatty Gilmour was immediately convinced as I recall. What was it he said on learning of the SFL decision?

The diddy clubs used your faked integrity as a superbly convenient way to abdicate responsibility for a difficult decision. Just as they did on the recent league deconstruction shenanigans...oh, wait...

So, what have we learned today?

1.No. 8 still can't describe what a "loyalist" is.

2.Criticising criminals, terrorists and those involved in organised violence is "bigoted". Or so say a load of posters, almost entirely supporters of one team.

3.Some unspecified loyalists contribute an unspecified amount to charity. Fair play - now get the PR machine working to push that image.

4.No. 8 finds it acceptable not only to shake the hand of a terrorist and major drug dealer, but chose to support his business by drinking in his pub.

1. Doesn't surprise me.

2. Doesn't surprise me either. FWIW, I'm not a fan of the actions of the Shining Path, ETA, Baader-Meinhof, any other participant in Ireland's troubles, Al Quaeda, the Red Brigade, or anyone else who resorts to violence against innocents to further their aims. Of course, we weren't discussing any of these.

3. Seriously - push the good works and drop the confrontational shit. People will like you more. Or at least look behind the hate and make a decision as to what they think of your policies or opinions.

4. Words seriously fail me.

Fatty Gilmour was immediately convinced as I recall. What was it he said on learning of the SFL decision?

The diddy clubs used your faked integrity as a superbly convenient way to abdicate responsibility for a difficult decision.

I'd remove the word "faked", but otherwise agree with every word of the above.

The diddy clubs used your faked integrity as a superbly convenient way to abdicate responsibility for a difficult decision. Just as they did on the recent league deconstruction shenanigans...oh, wait...

Of course the Club Chairmen wanted the Newco in the SPL, they just saw the pound signs, plus Donkeycaster and Regan had filled them with a load of pish about '5 or 6 clubs going to administration'. :rolleyes:

But thankfully we Diddy fans can think for ourselves, so we did and we campaigned for our clubs to behave with a touch of integrity and dare I say, dignity, and say "No to Newco". And guess what? They listened! :thumsup2

btw no amount of :lol: can hide your anger. :)

So, what have we learned today?

1.No. 8 still can't describe what a "loyalist" is.

2.Criticising criminals, terrorists and those involved in organised violence is "bigoted". Or so say a load of posters, almost entirely supporters of one team.

3.Some unspecified loyalists contribute an unspecified amount to charity. Fair play - now get the PR machine working to push that image.

4.No. 8 finds it acceptable not only to shake the hand of a terrorist and major drug dealer, but chose to support his business by drinking in his pub.

1. Doesn't surprise me.

2. Doesn't surprise me either. FWIW, I'm not a fan of the actions of the Shining Path, ETA, Baader-Meinhof, any other participant in Ireland's troubles, Al Quaeda, the Red Brigade, or anyone else who resorts to violence against innocents to further their aims. Of course, we weren't discussing any of these.

3. Seriously - push the good works and drop the confrontational shit. People will like you more. Or at least look behind the hate and make a decision as to what they think of your policies or opinions.

4. Words seriously fail me.

5. Auld Norris is still a crazy obsessed fool.

6. Norris still hasn't contributed anything to Kille not even a penny.

Shameful stuff from you Norris.

5. Auld Norris is still a crazy obsessed fool. 6. Norris still hasn't contributed anything to Kille not even a penny. Shameful stuff from you Norris.

7. BP is still a sub-human racist piece of filth on his 3rd alias due to repeatedly being banned.

Shameful stuff indeed. :(

5. Auld Norris is still a crazy obsessed fool. 6. Norris still hasn't contributed anything to Kille not even a penny. Shameful stuff from you Norris.

I'm fairly confident that I've contributed more to Killie - probably more to other clubs, even, from attending away games - than you have ever contributed to your "institution".

BTW, have you ever stopped to consider exactly how offensive your avatar is - not only to serving police, but to any law-abiding citizen?

You sure about that as Norman wrote a letter to his clubs chairman saying that if Rangers were not in the SPL he'd buy season tickets for all his family.

I'm fairly confident that I've contributed more to Killie - probably more to other clubs, even, from attending away games - than you have ever contributed to your "institution".

BTW, have you ever stopped to consider exactly how offensive your avatar is - not only to serving police, but to any law-abiding citizen?

I've proabably been to more Killie games than you :lol:

You'd best report him to the avatar police then :)