Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes, I did begin to feel I was going mad. That tends to happen, when someone keeps insisting that something you said, was in fact something completely different.

OK so I am not a therapist but I will let you off the hook here. You may well have, "Spent 2x days going around in circles, repeating myself, studying all my posts to see how they possibly could be so misunderstood." but you're in a category of one.

Honestly? You're just another pathetic diddy and I can't recall anything you said that was significant. Go and post about Aberdeen....if you can remember who they are.

Looks like you are demanding proof and if none can be provided then it is basically as you declared "pish", I think this counts as a denial.

Tbf, demanding proof of any financial statements emanating from ibrox is entirely logical and reasonable behaviour.

OK so I am not a therapist but I will let you off the hook here. You may well have, "Spent 2x days going around in circles, repeating myself, studying all my posts to see how they possibly could be so misunderstood." but you're in a category of one.

Honestly? You're just another pathetic diddy and I can't recall anything you said that was significant. Go and post about Aberdeen....if you can remember who they are.

Seems like I'm not the one with blood pressure worries either. Take it easy now. Hope we get you in a cup tie, then we'll see who the diddies are. :shutup

Seems like I'm not the one with blood pressure worries either. Take it easy now. Hope we get you in a cup tie, then we'll see who the diddies are. :shutup

We certainly will.

No, everybody didn't. Over this side of the water we didn't much go in for giving (alleged) murderous b*****ds pet names. Strange, that.

Sounds nice and cuddly, mind, for a guy making a living from the shite poor kids end up sticking in their arms.

Is this my apology after yet more made up shite about me?

What are these pesky Aberdeen fans like? The height of their ambition is a match against a 3rd tier side.

You may say, "Hope we get you in a cup tie, " but I can't respond in kind.

Honestly? Your team means nothing to me. This is why I have never once posted on an Aberdeen thread yet you regularly pollute Rangers threads.

What are these pesky Aberdeen fans like? The height of their ambition is a match against a 3rd tier side.

You may say, "Hope we get you in a cup tie, " but I can't respond in kind.

Honestly? Your team means nothing to me. This is why I have never once posted on an Aberdeen thread yet you regularly pollute Rangers threads.

What are you guys like? Did something traumatic happen? Oh yes, that's why this thread was started. Can't see anything in that particularly short post of mine that implied the part of your post, I've helpfully highlighted for you - in red of course -

I've re-quoted it, just so you can see where you went wrong. :thumsup2

ETA I often hope to get a seat on the 6pm train home but I wouldn't say that 'was the height of my ambition' either.

Edited by Apache Don

They go bust AGAIN! unless Mr Gold comes along. :lol:

Just wait till Christmas when we have the anniversary of the IPO, then we'll really see the sparks fly :lol:

Jealous or what :rolleyes:

I'm surprised they didn't claim for every fiver they spent sunbathing, you spent a tenner in the tanning studio.

What are you guys like? Did something traumatic happen? Oh yes, that's why this thread was started. Can't see anything in that particularly short post of mine that implied the part of your post, I've helpfully highlighted for you - in red of course -

I've re-quoted it, just so you can see where you went wrong. :thumsup2

I am not sure where I did go wrong. I am certainly not the one who said: ""Spent 2x days going around in circles, repeating myself, studying all my posts to see how they possibly could be so misunderstood."

I quoted that in red just for your benefit.

I am also not the one who has any interest in playing your team in any cup. You, however,"Hope we get you in a cup tie"

Just admit it. Posting about Rangers and hoping for a cup draw against us is what defines your humanity.

Only one of them an SPL club though and I fail to see how the crash of a Lithuanian bank is linked to new the rangers not been admitted to top league. :rolleyes:

Doncaster's land of milk and honey speeches have really touched you I see. But, nae love or respect for the fife losers.

Herz are away - can't wait to see who's next!

:)

Doncaster's land of milk and honey speeches have really touched you I see. But, nae love or respect for the fife losers.

Still raging after all this time? th_there.gif

Edited by Fotbawmad

Good job were not looking for your love or respect then isn't it.

Do you really think our or hearts problems have anything to do with you?

Still raging after all this time? th_there.gif

You can just imagine how raging I was when herz bit the dust and fucked dundee over at the same time. Close to tears over the fife losers so I was.

And i'll be absolutely fucking seething when the next diddy club fails. Trust me.

:lol:

You can just imagine how raging I was when herz bit the dust and fucked dundee over at the same time. Close to tears over the fife losers so I was.

And i'll be absolutely fucking seething when the next diddy club fails. Trust me.

I thought you lot wanted division 3? I guess my team shouldn't have added these two phantom kicks while you were down :lol:

Edited by Fotbawmad

spiderman_crying.gif

Good job were not looking for your love or respect then isn't it.

Do you really think our or hearts problems have anything to do with you?

Herz directors did - it was them that made the claim. Not that I'm fussy how clubs like yours hit the wall - just as long as they do.

I'm just chuffed for the herz support that their club is in tatters. Pity for Dundee, mind, in the way that herz fucked them over - still, I'm sure all the integrity warriors will rally around them. Eventually. Mibbe the dolly support can sponsor a furry mascot as they did for Raith. Or they might have another of those 'sell out less than 50% of a stadium Saturday.' You know, like you managed so recently for the game vs herz.

I wish you the very worst of luck with your cva.

:cheers

Herz directors did - it was them that made the claim. Not that I'm fussy how clubs like yours hit the wall - just as long as they do.

I'm just chuffed for the herz support that their club is in tatters. Pity for Dundee, mind, in the way that herz fucked them over - still, I'm sure all the integrity warriors will rally around them. Eventually. Mibbe the dolly support can sponsor a furry mascot as they did for Raith. Or they might have another of those 'sell out less than 50% of a stadium Saturday.' You know, like you managed so recently for the game vs herz.

I wish you the very worst of luck with your cva.

:cheers

Priceless.