Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What better do you expect of me? You originally said:

"I'll happily continue to refer to you as a "Loyalist". Don't feel too happy about it, because it's just shorthand for "bigoted, terrorist-supporting, braindead arsehole". "

You then revised that to read:

What I said was that when we hear, see and read the word "loyalist", the connotations are almost invariably negative. As they are with the word "republican".

Now I simply ask how you can marry those two statements into a coherent whole. I certainly wouldn't like to attempt it.

BTW is John Gregg the originator of the Steak Bake?

No, I didn't revise anything - my original posts (unedited) are still there to check out if you want. Those two quotes, I believe, are from different posts. No attempt from me to join them up at all.

The second one was an explanation, which shouldn't really be necessary, that the word "loyalist", while innocuous in itself, has gained a negative reputation by way of the circumstances in which it comes to the average punters' eyes and ears.

The first quote I deconstructed a wee while back. If you're stupid enough to need that doing again, then you're probably stupid enough to think that No. 8 hasn't made a rip-roaring twat of himself here.

I await a sensible post from any of today's bandwagon crew to explain their acusations of bigotry towards me. I feel I may be waiting a long time, but carry on with the semantic contortions and selective non-contextual quoting - It'll save you all from having to deal with the very public shaming of yet another of your happy little band. Just like Vicky's little episode - it never happened, right?

I've been part owner since late 2009, just another example of Keith making a kunt of things.

If you're ever up for a Killie game (no laughing), i'll give you a decent discount ;)

I think my opinion of having to share the same air as you has been made abundantly clear.

We're not touring Sweden, anyhoo.

Do you really feel comfortable siding with this wee racist, anti-semitic, bigoted fuckwit.

Don't answer please, it was rhetorical. Of course you do!

Norman hasn't posted anything anti semitic that i'm aware of, he's defended his jakey mate who has mind you but the racist and bigoted bits are spot on.

I think my opinion of having to share the same air as you has been made abundantly clear.

We're not touring Sweden, anyhoo.

You've made your views on me perfectly clear Norman, says more about you and your lack of a decent upbringing...

P.S for edit - the disocunt still stands if you're ever up for a game, i'll even cook you dinner 8)

Edited by bennett

No, I didn't revise anything - my original posts (unedited) are still there to check out if you want. Those two quotes, I believe, are from different posts. No attempt from me to join them up at all.

Yes of course they are from two different posts. The first was when you got all angry and described loyalists as,"bigoted, terrorist-supporting, braindead arsehole". "

The second post was after you'd sobered up and thought you'd try and ameliorate your original f**k-up by introducing the word 'republican'.

So either recant or stand by your posts, chap. Is a Loyalist a "bigoted, terrorist-supporting, braindead arsehole" or not?

Just say your piece and I'll leave you alone.

Edited by The_Kincardine

As I've gone from my initial description of No. 8 to one which condemns him as even more of a bigot, explain how I'm backtracking?

f**k me, the schools in Scandinavia must be shite. I blame the Jarls.

Still with the empty bigot claims.

I see you are now claiming i BOASTED today about shaking Greggs hand. Of course i didn't boast at all but rather stated a fact. I actually have a completely different political view to the one Gregg held.

Norman hasn't posted anything anti semitic that i'm aware of, he's defended his jakey mate who has mind you but the racist and bigoted bits are spot on.

Accusation of racism, Bennett. Proof, or f**k off.

Which basically means f**k off.

Two down so far is very close to 50% of the load of pish. We'll see as this season rolls out who's next. And there will be more.

:)

I'll be the one laughing hardest if it's snmurn. Don't say fatty Gilmour didn't warn you...although the rumour mill keeps harping on about a club in Kilmarnock.

I'd settle for that.

Only one of them an SPL club though and I fail to see how the crash of a Lithuanian bank is linked to new the rangers not been admitted to top league. :rolleyes:

Edited by Apache Don

Still with the empty bigot claims.

I see you are now claiming i BOASTED today about shaking Greggs hand. Of course i didn't boast at all but rather stated a fact. I actually have a completely different political view to the one Gregg held.

And yet you felt comfortable drinking in his pub, and shaking his hand? Having a wee nickname for him? Did ye, aye?

Note to Bennett - Your nice wee "Loyalist" mate has provided you with a good example of "backtracking". Read and learn.

And yet you felt comfortable drinking in his pub, and shaking his hand? Having a wee nickname for him? Did ye, aye?

Note to Bennett - Your nice wee "Loyalist" mate has provided you with a good example of "backtracking". Read and learn.

I would actually have more (ie some) respect for Benny if he held his hands up and back tracked instead of pretending it never happened and continuing to lie.

Er, youngsy, stop trying to twist it. If you actually read what I've written, I said I'll continue to refer to No. 8 in that fashion. For some of the younger rangers fans, I realise we have to make things crystal clear and watertight. A man of your age should realise that this is the way I will refer to that specific person. I did think, tbh, I may have been a bit harsh, as No.8 has had some good input on here, but his later post today, boasting of his tenuous connection to a violent, drug-dealing terrorist (look at me, I've even got a nickname for him!) was absolutely cringeworthy. Any wriggle-room he may have had on the "terrorist-supporting" part of my description went when he admitted drinking in that man's pub.

Sorry if you misunderstood, youngsy. I hope I've made myself clearer.

I've not twisted anything. Those were your own words, which implies that every Loyalist/ Unionist is a supporter of terrorism. As I said previously, anything that you think you can connect to Rangers and Rangers fans in a negative way you'll jump on that, irrespective whether it's correct about the whole support or not.

Everybody knew him as Big Grugg.

Anyway as i said empty claims of bigotry basef on...we based on pretty much f**k all.

I live with a girl born and raised in Republican West Belfast. She was still living there when i met her. If i was the bigot you seem to think i am then i wouldn't have given her the time of day.

If that isn't enough proof for you. We had a beautiful daughter 6 years ago and i agreed to have her christened in the Catholic church.

I have to say i am doing a terrible job of this bigotry malarky. I am outnumbered in my own home ffs.

Yes of course they are from two different posts. The first was when you got all angry and described loyalists as,"bigoted, terrorist-supporting, braindead arsehole". "

The second post was after you'd sobered up and thought you'd try and ameliorate your original f**k-up by introducing the word 'republican'.

So either recant or stand by your posts, chap. Is a Loyalist a "bigoted, terrorist-supporting, braindead arsehole" or not?

Just say your piece and I'll leave you alone.

Here's a deal for you then. I'm typing this slowly so it's easy for you to understand.

No.8 described himself as a "Loyalist".

I said I would describe HIM with that term.

I then explained what it was to be taken as reading.

Explained TO HIM. Getting the pattern yet?

In that exchange with No. 8. HE had not explained his understanding of the word.

He used that word to describe HIMSELF.

I then said, that I would use that word to describe HIM (second person, quotation marks, remember?)

On your unfounded accusation, when I am having a drink and posting, I always mention it at some point.

Recant? With all due respect, f**k that. He openly states association with a known terrorist and drug dealer, and has even got a wee pet name for him.

The idea that anyone is trying to excuse his recent posting history is just fucking mental. Sorry, but I just don't get it. And to be honest, I think I'm pretty glad I don't.

Craig Mather confirms that Rangers Wage bill is lower than it was last season.

CRAIG MATHER has assured Rangers fans the club is living within its means and revealed the first-team players’ wage bill is currently lower than it was last season.

Hellbhoy QC will of course be along to deny this shortly.

Nah I await your link to prove the wage bill being lower than last year by figures released and the players full wages & bonuses or it's just a load of pish released by the club to claim their are spending less.

Nah I await your link to prove the wage bill being lower than last year by figures released and the players full wages & bonuses or it's just a load of pish released by the club to claim their are spending less.

Nothing at all to do with whats under the bonnet and a load of shares being shifted. We all know CEO's at The Ibrox Team never lie. :whistle

I've not twisted anything. Those were your own words, which implies that every Loyalist/ Unionist is a supporter of terrorism. As I said previously, anything that you think you can connect to Rangers and Rangers fans in a negative way you'll jump on that, irrespective whether it's correct about the whole support or not.

The whole point here, youngsy, which you appear to be wilfully trying to ignore, is that this is emphatically NOT about the whole support. The fact that

a) You appear to be trying to wrestle my post into an attack on everything rangers, and

b) You, and every other rangers poster on here today, have failed to condemn No.8 for his posts - or even said "wee bit far, mate",

Is doing you and the rest of the rangers posters on here no favours.

Many is the time that rangers fans condemn their ex-Sisters as "terrorist sympathisers", yet when one of your own claims the same, the silence is deafening.

Which, thanks to your continued babbling, means this nonsense actually is becoming about the rangers support at large - or at least those representatives on here.